Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Project-KO corrupted

This is a discussion on Project-KO corrupted within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Draco cry me a river anyway ur clan left server without any good reason xd more players ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    cry me a river anyway ur clan left server without any good reason xd more players = more koxpers

"was them boasting about you guys already selling items and making about $300 xD"
    l
    many people are selling their items so whats the point? we got full party that is worth like 1000-1500$ xD
    The point was, your saying you didnt sell anything. If the GM is to be believed, you clearly already did xD.
    No point other that, evryone would sell their gear eventualy.

Think leaving a server where the GM's do nothing other than collect $$$$ is already a good enough reason to leave.
    Why would i stay, to help them get more money, if they them selfs dont do anything to help the people on it.
    The amount of topics that get deleted, cause people lose their items cause of bugs in the game.....
    These people get no help.
    You dont care about other players. you only cared about your self. So you would never say anything about something that would benefit yourself.
    More players = more k0xpers
    So why do less? In previous version they where never this lazy on watching over their server.
    They need a bigger team, at the moment the night time is a joke.

And like others say, someone who does not play the game.
    I know finding thrusted people is hard, but is still needed.

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

i only care about my clan in KO
    Admin is doing some work to keep the server going and ye there should be 2 more gms who would be online in night to ban koxpers
    PS on last edition i sold stuff worth 300$+
    Last edited by Draco; 12-25-2018 at 07:09 AM.

i only care about my clan in KO
    Admin is doing some work to keep the server going and ye there should be 2 more gms who would be online in night to ban koxpers
    noob pain!!

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    noob pain!!
    im biggest nuub in EU

im biggest nuub in EU
    u should join steam cypher

greetings KingPin

@draco
    We havenīt cried about anything, we have pointed out a few thing that doesnt work on the server. We have reported few bugs to them but they donīt even know how to fix it. If you guys were smart you should also told them about the bugs in delos. Because that is one of the reasons that we left, they admins are not Active enough/donīt wanna take care of this problems and on this kind of servers we all need to help them if we wanna keep the server alive. Just look now, you guys are playing on a server which had over 500 ppls online day time and never under 400 at night time. Now it is almost the half population and thatīs just because the Owners of the server they fucked up big time and i hope Project-KO will never open again, atleast not with this owners.

Hehe, your post on forum has been deleted. When i pointed out that some changes were wrong, regarding eslant bosses, and other updates, i got banned also. These guys are so corrupted, and i feel so bad giving them my donations, all i got is frustration.

@GeszlerH
    Well, I can understand they banned me cause i recharged on their server. I understand they are disapointed but they had a responsibility against the players as well, and they couldnīt delviver a server that was fair and they didnīt see the problem. Itīs sad but thatīs the fact. There is also a huge problem about the server and players getting hacked. The gm is helping the hacked player to track them and they have no Connection with the hacker and they still donīt do a shit. 1 in our clan got hacked by D3stiny and he is still running there on the server and iam starting to Think that there is players that have acsess to the data base and thatīs why ppl is getting hacked.

We have 4 players tha last 3 weeks that got hacked and first we started to Think that we had problems with someone in clan that took items from our clan members but when the Admin tracked ppls to other Clans with NO Connection to us we understood there is something else on the server that is going on. Project is a big fail and i hope everybody understand it.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    @GeszlerH
    Well, I can understand they banned me cause i recharged on their server. I understand they are disapointed but they had a responsibility against the players as well, and they couldnīt delviver a server that was fair and they didnīt see the problem. Itīs sad but thatīs the fact. There is also a huge problem about the server and players getting hacked. The gm is helping the hacked player to track them and they have no Connection with the hacker and they still donīt do a shit. 1 in our clan got hacked by D3stiny and he is still running there on the server and iam starting to Think that there is players that have acsess to the data base and thatīs why ppl is getting hacked.

