Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000

This is a discussion on Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi fellas. I'm a player/Forum MOD from ForgottenKO. I'm here to declare the corruption of the server. Cyrus/Cyrus100/Cyrus1000/Grobar is the ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000

Hi fellas. I'm a player/Forum MOD from ForgottenKO. I'm here to declare the corruption of the server.

Cyrus/Cyrus100/Cyrus1000/Grobar is the Admin of ForgottenKO. Server is running on a weak dedi that lags when the server has more than 100 players online. And Cyrus gives you any item you want if you donate some amount of money to him. Even $5 does it.

Today, when i wanted to sell my items for usd(which is totally legal) i called help from GMs to be the middleman... Only GM_William answered me. Then the guy who wanted to buy my items talked to Cyrus/Grobar. Cyrus didn't want me to sell my items because if i did, then he wouldnt be able to sell items himself. Then, he accused GM_William of editing&selling items and banned him. In fact, GM_William had no access to dedi by any means so he couldnt have edited any items to sell.

Here we uncover some proof of corruption in the server. GMs farming on greeds and ultimas... Edit items such as a chitin gauntlets with 40ax, 40sword, 40spear def, rings that give 9999 mana, weapons with hidden stats etc etc.

According to him, there is an exploit to teleport to players to see what they doing, heres the rest of his corruption

GM killing greeds... He kept on killing them for 2-3 mins.

I asked him why he was selling iron sets for $$(i dont mean the PUS...) and about the gms he recruited.

I asked him why don't you ban those gms because they were helping their friends with EVERYTHING. Like farming np by killing ultima with gm char... Together with their friends...

In here, when we revealed the corruption, he banned GM_William. Because GM_William had found out that GM_Max was farming ultimas for nps. Then he wiped all our items and banned our chars.

End of the story. Now you all know what kind of a server ForgottenKO is.

Some E-mails:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Last edited by MrRapist; 04-13-2013 at 02:57 PM.
    ilovemyko1 and Luis like this.

Very much appreciated coming forward with this!
    And well, beside this..

The server is crap;

-It lags
    -There is load of bugs, including: dc bug, F6 bug and no event is actually working
    -Server population is fake as hell, since the 1st day (multiple time 1 name online)
    -It's unbalanced.. If u ever thought to combine Undef weapons with Shells instead of Krowaz in yr server, don't!
    -And yes it's corrupt.. This was obv on the 1st day..

It will be dead within some days, so all go back to InsanityKO =D..
    fcnirim likes this.

Server blows, fuck that shit.
    fcnirim likes this.

"logs in sql" that's new atleast for me
    fcnirim likes this.

Well i was playing on this server on its first days and quit after 2-3 days cuz u were able to dupe in this server. And i warned cyrus to fix it but he kept ignoring me so i duped my items(only to prove u can dupe) and gave them for free at moradon then i left the server. That server had many bugs and seems like cyrus is "too busy" to fix them.(Like he couldnt even delete items at inn hostess which remained from beta, and then he said those items are gifts for beta players. ROFL) Believe me if there were many turkish players on this server, u'd be able to see full items on everybody in few hours by abusing bugs and dupe.

Oh btw i was the one who advertised on turkish forums, translating whole advertisement topic and keep the topic bump'ed and helping all turkish players but i quit 2-3 days after release. So my question is who the hell is Schandenfreude and he acted like hes the one who advertised which is ME(and i didnt ask for anything) and get items over my work(WTF?). Anyway I think cyrus got scammed by this guy. I dont know if the server still exist but cyrus deserved an end like this...
    fcnirim and ilovemyko1 like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dims View Post
    Well i was playing on this server on its first days and quit after 2-3 days cuz u were able to dupe in this server. And i warned cyrus to fix it but he kept ignoring me so i duped my items(only to prove u can dupe) and gave them for free at moradon then i left the server. That server had many bugs and seems like cyrus is "too busy" to fix them.(Like he couldnt even delete items at inn hostess which remained from beta, and then he said those items are gifts for beta players. ROFL) Believe me if there were many turkish players on this server, u'd be able to see full items on everybody in few hours by abusing bugs and dupe.

