Page 30 of 89 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL 'i'm not going to argue' but let me put my 2 sense in here anyways like people give a ...
Page: 30

LOL 'i'm not going to argue' but let me put my 2 sense in here anyways like people give a shit... Bro thats like " i dont like drama " then goes to cause it anyways... Really childish, But hey you must not even play the server since you want to call it 'bullshit' Our clan had about 50 active members and me personally 3 weeks of streaming 16 hours a day... you do the math... And i've seen MOST of these things.

Image - TinyPic - gratis värdtjänst för bilder, foton och video

@nothingmatters You forgot to add the whole message so i help you..

@hastan
    With all respect to you, but serious.. You were one of the guys in the clan who got helped from the GM, so taking your Words serious is just not gonna happen.
    And what are you talking about? what did i do about the clanbank?

I have done probably around 20 trades back and forward on this server so sit here and Point me up as a scammer will just make you look pathetic. When you have a proof that i have scammed someone tell me..

And btw, sended you discord channel so we can talk like men instead of you sitting here and just throw up false shit about me.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    @hastan
    With all respect to you, but serious.. You were one of the guys in the clan who got helped from the GM, so taking your Words serious is just not gonna happen.
    And what are you talking about? what did i do about the clanbank?

I have done probably around 20 trades back and forward on this server so sit here and Point me up as a scammer will just make you look pathetic. When you have a proof that i have scammed someone tell me..

And btw, sended you discord channel so we can talk like men instead of you sitting here and just throw up false shit about me.
    This fuck Made a false scammer post about me which got deleted. This guy is 100% Retarded as fuck. He says that i chargeback servers when i never have..Yet he post this shit making threats to chargeback. YUP!!! Your stupid!

ProjectKO is corrupted though!! They sold items to a guy named NIA that we know of. The gms are corrupted and this server is a complete waste of time. Enjoy.
    Hastan likes this.

siwyswirus, BENBESTEST and cizia like this.

Probation Senior Member

I love how to admins dont want to post about the GM Selling items.. LOL Feel free to comment anytime

I have nothing to do with this but would you please post some proof about the selling items part?

Probation Senior Member

Everyone who played the last launch knows about the gms selling items to a guy named NIA I dont need to post any proof. The " special " people lmao that played that server know how corrupt it is

i think ur talking about a guy named Nea and not NIA , that guy got banned in the end , admins or gms werent selling items to him . There was a Bug on PUS that he was getting "free kc " and he was buying those items that way . But as i said in the end he got banned
    NothingMatters likes this.

Andrew Guelig aka @dasinister, enjoy this this:

Image - TinyPic - gratis värdtjänst för bilder, foton och video
    Message from Admin on Project KO..

As i told you when you scammed/recharged me back when i helped you with donation.. i will never stop hunting you you pathetic junkie..

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    i think ur talking about a guy named Nea and not NIA , that guy got banned in the end , admins or gms werent selling items to him . There was a Bug on PUS that he was getting "free kc " and he was buying those items that way . But as i said in the end he got banned
    Its not a "bug".
    Its Item injection via DB, where you can inject items (also KC) via it. Back in the previous launch, all you needed was some knowledge how to move around in MySQL and 10mins.

I can confirm it, they dont have a anti sql injection in previous server in PUS :]

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    This fuck Made a false scammer post about me which got deleted. This guy is 100% Retarded as fuck. He says that i chargeback servers when i never have..Yet he post this shit making threats to chargeback. YUP!!! Your stupid!

ProjectKO is corrupted though!! They sold items to a guy named NIA that we know of. The gms are corrupted and this server is a complete waste of time. Enjoy.
    But your on Sheldoncoopers list -.- You fucked over 2 people with your charge backs.
    You where even proud to admit that evrything you told to anyone was fake.....
    and i think it was NEA.

Now for the shit here, just for the fact that you know a gm is helping people and you call it "no big deal". It sounds like a real big problem to me.
    Its like the lack of action against the big amount of k0xpers that started to run the server.
    The countless talks we had to try and get the server better. Like something simple as random boss times so all players have a chance on getting them.
    5 or 6 weeks further none of it happend. Mages still have the same problems as the start. And k0xpers? unless there is a big nice video of it, no ban.
    Like i said a million times, your staff is to small. As soon as its night time the k0xpers come out to play, hell they even play right under your eyes.
    If you would just walk around, you would be able to see them.

As for GetOwned, hes a passionate fellow i give ya that. He wont soften words for anything.
    Seeing as he wants to charge back for the very first time, its should really tell you how fcked things are.
    Hes invested in most servers and never charged back. But the lack of responsebility that has been shown on this server is just painful.
    In the talk we had on TS 3 somewhat weeks ago, we already said, we had people that are on the brink of quiting and are probally charging back
    some of their donations. He will not be the first, but maybe is the biggest charge back. And if things keep going like this, it will probally not be the last.

As for Hastan about the whole clan bank thing.
    That was a disagreement between 2 people and to prefent worse from happening, i started to hold clan items
    instead of the 2 that started fighting. I dont even get where these rumors of him being a scammer come from....
    He has done so many trades with allot of people.
    Daloze likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Another retarded cunt!!! Im not on sheldons list! I Have played all of his launches and never had any issues and i never charged back on his server dumb cunt. Whoever getowned knows isnt me just a person who used my name to have some rep in game.

Also, This isnt getowns first time doing chargebacks!! He has done it many times before. Both of you dumb cunts are from the same place and from the same clan.

Also, I like how getowned has vouchers that are only his friends! Fake vouches.

Also, NEA was his name and projectko is corrupt as fuck. The admins make up some bullshit as to why they sold NEA items. NEA isnt the only person who bought items from gms either.

this server is currupted trash like ive been telling you all. Goodluck

@dasinister
    Just read it, Image - TinyPic - gratis värdtjänst för bilder, foton och video (THIS IS ALSO FROM OTHER ADMINS THAT GOT RECHARGED BACK FROM YOU)

all know what kind of fucking braindead idiot you are.. you are a junkie with huge problems man.. we are 10-15 ppls that can confirm that you have big problems in real Life.

When you scammed me and @zindalzic got recharged back from you we already knew you KO4life. But we also contacted @US_Deadhealer (Owned of GlobalKO) and he helped us to get your telefonnymber… you were not man enough to answer when @zindalzic called you but again we were all on discord and we all Heard that auto message when you say your name and it was LOUD AND CLEAR Andrew Guelig and WE are alot that can confirm it.. and now you also have this SS from the admin on Project KO... YOU ARE DONE...