Page 26 of 89 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Avoid at all cost. GMs are either helping their friends and long-term players; or at least turning a blind eye ...
Page: 26

Avoid at all cost.

GMs are either helping their friends and long-term players; or at least turning a blind eye to their wrongs. Check this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zyctkTV2as
    That video belongs to one of the previous Project KO servers and I found it by putting the following keywords in youtube: GM, help, projectko. In the video, the guy is upset because he says that GMs erased his RoF and IB for no reason. He also claims that GMs help their own people constantly.

Also, you can get banned here for no reason. I once got banned with one of my characters because I did my totem before upgrading. (which is spamming /town so that I cleanse my character and its sins. I know it's stupid, but hey; everyone has their totems. Some wait for the red light, some wait for the yellow. Some press E and upgrade next to kecoons. In my case, I spam /town 5 times so that my character is clean) When it happened, One of the GMs banned me without even listening and accused me of using KoXP. Turns out there's an option in that program, which spams /town whenever a GM is around. So, I made a new character, told him to check my logs and character and inventory, everything; explained that it was my totem and I was just getting ready for an upgrade. He talked to me like I was some sort of scum and banned that character as well.

If you are just a casual guy, longing for the nostalgia; try somewhere else. This is experience talking.

When there's a server that offer a donation necklace with insane stats on it, you already know the server is going to be shitty asf.
    Those babashops server are so retarded, but people still pay for that. No doubt PUS has become 100x worse than USKO.

Quote Originally Posted by Daloze View Post
    When there's a server that offer a donation necklace with insane stats on it, you already know the server is going to be shitty asf.
    Those babashops server are so retarded, but people still pay for that. No doubt PUS has become 100x worse than USKO.
    You think to host a server is cheap? many cost here example: graphics(banners etc), files, advertising, time, and many other things.
    siwyswirus and NothingMatters like this.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    You think to host a server is cheap? many cost here example: graphics(banners etc), files, advertising, time, and many other things.
    Did I even say that at any moment? You could make PUS items that people would buy anyday without giving to much of an advantage ingame.
    You didn't understand my point. It's the same shit as summon boss sc in PUS shop, it's legit retarded

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    u did'nt realise some of their 'work' was stole from others. Keep scroll up to read something.

Quote Originally Posted by Daloze View Post
    Blablablabla.
    You can solo farm the neck easily in 1 day.
    It also doesn't take that long to grind the first pk goblet with bloods.

One thing i do agree with you, the stats are insane.

Now stop complaining and go farm yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    u did'nt realise some of their 'work' was stole from others. Keep scroll up to read something.
    Graphics? Yes most of is stolen by their graphic designer not by server, i hope they will change GFX

The server is more than fine, I'm currently playing full solo and I'm getting quite stacked with just eslant boss sniping and farming buses.

+all knight online servers are FULL fuckin baba p2w shit and you all are very well aware of that. As long as the game has trading > People will buy items from other players no matter what.

So please stop spreading shitty rumours, this is atm easily the best server out there. I started like 4 days ago and I can already be competitive.

Talking

Sick yesterday PK Time
    Last edited by siwyswirus; 11-16-2018 at 10:26 AM.
    retail, NothingMatters and Hastan like this.

Cool

Power Up Store promotion is now active during this weekend! 🔥🔥🔥
    Trina, Goku & Hera vouchers discount 30% 🤔🤔🤔

We need some english players on humanside pm toastytaco or Mrmime
    NothingMatters and siwyswirus like this.

Quote Originally Posted by eluard View Post
    Avoid at all cost.

GMs are either helping their friends and long-term players; or at least turning a blind eye to their wrongs. Check this video:
    That video belongs to one of the previous Project KO servers and I found it by putting the following keywords in youtube: GM, help, projectko. In the video, the guy is upset because he says that GMs erased his RoF and IB for no reason. He also claims that GMs help their own people constantly.

Also, you can get banned here for no reason. I once got banned with one of my characters because I did my totem before upgrading. (which is spamming /town so that I cleanse my character and its sins. I know it's stupid, but hey; everyone has their totems. Some wait for the red light, some wait for the yellow. Some press E and upgrade next to kecoons. In my case, I spam /town 5 times so that my character is clean) When it happened, One of the GMs banned me without even listening and accused me of using KoXP. Turns out there's an option in that program, which spams /town whenever a GM is around. So, I made a new character, told him to check my logs and character and inventory, everything; explained that it was my totem and I was just getting ready for an upgrade. He talked to me like I was some sort of scum and banned that character as well.

If you are just a casual guy, longing for the nostalgia; try somewhere else. This is experience talking.
    He got those items deleted cause lured those bosses to town.
    It was told many times it would happen, yet he was stupid enough to lure it to town.
    That was even more stupid to delete all his other items, should tell you allot.
    siwyswirus and NothingMatters like this.

Morning with Project-Gaming

siwyswirus and DaddyIsHome like this.

Quote Originally Posted by eluard View Post
    Avoid at all cost.

It's simple as fuck , From person experience i've told an GM to ban an VERY obvious guy that was obviously using TBL , It took them 1 day to actually ban him '' after i took a video '' , There very hesitating when it comes to ban someone in top 5 clans , Also they maybe has no idea what '' Player's logs '' is .

Also they rushing everything , They pushing all updates in very short periods for example Felankor launches today in a 2 weeks server lol .