Oh btw i was the one who advertised on turkish forums, translating whole advertisement topic and keep the topic bump'ed and helping all turkish players but i quit 2-3 days after release. So my question is who the hell is Schandenfreude and he acted like hes the one who advertised which is ME(and i didnt ask for anything) and get items over my work(WTF?). Anyway I think cyrus got scammed by this guy. I dont know if the server still exist but cyrus deserved an end like this...
    I'm Schadenfreude and I translated a whole advertisement topic for Cyrus. This was after you left probably, he just asked for Turkish players with decent English and he had a reward for it so I went for it. Did A LOT OF translation for him not just for the game but for his other business that included Turkish. Now I wish I hadn't done so though.

Banned

Wanted to check the online user count and... How many WhyHiOneWhys can you count on this list? Just now. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    "logs in sql" that's new atleast for me
    No idea what you're referring to exactly in the context of this thread, but I do a lot of relevant logging like this (or was this sarcasm?).

Quote Originally Posted by fcnirim View Post
    Wanted to check the online user count and... How many WhyHiOneWhys can you count on this list? Just now. LOL
    It's hardly a point of note, a lot of servers have this problem simply because their ACCOUNT_LOGOUT procedure isn't being executed to remove logged out users from CURRENTUSER (the table this is pulling the logged in users from). It's a very common bug you'll find with with the generic servers that go up, who don't bother themselves with ensuring things are actually working OK (hey, it looks like the server's working.).

As such, I'd be extremely surprised if this was deliberate. There's considerably easier ways of doing this more discretely.

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

Cyrus suck a dig bick! Worst server ever

I kind of saw this coming, didn't stop playing nevertheless. About GM_Max.. He doesn't even have an in-game character anymore so he probably was killing mobs for fun (I know for a fact that's what my friend has been doing.) instead of farming items for his char. The corruption part is still true. XionaKO has had the same issues back in time though which is why I don't really care about this, I mean look at XionaKO still rolling and still active pk (If that just was all it needed....).

Banned

Well you're almost a good fraud. These chat screenshots - your so called provements are made in beta. That means everything in beta was basicly free and for fun. The reason why you're posting this here is because you tried to fake Cyrus with usd trades by abusing GM premissions. I kind of feel for Cyrus blue-eyedness at trusting everyone. I hope you guys won't make him down because it's not all as it seems. The multible users you see on online list is not made by dedi owner only developers understand what I'm talking about.

Also the server is good. I see Cyrus has made lots of efforts to get a nice dedi with the firewall which kind of prevents ddos to the server.
    Last edited by MrRapist; 03-18-2013 at 09:25 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fapfapfap View Post
    Well you're almost a good fraud. These chat screenshots - your so called provements are made in beta. That means everything in beta was basicly free and for fun. The reason why you're posting this here is because you tried to fake Cyrus with usd trades by abusing GM premissions. I kind of feel for Cyrus blue-eyedness at trusting everyone. I hope you guys won't make him down because it's not all as it seems. The multible users you see on online list is not made by dedi owner only developers understand what I'm talking about.
    Hi Grobar.

Banned

I'm not Grobar, idjit.

There must come some truth of this and I cannot bare Bloodzilla killing the fun from the FKO forums and trying to kill the server.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Hi Grobar.
    You're so smartass

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

cyrus just scammed me also
    Last edited by ISpitOnYourGrave; 06-21-2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: he really is a SCAMMER shut FKO down
    NoOneCanStopMe and Ganzah like this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 5
    04-15-2015, 03:53 PM
  2. Hits: 16
    10-26-2014, 11:10 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-19-2013, 03:46 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    03-19-2013, 05:04 AM
  5. Hits: 1