Page 11 of 89 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just checked the PUS. Obviously scrolls are required to be able to enjoy the game. I'm not even checking ...
Page: 11

I just checked the PUS. Obviously scrolls are required to be able to enjoy the game. I'm not even checking the 'best' scrolls they supply, but the most needed ones:
    - 1500HP Scroll [200KC]

- 300AC Scroll [200KC]
    - Attack Scroll [100KC]

Comes down to 500 KC for a full set of scrolls, which reflects 5 dollars. A scroll lifetime is 30 minutes, a set provides 30 scrolls. 30 x 30 minutes = 15 hours of gameplay for 5 dollars, whilst not even using the best scrolls that are for sale.
    Way to expensive in my opinion. I would love to play, and wouldn't care if u sold:
    - 2500HP Scroll
    - 450AC Scroll
    For these prices, and give donators a huge adventage. As long as I could have 1500HP, 300AC and ATK + Swift scroll for free.

You are making donations mandatory.

Goodluck with your server.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    I just checked the PUS. Obviously scrolls are required to be able to enjoy the game. I'm not even checking the 'best' scrolls they supply, but the most needed ones:
    - 1500HP Scroll [200KC]

- 300AC Scroll [200KC]
    - Attack Scroll [100KC]

Comes down to 500 KC for a full set of scrolls, which reflects 5 dollars. A scroll lifetime is 30 minutes, a set provides 30 scrolls. 30 x 30 minutes = 15 hours of gameplay for 5 dollars, whilst not even using the best scrolls that are for sale.
    Way to expensive in my opinion. I would love to play, and wouldn't care if u sold:
    - 2500HP Scroll
    - 450AC Scroll
    For these prices, and give donators a huge adventage. As long as I could have 1500HP, 300AC and ATK + Swift scroll for free.

Hey there.Well our point here is that we want to reduce/minimalize different between player which wont donate and the one who do at the beginning of server.Donators always will have easier thats obvious but then he will buy less pack of scrolls.Second thing is the scrolls that cost 5-15mln worth a lot in the beginning thats why with progression of the server we will definetly reduce these prizes.I dont think 5$ is a lot for 15hours of easier way to play and saving time that you would lost for farming in-game cash.

13 Days left

+reppppppppppppppppp [ my team coming Project-KO ]

gonna check it out

Probation Senior Member

Cant wait to reclaim my thrown on this server!!! HardCorekillah is back! but this time, as a rogue :P BUMP for a Badass server! The admins here are super active and helpful. This Server will please all of your myko needs and its worth the $$ it cost for premium.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Cant wait to reclaim my thrown on this server!!! HardCorekillah is back! but this time, as a rogue :P BUMP for a Badass server! The admins here are super active and helpful. This Server will please all of your myko needs and its worth the $$ it cost for premium.
    Appreciate that! Less than 7 days left

Share event has started!
    Like - Share - Tag 3 friends until official start!
    5 Random users win 1.000 Knight Cash
    Winners will be announced 01.06.2018
    Official starts 01.06.2018 Time: 7PM GMT+2
    20:00 TR 12:00 PERU 19:00 PL

siwyswirus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NothingMatters View Post
    Hey there.Well our point here is that we want to reduce/minimalize different between player which wont donate and the one who do at the beginning of server.Donators always will have easier thats obvious but then he will buy less pack of scrolls.Second thing is the scrolls that cost 5-15mln worth a lot in the beginning thats why with progression of the server we will definetly reduce these prizes.I dont think 5$ is a lot for 15hours of easier way to play and saving time that you would lost for farming in-game cash.
    Thanks for the reply. I think you sort of missed my point....

If the scrolls 300 AC, speed, 1500HP and attack scroll are free for all users, they won't be wourth 5-15million in the first place. They are free.
    Giving these for free and allowing donators to buy the other better versions of the scrolls, minimizes the difference between donators and non-donators...
    Giving non-donators no scrolls and donators the option to buy 300 ac, 1500 hp and even 350 AC and 1750 HP scrolls is not reducing the diference between those, only increasing it..

Like I said before. This makes donations mandotary because the differences between donators and non-donators is too big.

And again, goodluck with your server.
    tobol and ThomasFuckingShelby like this.

Probation Senior Member

You Don't need to make donations to play this server.. You can make a mage at start and farm harpy's with your friends and Trade the MD's to me for KC. It really isn't hard to play this server if you choose to not donate. I donate because I know the Admins put a lot of work into the server and they have a GM online almost 24/7. I have never had any issues with the server which is why I donate to support it.
    I have clan members who are truly Free 2 Play guys and they have no issues Getting anything from PUS. Take some time to farm a bit and trade Some items for KC.

~~~Items worth KC at start of server ~~~

Glave +1
    Mirage dagger +1
    FP+6
    100KC is about 6-10m per on average on ProjectKO
    Farming bloodseekers, Lamia, Trolls, Harpy's, Selling Goblin parts at the beginning makes you bank and the start...The list
    Goes on.
    These are all ways to get yourself enough KC for premmy and scrolls.

You don't NEED to donate on this Great server. Yet if you enjoy it, and You invest a lot of time on it...Its worth 10-20$

Thanks for the reply. I think you sort of missed my point....

If the scrolls 300 AC, speed, 1500HP and attack scroll are free for all users, they won't be wourth 5-15million in the first place. They are free.
    Giving these for free and allowing donators to buy the other better versions of the scrolls, minimizes the difference between donators and non-donators...
    Giving non-donators no scrolls and donators the option to buy 300 ac, 1500 hp and even 350 AC and 1750 HP scrolls is not reducing the diference between those, only increasing it..

Like I said before. This makes donations mandotary because the differences between donators and non-donators is too big.

And again, goodluck with your server.
    Yea now I understand whats your point.Well at first we have free scrolls 1000 HP & 150 AC also swift scrolls are free.Attack power scrolls cost 4mln which isnt a big deal for any player.
    You're right in what are you saying but you're missing one important thing for us which is "market".This is one of few priorities on what we want to build our community and its most important for us since without market any kind of server is dead / will die etc.Scrolls are one of few item groups which helping build market a lot since they're consumable and everyone needs it doesnt matter if its old or new player, you want to PK,farminng best monsters you need scrolls so thats how it builds market in our opinion.

3 Days left to launch!

See you there & Regards

good luck mate.
    NothingMatters likes this.

- 1500HP Scroll [200KC]

- 300AC Scroll [200KC]
    - Attack Scroll [100KC]

- 2500HP Scroll
    - 450AC Scroll

There is also a shop that sells scrolls for GB's
    Or if its like the last version, more like 50-80mil for 300ac, 1500hp together.
    Swift and AP scrolls where like 2 mil or so.
    siwyswirus likes this.