Page 28 of 89 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 28

siwyswirus likes this.

Exclamation

Project-Gaming Moradon Overview
    siwyswirus likes this.

Talking

Merchs after juraid

Some updates from player POW:

- Actually buying 2nd premium this weekend. (haven't happened that many times on PSKO).
    - Events are hitting 300 reg users, specially the juraid ones.
    - 8 still disabled, less than 5 uniques +1 in server.
    - Online record hitting closer to 600. (server started with somewhere near 300^)
    - PK is alive around the clock, loads of players from US & Peru as well.
    - Active admins who are improving server by player requests instead of their own interests.
    - With the host -change there are no distance/lag issues anymore.

So far so good!
    Rhymes, Hastan, siwyswirus and 1 others like this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by osmanx View Post
    Distance/combo issue can not be fixed with host change, it's game engine issue, it's actually what you know as "slide bug" the engine issue even current USKO has but with latest update i fixed that issue for both 1299 and 1977 files, I'm working on, the real issue is game engine and server is not getting synchronized due to client not sending real time packets which I do not know why MGAME implemented it in like this first place. nikos got this update the second he start working on his server, and what I know from his dedication, he will launch good server again.
    This is still an issue. I guess People in 2018 forgot what pvp in KO should be like.

Also another reason why i quit project is the fact that the GM sold items to a guy named nia on the last launch. I quit instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    This is still an issue. I guess People in 2018 forgot what pvp in KO should be like.

Also another reason why i quit project is the fact that the GM sold items to a guy named nia on the last launch. I quit instantly.
    Well i don't know how the distance/combo mess-up got affected by the host change. But in the beginning almost all sins were complaining that they need to run on top of or even ahead of enemy to be able to combo. I asked multiple players after host change and they said its fine now. Also it was making issues on rezz before. People who got killed were freaking miles away than what they seemed to be on my screen which is now completely different. (still enjoying the long range rezz tho xD)

I didn't play last project-ko but i sincerely hope its not happening this time.
    With so few "power items" on this server its actually quite easy to spot if someone is coming up from nothing to tier one.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Well i don't know how the distance/combo mess-up got affected by the host change. But in the beginning almost all sins were complaining that they need to run on top of or even ahead of enemy to be able to combo. I asked multiple players after host change and they said its fine now. Also it was making issues on rezz before. People who got killed were freaking miles away than what they seemed to be on my screen which is now completely different. (still enjoying the long range rezz tho xD)

I didn't play last project-ko but i sincerely hope its not happening this time.
    With so few "power items" on this server its actually quite easy to spot if someone is coming up from nothing to tier one.
    What they did was try to fix the issue the best they could but its still very much a problem. Playing priest or warrior makes it hard to spot but as a sin you notice it. Also Im sure you noticed that people can juke the shit out of you and run away. This also relates to the problem. Honestly after an admin shows that he can be corrupted once its game over for me. Once you go that route Ill never trust that you will provide a fair and honest product again.
    Another good reason why i dont bother on project is if you notice everyone has the same items. Its very easy to get uniques, Coins, etc. After a few months everyone has the same shit and you just have a clone. Its like a pk server after a month 1/2. Gets boring. People dont mind playing pk servers but me myself i want my dedication and time to be showcased in the items that i have.
    Im happy you are having fun though spankme. You always gave us good fights back on bazinga and few other privates. Cheers mate.

Exclamation

Check our Streamers 🔥🤗😍
    https://project-ko.com/?page=stream

Cool

Server Update Informations #25

1. Death Match map has been changed
    2. Overall Security Update
    3. Ice & Light shot effect has been fixed. They slow & stun now.
    Ice & Light shot cooldown has been increased due to good effect on them.
    5. Safe spot's for BUS farm has been added in front of El Morad & Luferson castle. Monster is named "Busior".
    You can exchange one Blood of Busior for Blessed Upgrade Scroll at Quest Manager in Moradon.
    6. Talia Skin is now Storable/Tradable etc.
    7. Repair item visual bug after merchant has been fixed
    8. Visual Slide issue has been minimalized (New game movement engine fix)
    9. Update for TBL protection. Now there is no way to use any kind of TBL's. Once someone try to change values he'll be kicked from the game (Feel free to try)

NothingMatters likes this.

I am close to leaving this server. You have allowed these bots with boss spawn time and locations to run freely thru your server stealing drops from legit players for 3 weeks now. You have multiple people complaining about the same people on your forums begging you to do something about these bot users and you do nothing. You even made it worse by setting elsant bosses 4-9 hour spawn gaps. What person has time to sit 5 hours waiting on a boss to spawn? The bots don't care. they know when it spawns and the exact location on the map, their bot tells them. You said you fixed it during the last update but it isn't fixed. the same people are still tping into eslant running straight to a boss that no one Is around, killing it and leave. these people are poison to your server and you cannot grow a set of nuts and ban them. why? are you getting a cut off the gbs and items they sell?? Are you running a bot to make money off your server to make it look legit? I guess as a GM you could just inject gbs… oh yeah we currently have a HUGE flood of gbs on the market. items that were 12-15gbs 5 days ago are now 30-35. So something is fishy here and im about to wash my hands clean of it if you cannot man up and ban these bot users. I cannot progress my char cause I cannot get eslant drops or Attila. I don't wish to spend $$ for gbs on this kind of crap when the gms are allowing these bots to run free.

Quote Originally Posted by needy View Post
    I am close to leaving this server. You have allowed these bots with boss spawn time and locations to run freely thru your server stealing drops from legit players for 3 weeks now. You have multiple people complaining about the same people on your forums begging you to do something about these bot users and you do nothing. You even made it worse by setting elsant bosses 4-9 hour spawn gaps. What person has time to sit 5 hours waiting on a boss to spawn? The bots don't care. they know when it spawns and the exact location on the map, their bot tells them. You said you fixed it during the last update but it isn't fixed. the same people are still tping into eslant running straight to a boss that no one Is around, killing it and leave. these people are poison to your server and you cannot grow a set of nuts and ban them. why? are you getting a cut off the gbs and items they sell?? Are you running a bot to make money off your server to make it look legit? I guess as a GM you could just inject gbs… oh yeah we currently have a HUGE flood of gbs on the market. items that were 12-15gbs 5 days ago are now 30-35. So something is fishy here and im about to wash my hands clean of it if you cannot man up and ban these bot users. I cannot progress my char cause I cannot get eslant drops or Attila. I don't wish to spend $$ for gbs on this kind of crap when the gms are allowing these bots to run free.
    I don't play the server, but the inflation issue isn't a completely unnatural characteristic of these types of servers. It's incredibly difficult balancing the amount of money obtainable easily for players and the money sinks within the game, which leads to players having excessive amounts of GBs without any purpose. Especially if there are limits to gear, such as +7 cap and +0 cap, which limit the amount of trading happening. I've played some servers in the past, where item prices double in a matter of days, because of a random sudden realization that there's more money available than previously thought. It has actually happened in USKO back in the day as well, although considering it was K2 back in the day, who knows what caused that.

Quote Originally Posted by needy View Post
    You said you fixed it during the last update but it isn't fixed. I don't wish to spend $$ for gbs on this kind of crap when the gms are allowing these bots to run free.
    Actually it is fixed you're free to try it. We have license for all this crap programs and checking it everyday. Feel free to download it and try if you'll need a link let me know via PM. Even more before that happens we punished a lot of people for this thing. Nothing is perfect but we strive slowly everyday to make it better.

Wink

30% Premium promotions are ending in next 24 hours!
    NothingMatters likes this.

siwyswirus and Julien like this.