Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

ProphecyKO - Lv. 70 [Official Launch 6.29.2013][Hard Farm][Lvl 70]

This is a discussion on ProphecyKO - Lv. 70 [Official Launch 6.29.2013][Hard Farm][Lvl 70] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; y does every1 hate vincent so much lol i had fun at legacy, thats all that matters...
Page: 11

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

y does every1 hate vincent so much lol
    i had fun at legacy, thats all that matters

Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    y does every1 hate vincent so much lol
    i had fun at legacy, thats all that matters
    Because he makes ppl's hard work, time and money go to waste.

Real facts:
    The LegacyKo was really good server , with shitty admin.
    Then the ProphecyKo was offline , in up you see the same shit ( like the server is down m you can see this copy offline) same shit as at legacyko..
    What more? The dedicated is in germany... Too much truth our clan knows that .. And we still go to play , but we wont be donating any $ ... Because enouth of this looosing money to play for week , and server is getting closed.

And im sure , this is Outkast - this account created 10 days ago...

If its not outkast why he name himself like Prophecy - No way guys every respected admin who runs server , not create new name and account to advertise in ko4life...

go flame me... But im sure its Outkast.

btw why he opens this? Not guys you to have fun , everything goes for money .. And looks like we have stupid peoples around who still trust new admins who opens server....

Quote Originally Posted by Woolt View Post
    Real facts:
    Then the ProphecyKo was offline , in up you see the same shit ( like the server is down m you can see this copy offline) same shit as at legacyko..
    What more? The dedicated is in germany... Too much truth our clan knows that .. And we still go to play , but we wont be donating any $ ... Because enouth of this looosing money to play for week , and server is getting closed.

If its not outkast why he name himself like Prophecy - No way guys every respected admin who runs server , not create new name and account to advertise in ko4life...

btw why he opens this? Not guys you to have fun , everything goes for money .. And looks like we have stupid peoples around who still trust new admins who opens server....
    you are a fucking moron.

Real facts:

I know it's not Outkast because I know it's another server owner on these forums. He has another account here but he wants to hide his identity for some reason. I wouldn't lie about this shit cuz I hate Vincent for always bailing out on his servers although he's a good admin when it comes to making servers.

Real facts:

Judge just from name ? stupid lol , If this really Outkast server, he must named this server with something like "SMART KO" or " noobKO". So many complicated ppl in legacyko, the fact legacyko still up until now. server not run but ppl run , why? not actually all ppl want run, but theres so many troll,complicated and sick player want to destroy legacyko, and outcast can't handle that, because he's also newbie and noob admin ,
    and I think he's already give up completely and server will be shut down soon if ppl not come back.

I'm curious about this server ,just wait and see (really good server or just junk server ). because little hard for me to find english server.

*just play for fun , dont play for sick.
    Last edited by rogiz; 06-29-2013 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    you are a fucking moron.

Of course IM MORON , and what have more words 4 me? no you dont

You win i surrender

I just hate peoples , who trying to show themselves like you .. You are nothing , and you know nothing.
    Just because u call peoples morons, look at window , Im not the guy who likes arguing or anything .. But in KO there is to much brainless peoples , who ruining the game , look at LEGACYKO this were really good server , but....Finished like every server...

yes wtf im moron im going to this server too , because now they have every shit fixed so?Now i think he can get succesful , yeah btw :Oscar go donate for your assasin.. No offence.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain - That said oscar and called me Moron xDDD

I just hate peoples , who trying to show themselves like you .. You are nothing , and you know nothing.
    Just because u call peoples morons, look at window , Im not the guy who likes arguing or anything .. But in KO there is to much brainless peoples , who ruining the game , look at LEGACYKO this were really good server , but....Finished like every server...

yes wtf im moron im going to this server too , because now they have every shit fixed so?Now i think he can get succesful , yeah btw :Oscar go donate for your assasin.. No offence.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain - That said oscar and called me Moron xDDD
    Well he's not arguing with you is he?

Yes he called me moron .. Is it not start of argue?:P

Yes he called me moron .. Is it not start of argue?:P
    No. Arguing means you disagree about something and start and argument about it. He was just insulting you, while expressing his thoughts about you.

ProphecyKO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I've worked on vincent's server years ago was a member staff there really just care the fucking money so i stopped to work there and left, i will never work it him never on my life really he is just bullshit doing private server yeah everyone know about him....
    Here we go it's not vincen't server you can have a nice gameplay and let's focus on the official server
    There we go!
    I was a GM there too. Yeah he's always in for the money then goes eat chicken with it. While i asked him to fix certain things in the server. He kept jerking off to hes chicken.

Anyways whatever he's Vincent or not. (I still belive he's Vincent or his cousin called Jeff)
    Anyone can change their IP adress if they wanted to. So a weak argument there.

Anywho love how this topic is more about whatever the owner is Vincent or not

All hail the KO community!

Maybe , Vincent was named at one server Russian? One guy who from USA 15 years old?

Phenom KO Farm Server

This? LOL

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-07-2013, 03:18 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    06-25-2013, 12:17 AM
  3. Hits: 8
    06-16-2013, 07:21 PM
  4. Hits: 28
    06-15-2013, 07:55 PM