Page 33 of 89 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SheldonCooper graphic files aren't encrypted in any of the 12xx clients, that's why you can pretty much ...
Page: 33

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    graphic files aren't encrypted in any of the 12xx clients, that's why you can pretty much take everything from any 12xx client you'd like to take. Can hardly claim copy rights for something that is in essence a pirate game also. Perhaps someone really developed something for their pirate server. And someone else stole it from client, because it was not properly encrypted. Not really a shocker tho, after we're all running priate version of official game lol. You can have all maps customly made ingame in the end NTTGAME will still shut down your facebook page because you run a pirate server

If you don't want your shit to get stolen, encrypt it, if you can't encrypt it don't bother crying about it when it gets stolen. Because literally it takes ctrl c and ctrl v from 1 to another client to implement some content.

Frowned upon between different pirate owners? Sure could be. Frowned upon that we run ilegitimate private server? Sure ... could be xD
    There's too much drama in here that I don't want to be part of but my name is involved on the last couple posts so I need to make things clear.

Part of this map's files are packed, so no it's not as simple as you might think to make it work just by copying the files.
    With this post you approve such actions but with the "Like" that you've given to your brother (http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3302677) you disapprove it. That makes you kinda hypocrite buddy

I would say good job to whoever did it (it took 3 years anyway) but it looks like an incomplete patch with water, snowing (and probably more ?) effects missing, as a result players to be able to read even the credits I'd call it free advertisement.
    Based on reports, https://project-ko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2098
    Also, I received this SS, https://i.imgur.com/iSfHXoo.jpg

I asked Gilad if he shared the files with anyone because there were people private messaging me, asking if I work for ProjectKO because they saw another identical content on the server they're currently playing. So, since it wasn't him selling anything behind my back without asking me if I agree or not, everything's fine.
    I didn't ask him to post anything here nor I care much about it. I mean, if you wanted this map so much you could have contacted its creator (Gilad) and buy it from him instead of using a half-broken version of it, lol.

Good luck.

Their respone will say.." my GFX made this, i dont know anything "..lmao

Probation Senior Member

The fact that the scum admins here claimed they made the map but then clearly proven that they stole it just shows how fucked this server is.
    All the people who buy items from the GM's all the shit that get stolen from other people that work hard to create great content.

ProjectKo needs to die. Please Santa! All i want for Christmas is to see this server die!

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    The fact that the scum admins here claimed they made the map but then clearly proven that they stole it just shows how fucked this server is.
    All the people who buy items from the GM's all the shit that get stolen from other people that work hard to create great content.

ProjectKo needs to die. Please Santa! All i want for Christmas is to see this server die!
    Who gives a shit about a map that actually everyone wants to get rid of?
    It's fun for maeby 15 minutes to see the winter "theme" but after its just horrible to play with.

@DaSinister: You haven't even played this ProjectKO, how come you know everything thats good/bad with it?

Mods could clear this topic for last 5 pages since it's all unneccessary shit & flame -posts.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Mods could clear this topic for last 5 pages since it's all unneccessary shit & flame -posts.
    Even Moderator dont give a shit from ur request..maybe u scare because u playing here and donated a lot. Well, just come by pass from forum and i see a lot support, bug topics is delayed and no respone at all. In addition, the number online user is "dying". Good luck.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    @DaSinister: You haven't even played this ProjectKO, how come you know everything thats good/bad with it?
    So on previous Servers the same mods that sold Iron sets, +7 rares, etc all of a sudden turned a new leaf? Nah dog! Once admins get caught with the corrupted bullshit it will always stick with them forever.
    Mods dont need to delete anything. This is good feedback for all new people who had any interest in dropping a single dime into this shit ass corrupted server.
    Spankme you always had my respect. I know you enjoy the server and have fun with your friends..People should still be aware of the Dirty scum bag admins and the history of the last 3 servers that they had.
    Even if you dont like the snow map why does that justify stealing it from another content creator? Would you agree that some bloke invested alot of time creating that map?? How would you feel if another server stole the map while your server is currently down being worked on and them flaunting it to the player base that they have like they created the fucking map!
    Don't downplay the situation spankme. The Admins are fucking garbage. I ask any mod to look at my private messages and laugh at the admin
    as he begs me to stop dropping his dirty laundry all over this topic. shits a joke.

Just read this topic. LMFAO https://project-ko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2098
    Last edited by DaSinister; 12-27-2018 at 11:42 AM.

behh never again.
    i started on the previous server as a priest, donated, made items, made Nps and came back. Account gone
    Gave a shoot this time, donated, unlocked my skills (70 warrior skill hard as fuck, and screem scroll price? 650m WTFFFFF?)
    so: - Upgrade is a joke, a huge joke... 5x +5 to +6 burned, 9x +6 to +7 burned wtf man. The anvil acts really buggy it has not even the feeling of the OLD KO Anvil.
    Cant join events. BDW, JR etc... not enough NP
    Capping events with NP limits is not a Solutions for AFK or noob Accounts, its just been lazy to investigate complaints.