We have 4 players tha last 3 weeks that got hacked and first we started to Think that we had problems with someone in clan that took items from our clan members but when the Admin tracked ppls to other Clans with NO Connection to us we understood there is something else on the server that is going on. Project is a big fail and i hope everybody understand it.
    D3stiny is associated with Grobar, Grobar as you know was running his own private servers in the past (aswell as cooperating with some other owners). Destiny is using IDs and PWs from the databases of old servers and trying them on Project. People that are using same IDs and PWs that they've used before, got hacked obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    D3stiny is associated with Grobar, Grobar as you know was running his own private servers in the past (aswell as cooperating with some other owners). Destiny is using IDs and PWs from the databases of old servers and trying them on Project. People that are using same IDs and PWs that they've used before, got hacked obviously.
    You wouldn't even need to be associated with Grobar to obtain passwords from his database lol. Trust me. Thought i did a warning topic about UnionKO (one of his servers, was active in 2017, now i don't know) but seems like i never got to the point of posting it.
    However that one in particular was *very* unsafe to have any sensitive information saved on. But that's no exception either. Never use the same password anywhere else but on just one server. It's for your own safety.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Should be common sense anyway to use different ID and PW on every PS anyone plays and problem solved
    DaSinister likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Exacly as you say but easier way is to blame the server. It happend also on last ProfessionalKO with few people and for sure will happens again on others in future.
    Quote Originally Posted by HenkaN75 View Post
    You wouldn't even need to be associated with Grobar to obtain passwords from his database lol. Trust me. Thought i did a warning topic about UnionKO (one of his servers, was active in 2017, now i don't know) but seems like i never got to the point of posting it.
    However that one in particular was *very* unsafe to have any sensitive information saved on. But that's no exception either. Never use the same password anywhere else but on just one server. It's for your own safety.
    Now its "BlessedKO" and as you can find on the forum GetOwned and his friends played there before Project.

@NothingMatters
    You are helping peoples and track where the items are, and a lot of this guys that got scammed from our clan you tracked their items to D3stiny. You can see that there is NO connection between the hacker and the hacked ppls and you can probably see it pretty easy. But again you act like you do with the Q-bot players (fucking NOTHING). You can see that the hacked accounts is trading their items to 1-3 players and itīs pretty obvious that this D3stiny and his friends is taking their items. You and Adam is owners of a fucking fail private server, and i guess all understand that now but atleast DO SOMETHING.. you are helping a lot of players to search for their lost items and you track them and you do fucking nothing… itīs not just 1 guy.. itīs MANY ppls that got hacked now. Take your responsibility and support and protect the players that actually donated and helped your server to be good for 2-3 weeks.
    You guys were planning for a successfull server but obviously you fucked up, instead of going back to basic and try to get rid of the problem you wasted your time on future things / events instead of open your eyes and look what was actually going on infront of your eyes.

So, another suggestion that you might do atm with all this scams is pretty simple, ban this guys that is logging other players account and taking their items. But again, you are probably still paralyzed so it wont happen…

I understand that you are angry / disapointed on me becuase i recharged back the biggest part of my donations but tbh, could you tell how many guys in total that have made recharges on your server, iam pretty sure this amount of players that recharged back is HUGE, and itīs because of your selfs. I know for sure 30-35 + that have recharged and in this number it is minimum 10-15 outside LastHope clan. Now when the server is dead, take your time, sit down and think about it, why did it go this way?

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    @NothingMatters
    You are helping peoples and track where the items are, and a lot of this guys that got scammed from our clan you tracked their items to D3stiny. You can see that there is NO connection between the hacker and the hacked ppls and you can probably see it pretty easy. But again you act like you do with the Q-bot players (fucking NOTHING). You can see that the hacked accounts is trading their items to 1-3 players and itīs pretty obvious that this D3stiny and his friends is taking their items. You and Adam is owners of a fucking fail private server, and i guess all understand that now but atleast DO SOMETHING.. you are helping a lot of players to search for their lost items and you track them and you do fucking nothing… itīs not just 1 guy.. itīs MANY ppls that got hacked now. Take your responsibility and support and protect the players that actually donated and helped your server to be good for 2-3 weeks.
    You guys were planning for a successfull server but obviously you fucked up, instead of going back to basic and try to get rid of the problem you wasted your time on future things / events instead of open your eyes and look what was actually going on infront of your eyes.

So, another suggestion that you might do atm with all this scams is pretty simple, ban this guys that is logging other players account and taking their items. But again, you are probably still paralyzed so it wont happen…

I understand that you are angry / disapointed on me becuase i recharged back the biggest part of my donations but tbh, could you tell how many guys in total that have made recharges on your server, iam pretty sure this amount of players that recharged back is HUGE, and itīs because of your selfs. I know for sure 30-35 + that have recharged and in this number it is minimum 10-15 outside LastHope clan. Now when the server is dead, take your time, sit down and think about it, why did it go this way?
    Shut the fuck up you retarded cunt! You know why people are getting hacked?!? Because they use the same login information on multi servers in which the login info was shared. Those people who have the logs just go down the list and try diff ID and pass that may work because people are to stupid and cant change login info on every server they play. Im not a fan of projectko but this isnt the admins problem. Your retarded friends should know better than to use the same login information on multi servers.
    You should also be banned for Charging back on projectko! The fact the admins let your dumb cunt lying bitch ass rome free is beyond me.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NothingMatters
    Well, at first I've never told GetOwned that you charged back on our server and I know it you didnt, I made mistake when I was writing with him and he just did screenshot and cut it I'm sure I have clear it to him later that you didnt charged us back
    Some of GetOwns Lies. Somebody ban this pile of dog shit!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast