Maxko Pk movie:)

This is a discussion on Maxko Pk movie:) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just to give you a view on maxko [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Fz3SfpQes]YouTube - PunisheeeeR Movie Vol 1.wmv[/ame]...
Page: 1

Default Maxko Pk movie:)

just to give you a view on maxko
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Fz3SfpQes]YouTube - PunisheeeeR Movie Vol 1.wmv[/ame]

Good vid! I've been trying to get my max KO To work again but it won't

The server used to have sick pk but now its getting DDoS'ed and I doubt they can recover from it as the devs and owner dont seem to have much experience. Too bad tho it was fun.

haha u vsed the nobbiest people i have ever seen

U can see his AP...7.2 K...and tell me,is that server worth playing ? BIG NO ! Flegy & Vincent ruined the server,and than vincent quit and made his own (LifeKO) by adding more and more and more and more of weapons and armors.Sever is pure horse shit atm,if it would get wiped,removed all jpko items and just put shells as top armors,than,it would be best light farm/pk server ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    U can see his AP...7.2 K...and tell me,is that server worth playing ? BIG NO ! Flegy & Vincent ruined the server,and than vincent quit and made his own (LifeKO) by adding more and more and more and more of weapons and armors.Sever is pure horse shit atm,if it would get wiped,removed all jpko items and just put shells as top armors,than,it would be best light farm/pk server ever.

Borrowed pp +5, and used cp thats why u had so high ap

Quote Originally Posted by Halozpreed View Post
    Borrowed pp +5, and used cp thats why u had so high ap
    NO SHIT SHERLOCK O.O ! I played that server for a long time so dont tell me shit,just sayin,it was good 4-5 months back,but since than,nah ill pass.