This was my last time in this server im afraid.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by viper8989 View Post
    behh never again.
    i started on the previous server as a priest, donated, made items, made Nps and came back. Account gone
    Gave a shoot this time, donated, unlocked my skills (70 warrior skill hard as fuck, and screem scroll price? 650m WTFFFFF?)
    so: - Upgrade is a joke, a huge joke... 5x +5 to +6 burned, 9x +6 to +7 burned wtf man. The anvil acts really buggy it has not even the feeling of the OLD KO Anvil.
    Cant join events. BDW, JR etc... not enough NP
    Capping events with NP limits is not a Solutions for AFK or noob Accounts, its just been lazy to investigate complaints.

This was my last time in this server im afraid.
    They have major issues with how much GB is on the server because farming items is very easy and after a 2 weeks the server is packed with +7 items. With +8 disabled people get to the point where they arnt spending gold on anything and it all adds up. With how easy it is to obtain uniques on the server ( not including iron sets which the admins Sell ) and farming gbs you end up having a crazy economy which seems intense for new players.

The NP requirements for events is a way that the admins can be lazy. Lets be honest here.. They cant even build maps that they claim the staff made because of major issues..Just go take a glance at the forums..You will find a bunch of lazy fucks who honestly dont care on devoting time in helping
    anyone besides the cows that line pockets.

The anvil is actually pretty easy to figure out man. Yes is does seem glitchy because it is.

All in all dont play this server!
    Last edited by Kallop; 12-27-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Banned Senior Member

All in all dont play this server! Just wait for ••••••••.
    Reported, you are fantastic at advertising other servers in other server topics.

Can any admin that still ALIVE make a list of the players that have done charges back in this server , Just to let people know and also the other server owners , Cause i assume there are plenty of ppl that have done charge back already .

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    Reported, you are fantastic at advertising other servers in other server topics.
    Holy shit you need to get your ass beat bro. Go narc like a good little bitch that you are cunt. I hope the mods ban you for
    being a fucking pussy!

Holy shit you need to get your ass beat bro. Go narc like a good little bitch that you are cunt. I hope the mods ban you for
    being a fucking pussy!
    Alright, you've made your point rather clear. Action was taken even prior to the report, if a report was even made. Now, unless you have anything valuable to add, then I suggest you stop needlessly flaming people/this server on this topic.

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

So on previous Servers the same mods that sold Iron sets, +7 rares, etc all of a sudden turned a new leaf? Nah dog! Once admins get caught with the corrupted bullshit it will always stick with them forever.
    Mods dont need to delete anything. This is good feedback for all new people who had any interest in dropping a single dime into this shit ass corrupted server.
    Spankme you always had my respect. I know you enjoy the server and have fun with your friends..People should still be aware of the Dirty scum bag admins and the history of the last 3 servers that they had.
    Even if you dont like the snow map why does that justify stealing it from another content creator? Would you agree that some bloke invested alot of time creating that map?? How would you feel if another server stole the map while your server is currently down being worked on and them flaunting it to the player base that they have like they created the fucking map!
    Don't downplay the situation spankme. The Admins are fucking garbage. I ask any mod to look at my private messages and laugh at the admin
    as he begs me to stop dropping his dirty laundry all over this topic. shits a joke.

Just read this topic. LMFAO https://project-ko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2098
    they didnt sell any items. if they did they show us some proofs instead of shittalking.
    about np requirements
    on every server u will find BDW and Juraid np requirement
    banning lots of ppl for being just greedy and going into ED/BDW with nuuby chars is always bad choice
    many people = many items that means many gbs so whats ur point about items LEL ?
    u should be alrdy banned for being some fucking fanatic xD

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    they didnt sell any items. if they did they show us some proofs instead of shittalking.
    about np requirements
    on every server u will find BDW and Juraid np requirement
    banning lots of ppl for being just greedy and going into ED/BDW with nuuby chars is always bad choice
    many people = many items that means many gbs so whats ur point about items LEL ?
    u should be alrdy banned for being some fucking fanatic xD
    Like i said before.. Everyone who played the last launch knows the admins got caught selling items! This was the launch after the very first where Your clan and mine battled over isiloon for 2 hours and then i raped your entire clan 1 by 1 1 vs 1 in the first floor of abyss You are a forum mod and somebody correct me if im wrong but i believe your clan is involved with the admins and some shady shit. From looking at the amount of players online it looks like my job here is done. Rip Projectko! A good server with alot of potential until you got greedy Now look at ya

Banned Senior Member

“Now look at ya”

They average 200+ users, I guess look at them.

GG to Project KO! Keep up the good work!