Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Eslant bosses removed LOL...
Page: 32

Eslant bosses removed LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Eslant bosses removed LOL
    Guess they could not fix that boss finder hack or smth. They had to put a CS in Eslant lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NothingMatters View Post
    3. Snowy Colony Zone has been implemented.
    I got this sent to me and I just wanted to make sure that you know that this patch was originally made for ProfessionalKO by nikos32 request and was not shared anywhere else.
    I'm not sure how you got it, but it looks like someone took these files from ProfessionalKO(nikos32's server) client.

Original video from 2015:
    Last edited by Gilad; 12-22-2018 at 08:52 PM.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gilad View Post
    I got this sent to me and I just wanted to make sure that you know that this patch was originally made for ProfessionalKO by nikos32 request and was not shared anywhere else.
    I'm not sure how you got it, but it looks like someone took these files from ProfessionalKO(nikos32's server) client.

Seen snow CZ way before 2015.
    I doubt that prof KO was first and only one to have this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    With the textures in the castle like that? I don't think so.

We have a person who makes maps for us, our CHAOS, LMS are unique & yesterday we bought new snow moradon, snow cz. We know that profko used this map. We don't know how he made them.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    The first snow cz I made was for TitanKO back in 2014, but it was the 15xx version of CZ.
    This one specifically is the one nikos32 asked me.

Quote Originally Posted by siwyswirus View Post
    We have a person who makes maps for us, our CHAOS, LMS are unique & yesterday we bought new snow moradon, snow cz. We know that profko used this map. We don't know how he made them.
    I guess that person know how to make easy business then, as your last patch was sent to me yesterday and I could confirm that these files were token from ProfessionalKO.
    But I don't really work for ProfessionalKO or involved in the PSKO, so you should probably be talking to nikos32 about it rather than me.

Just to show you what I saw yesterday when I loaded your TCT(Color Map) file:

So much arguments for such a shit map , It makes your eyes hurts if u stayed in bowl longer than 30mins beside that u can't see anything clearly in big fights .
    DoomBringer and Ching like this.

Exclamation

Double promotion is Active!!!
    Until the new year! 22.12-01.01!
    - 20% more Knight Cash

Pus items prices discount:
    - Autolot 1000/700
    - Goku 400/300
    - Hera 300/200
    - HP 1750 300/200
    - AC 325 300/200
    - Trina 450/350
    - Donate Necklace 1500/1200
    - DELUXE Premium 2000/1600
    - DISC Premium 1000/800
    - WAR Premium 1000/800

Probation Senior Member

The first snow cz I made was for TitanKO back in 2014, but it was the 15xx version of CZ.
    This one specifically is the one nikos32 asked me.

I guess that person know how to make easy business then, as your last patch was sent to me yesterday and I could confirm that these files were token from ProfessionalKO.
    But I don't really work for ProfessionalKO or involved in the PSKO, so you should probably be talking to nikos32 about it rather than me.

Just to show you what I saw yesterday when I loaded your TCT(Color Map) file:
    HA! No shocker here. Projectko gms are corrupted as fuck and i have no doubts they would jack some shit from proko. Cant wait to see this shit server die. Ill do my best to make sure it does.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    HA! No shocker here. Projectko gms are corrupted as fuck and i have no doubts they would jack some shit from proko. Cant wait to see this shit server die. Ill do my best to make sure it does.
    ohh relax bro its christmas wish u all to be happy and healthy !!!

Quote Originally Posted by NaRcoTiZeD View Post
    ohh relax bro its christmas wish u all to be happy and healthy !!!
    the hell with christmas, they need to be brought to justice!

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    the hell with christmas, they need to be brought to justice!
    justice in the private server section hahahafdhadkfhfadaafdg0fgfgzvnb2rktbxgbmx'bs'b,mrb b

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

graphic files aren't encrypted in any of the 12xx clients, that's why you can pretty much take everything from any 12xx client you'd like to take. Can hardly claim copy rights for something that is in essence a pirate game also. Perhaps someone really developed something for their pirate server. And someone else stole it from client, because it was not properly encrypted. Not really a shocker tho, after we're all running priate version of official game lol. You can have all maps customly made ingame in the end NTTGAME will still shut down your facebook page because you run a pirate server

If you don't want your shit to get stolen, encrypt it, if you can't encrypt it don't bother crying about it when it gets stolen. Because literally it takes ctrl c and ctrl v from 1 to another client to implement some content.

Frowned upon between different pirate owners? Sure could be. Frowned upon that we run ilegitimate private server? Sure ... could be xD

Quote Originally Posted by Cucumber View Post
    So much arguments for such a shit map , It makes your eyes hurts if u stayed in bowl longer than 30mins beside that u can't see anything clearly in big fights .
    No one's arguing with anyone or doing drama. Your feedback is appreciated(even with your terrible attitude). It's really easy to add more contrast to the GTT's files under the DTex folder in client if it hurts your eyes that much.
    Even though for people with sensitive eyes, in almost every monitor these days, you could simply change the display mode to "Eye Saver Mode"(just saying).

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    graphic files aren't encrypted in any of the 12xx clients, that's why you can pretty much take everything from any 12xx client you'd like to take. Can hardly claim copy rights for something that is in essence a pirate game also. Perhaps someone really developed something for their pirate server. And someone else stole it from client, because it was not properly encrypted. Not really a shocker tho, after we're all running priate version of official game lol. You can have all maps customly made ingame in the end NTTGAME will still shut down your facebook page because you run a pirate server

If you don't want your shit to get stolen, encrypt it, if you can't encrypt it don't bother crying about it when it gets stolen. Because literally it takes ctrl c and ctrl v from 1 to another client to implement some content.

Frowned upon between different pirate owners? Sure could be. Frowned upon that we run ilegitimate private server? Sure ... could be xD
    Great Philosoph. You could write a book.
    I think you completely misunderstood my intention and misinterpreted my post.
    As I said before, I'm not really working for ProfessionalKO or anyone and not involved in the PSKO community, so in other words, I don't really care or claiming rights for anything, people can do whatever they want with these files, as this project was made for ProfessionalKO long ago and clearly someone unpacked his exe to get these files.
    The only intention and reason for my post, is because nikos32 contacted me about this and asked me if I shared these files, and the answer is no.
    Hope that clears up things now.