Page 29 of 89 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server Update Informations #26 1. Kill Gift Event has been added - Every 300 kills in Colony Zone you'll receive ...
Page: 29

Cool

Server Update Informations #26

1. Kill Gift Event has been added
    - Every 300 kills in Colony Zone you'll receive random Power Up Store item ( All items included on list )
    - Every overall 1500 kills in Colony Zone random Human & Karus in this zone will receive 100 Knight Cash voucher.
    2. Range bug on Ice 33,45,60,70 aoe skills where you got slowed without damage has been fixed.
    3. All mage staff skills 42 & 72 has been reworked.
    - Damage has been balanced
    - Attack Power on staffs increase damage on the skills now for example. ( You hit a lot more with Elysium than Wood Staff )
    4. Gold Bar Gamble system has been added. You can check exchange probabilities here click
    5. After relog in Hell Abyss you're now spawned at Moradon.
    NothingMatters likes this.

Last Man Standing & Death Match quick overview
    siwyswirus likes this.

Exclamation

Knight Cash Promotion
    20% is now Avaiable
    During this weekend ❗️❗️

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Server any goood ?

Its rather good and has a good population and events,i dont have much time to play but when i can its peak hours so its gg.

Cool

Server Update Informations #27

1. Kill Gift event count saving after relog has been fixed. You can finish it anytime you wish.
    2. King Elecetion has been active. It will take place 7th & 21th day every month.
    3. Coin reward on Merchant event has been removed.
    4. Coin online reward has been reduced by 50%.
    5. Accessory Upgrade to +2 issue has been fixed
    6. Auto Loot Scroll has been added to game. You can get it from Power Up Store.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Joing to the server as Huamn
    Lmk if there any good Clans out there either human or orc im new
    NothingMatters and siwyswirus like this.

Cool

​
    siwyswirus likes this.

[removed.]
    Last edited by razor; 12-15-2018 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Create different topic for drama
    NothingMatters and siwyswirus like this.

GDM

I dont know why Razor deleted the picture ? You have SS of GM admitting they did something wrong , and u delete it ? Ppl that donate to the server should be aware of what is going on .
    IGetOwnedI likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    I dont know why Razor deleted the picture ? You have SS of GM admitting they did something wrong , and u delete it ? Ppl that donate to the server should be aware of what is going on .
    Honestly we havent did anything wrong, yea I said the truth whats happend because we dont have anything to hide. The only thing of this case is that the GM we've "hired" used his power for own profits (which as I said on screen wasnt a huge deal) for that we'll think about removing him if thats what community want. Calling whole server corrupted about such a case is kinda ridiclous

I dont wish any of server owners getting users like this "IGetOwnedI" cause hes worse than an ulcer on the ass. Looking for the drama since first day and trying to destroy community with his shitstorms while rest of his clannies are really cool guys.
    siwyswirus and Vegeta like this.

Haha wow, You are so fucking incredible…
    I was one of three leaders that brought 72 ppls to this server. We were here because we thought you guys were able to manage this server in a fair way. We are the ONLY clan that has been thinking about ALL the players and gave you suggestion after suggestion
    for how to get rid of all the problems in the server but you were just blind. As i said, in the topic that got deleted because of "drama"
    it took you 35 Days to bann ppls running around in Eslant clearing all the bosses 24/7 with the Q-bot. You pmed me and said for like 1 week ago that you banned SexAnDirty because now you FINALLY got evidence to bann him.. 1 week after you unbann him again.

I talked with Orc king as well on PM about the situation on the server and he typed to me: He donīt give a fuck anymore about the server cause of all this cheaters and that you unbann them.. We have already around 8 ppls left server because you guys are totally wrong ppls to manage a server. We have tried to help you guys but with this arrogant management your server wont last for more then 2 weeks.

As i said to you several times, the trust you had from the players in the beginning of the server (2-3 Days) is totally ruined, you are admitting that gmīs have helped players ingame to be able to get items, Items that NORMAL players need to donate to be able to get because Eslant has been occupied with cheaters for 90 % of the server time. The sad thing is, that this GM who tp ppls to Attila (which you checked logs and confirmed it was true) is still a GM on the server.

And you can say whatever you want man, but in the end you know how many beginner misstake youīve done… Last time was yesterday About the Hell Abyss bug right? CSW holders has been able to kill mini isiloon every 12 hours when when they should be able to kill it 4 times from Saturday to Wednesday. Itīs just pointless to try to paint me up as a bad guy cause you have 60 % of your server that understand that you canīt manage a server. And sadly, probably only around 10 % know about the corrupted GM and all the fails youīve done.

I couldnīt even be hounest to my own clan because your explenations about the cheaters and the corrupted GM thing was so pathetic so i couldnīt even tell them.

You pm me and said that ppls that is quitting the server is recharging back their Money from you guys, and tbh what do you expect when you run a server on unfair basis? (They donīt even know 20% of all this things)

Itīs nothing personally against you or Adam but i feel a responsibility for my clan and also from the guys that is looking for a good and FAIR server to give them this heads up..

And no, donīt say that this server have 500 + ppls playing.. itīs true but the only reason why ppls havenīt left is because there are no good servers out at this side of the year, but just wait until after the new year..

Best regards
    mrbinks likes this.

Honestly Im not about to argue here with you since its not worth anyone time to read such a bullshit. I will just simply add screen of your post at discord so everyone will judge for himself who you are.
    Its also warn for other server owners if any of them reading this topic.

siwyswirus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post

I couldnīt even be hounest to my own clan because your explenations about the cheaters and the corrupted GM thing was so pathetic so i couldnīt even tell them.

Of course you couldn't be honest to your own clan because you fucked with the clan bank within the first week. No idea why you were added back in or even allowed to play again. When I heard a lot of rumors of you being shady/scammer, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. But it is clear as day that you have wrong intentions. I sincerely hope the admins will be able to fight back the refund attempts so you can learn your lesson.
    NothingMatters likes this.