Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Project-KO corrupted

This is a discussion on Project-KO corrupted within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Breezy123 You are without a doubt the dumbest fucking person on this forum. Hell i wont say ...
Page: 4

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    You are without a doubt the dumbest fucking person on this forum.
    Hell i wont say im not dumb.. but nobody cares about you. Your life is worthless.

@dasinister
    You are just a pathetic junkie scammer.. I don´t even listen to you. I think the most ppls in this topic have seen my print screens and link´s that i have posted and they understand what kind of poor guy you are.
    Grow up junkie..

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    @dasinister
    You are just a pathetic junkie scammer.. I don´t even listen to you. I think the most ppls in this topic have seen my print screens and link´s that i have posted and they understand what kind of poor guy you are.
    Grow up junkie..
    Your print screens arnt even real.. Projectko admins have already stated that as facts.

There real “Kevin” lol.. ur a trip man honestly.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NothingMatters
    Well, at first I've never told GetOwned that you charged back on our server and I know it you didnt,
    I made mistake when I was writing with him and he just did screenshot and cut it I'm sure I have clear it to him later that you didnt

Scammers / People who donate and later attempt to chargeback the owner
    Martin Delgado Zumaya - [email protected]
    Chris Baranowski - [email protected] - gl0o <-------------- Ohh looky looky look another 1 of IgetOwnedI friends..
    Nikko McHenry - [email protected]
    tolga şenşahin - [email protected] - Alucard
    Ben Rogers - [email protected]
    Andrew Guelig - [email protected] - HandsomeDevil
    [email protected] - Diver (ko4life account)

Banned Senior Member

Andrew Guelig is huge scammer.

Probation Senior Member

If you cunts did any kind of Investigation you would know that Andrew Guelig has been using peoples accounts off Ko4life for a long time.
    I could also ask sheldon to drop by this topic because i have played all his launches and never chargedback on his servers or played under the name
    Handsomedevil LMFAO. Again.. You scrubs should have made sure the guy you was playing with was me. You didnt. All the shit you posted about me was deleted and was false. You cunts just like to ride my big dick.. I dont blame you

Probation Senior Member

Who the fuck are you anyways? A friend of IgetownedI or just a troll because you life is boring?? lol

Banned Senior Member

At-least I don't have my signature on a forum about a clan no one gives a shit about, as if it is something to be proud of. LEL.
    DaSinister likes this.

Probation Senior Member

At-least I don't have my signature on a forum about a clan no one gives a shit about, as if it is something to be proud of. LEL.
    So, You dont know IgetOwnedI and you sure as hell dont know me.. Yet you posted on my profile that im a huge scammer and keep posting trash about me making the situation worse. Its already bad i have to deal with hard headed swedish cunts..I dont need you to post shit you dont even know anything about lol.
    I cant stop you though.. Troll on i guess lol

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    hard headed swedish cunts
    Best cunts in the world. And oh, you're also mixing them up with their male equivalent i think. :\

@SPANKME, no offence mate. But you talk like you and your clan are totally clean in this but I´am prettt sure you know that ppls from your clan also recharged back on Project-KO so i was obviously not the only one that think this server was a joke.
    Totally agree in what you are saying that it is a problem with this kind of "attemps" to servers and that ppls are using them in wrong purposes but in this case i actually don´t regret a single recharge. They fucked up with several things and when i asked them to check up one of the Gm´s that it was true that he tp his clan members to attila and the server owner confirms that and reply to me: It´s not a big deal... For me, it was enough. This together with all the Q-bot thing was just to much. I would just hope they IP/PC bann the guys that recharged back so they never ever need to think to join that fail server again, but they wont do it cause they know if they make a new relaunch they will loose that big amount of players that recharged back and then the server will be at maximum 300 players online.

@DaSinister, i beg you for once. Please never talk write my game again. I´am just tired of watching your weak try to clean your self. It´s just pathetic. Just wished you were my neighbour so i could just go in there and smash your face. You are just such a cancer.. Grow up your pathetic junkie and as i said, i will never stop hunting you after that recharge you made on me and Zindalzic.

I´am done with this thread. I´ve made my point. I said what i know and also posted a few evidence about this Project-KO server. It´s up to you all to "belive me" or not but as long as there is this kind of servers out there i feel that ppls should know about this kind of things..

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    @SPANKME, no offence mate. But you talk like you and your clan are totally clean in this but I´am prettt sure you know that ppls from your clan also recharged back on Project-KO so i was obviously not the only one that think this server was a joke.
    Totally agree in what you are saying that it is a problem with this kind of "attemps" to servers and that ppls are using them in wrong purposes but in this case i actually don´t regret a single recharge. They fucked up with several things and when i asked them to check up one of the Gm´s that it was true that he tp his clan members to attila and the server owner confirms that and reply to me: It´s not a big deal... For me, it was enough. This together with all the Q-bot thing was just to much. I would just hope they IP/PC bann the guys that recharged back so they never ever need to think to join that fail server again, but they wont do it cause they know if they make a new relaunch they will loose that big amount of players that recharged back and then the server will be at maximum 300 players online.

@DaSinister, i beg you for once. Please never talk write my game again. I´am just tired of watching your weak try to clean your self. It´s just pathetic. Just wished you were my neighbour so i could just go in there and smash your face. You are just such a cancer.. Grow up your pathetic junkie and as i said, i will never stop hunting you after that recharge you made on me and Zindalzic.

I´am done with this thread. I´ve made my point. I said what i know and also posted a few evidence about this Project-KO server. It´s up to you all to "belive me" or not but as long as there is this kind of servers out there i feel that ppls should know about this kind of things..
    Yup, everyone makes their own decisions to charge back or not. I had fun in ProjectKO, gladly paying for it.
    Hiding into facts that there were Q-bot users & cheater's isn't still valid reason since it happens on every single KO server, every time.

What i don't approve in any way is when people actually try to gain money by buying loads of KC and then just sell it for USD and after some time charge back.
    And for people who do this kind of stuff should be banned from here & on other servers as well. (this requires more co-working from different owners & staff).

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    What i don't approve in any way is when people actually try to gain money by buying loads of KC and then just sell it for USD and after some time charge back.
    And for people who do this kind of stuff should be banned from here & on other servers as well. (this requires more co-working from different owners & staff).
    This is what IGetOwnedI and his group does.

IGetownedI Post 1 picture of a chargeback from me.. Just 1. Your stories have changed many times. Post it.
    Also, Going to push for you to get banned here. You Sold all your items on projectko then did a chargeback. Thats theft. Wait for it.
    Last edited by DaSinister; 01-14-2019 at 03:59 PM.

@dasinister

The money i spended in Project-KO was around 120 USD, the items i sold was bought for USD and a lot of them was bought from @schaden4reude. Tbh, i don´t give a fuck about you.. I have posted a lot of ss that ppls know that Andrew Gueilig is connected to DaSinister on forum. We are a full clan that played with you and we all know that you need help.
    So sad you are licking Sheldoncoopers as and he don´t understand you have recharged on his server. But as i said, i will continue collecting everything that i will get about you..

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast