Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

ProphecyKO - Lv. 70 [Official Launch 6.29.2013][Hard Farm][Lvl 70]

This is a discussion on ProphecyKO - Lv. 70 [Official Launch 6.29.2013][Hard Farm][Lvl 70] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The reason we have +9 as the limit is so there would be like a "no limit" limit on the ...
Page: 2

The reason we have +9 as the limit is so there would be like a "no limit" limit on the server, which i feel farm servers should have, But i will be glad to change anything in the favor of what the community thinks, after all it is you guys who will be playing it.

seeing gear is going to be possible on our panel, You may not be able to login to the panel right this second, that is due to there being no characters on your account.

There is no current ETA on the server, Going to open a "Suggestion" section on the forum, PLEASE feel free to drop by and leave your thoughts of the Good and Bad.

We don't have all the fancy events and what not of alot of the servers have such as death match and rival system, all those files where bought.

Drop list has not yet been assembled but it will be by the end of the day, along with the client being released.

We will open like a "free-lance" version of the server where when the server is up you can logon and do w/e you please, Stage before the beta i suppose.
    blackfox and ilovemyko1 like this.

Thing is about +9 is why go for items such as a Shard+8 and chitin set +8, when FP and MD drops easily and can be easily upgraded to +9 with all those amount of tries. I just think, if you're going to have +9's in the server, all the easily obtainable items shouldn't be allowed to go to +9. Harder to farm items should be able to go to +9. Not everyone has the balls to gamble a valuable item such as Krowaz+8 to +9, but if they do, then they deserve that 1%,3% chance. But everyone has the balls to easily farm FP's ,glaves, MD's and try to +9.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleChris View Post
    Thing is about +9 is why go for items such as a Shard+8 and chitin set +8, when FP and MD drops easily and can be easily upgraded to +9 with all those amount of tries. I just think, if you're going to have +9's in the server, all the easily obtainable items shouldn't be allowed to go to +9. Harder to farm items should be able to go to +9. Not everyone has the balls to gamble a valuable item such as Krowaz+8 to +9, but if they do, then they deserve that 1%,3% chance. But everyone has the balls to easily farm FP's ,glaves, MD's and try to +9.
    I agree about FPs, but glave and md should be fair play to be honest, if the rate is like 5% anyone who makes one is gonna be extremely lucky anyway and it will be fun to laugh at those over the top babashoppers who burn like 25 MD8 and waste like 400$. D:

Added suggestions forum to our forum for all those who have ideas and improvements that can be done!
    http://prophecyko.com/forum/index.ph...8-suggestions/

If you submit a suggestion be as detailed as possible.

Client has been put together and uploaded, We will release it in a day or 2, added some development logs to those who are curious about whats going on as of now.
    http://prophecyko.com/forum/index.ph...velopment-log/

Enjoy

lol true true, should at leaste lower the drop rate of MD or Glave then. Going to create a strong economy as many will be craving that white success bar to +9
    ProphecyKO likes this.

Iono about you guys, but if a +7->+8 is 10% chance with Trina, I usually want 10x +7 before I upgrade (if I succeed before 10, I stop and stash / sell the other +7's).

If you expanded upon this notion then, statistically, if you upgraded every single +1 FP / Cleaver ever dropped on the server, approximately 1 out of every 13,675 would make it +9, assuming you only used Trinas from +8->+9.

That's not including the 47,605 Middle-class scrolls, 698 BuS, and 32 trinas that would have been burnt before the long-term probability will meet 0.99.

Ofcourse you could throw up a +1 and have a +9 1 minute and 8 BuS's later. But it's fuckin unlikely

So why not include the possibility of FP/MD/Glave+9?

I think you already understand how statistically improbable it is to make a +9. However, you also realize that the statistical probability of YOU making the +9 is far lower than the statistical probability of ANYONE BUT YOU making it (assuming everyone tried to upgrade their shit, which they don't). Hence you don't want +9's.

I say keep +9. It helps with intrinsic parameters within the t3-t4 grade economic values. The anvil rates system is tried and tested. +9 is part of game; sometimes dumb luck will trump monotonous grind.

Such is life nikkuhs.
    ilovemyko1, Oscar and ProphecyKO like this.

Alright, been a pretty productive day!
    Lets recap abit.

So all of the major changes that have been done today were logged in our Development log. http://prophecyko.com/forum/index.ph...velopment-log/
    Opened a few polls in our suggestions forum, I'd really love to hear from as many of you as possible, feel free to add your own suggestions there aswell, We listen to everyone! http://prophecyko.com/forum/index.ph...8-suggestions/

Hoping to grow day by day, Client should be out tomorrow and maybe a closed beta.

Stay tuned guys! See you soon!

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ProphecyKO View Post
    Alright, been a pretty productive day!
    Lets recap abit.

So all of the major changes that have been done today were logged in our Development log. http://prophecyko.com/forum/index.ph...velopment-log/
    Opened a few polls in our suggestions forum, I'd really love to hear from as many of you as possible, feel free to add your own suggestions there aswell, We listen to everyone! http://prophecyko.com/forum/index.ph...8-suggestions/

Hoping to grow day by day, Client should be out tomorrow and maybe a closed beta.

Stay tuned guys! See you soon!
    Keep up the good work looks promising
    ProphecyKO likes this.

LegacyKO similar name to ProphecyKO... bit fishy can any mod check the ips?

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    LegacyKO similar name to ProphecyKO... bit fishy can any mod check the ips?
    Sephiroth similar name to osama bin laden...bit fishy can any mod shoot him in the face?
    Nagato, ProphecyKO and Kallop like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Sephiroth similar name to osama bin laden...bit fishy can any mod shoot him in the face?
    Well personally, I'd say that any server which name ends with "cyKO" is fishy.

I suggest taking +9 out, one +9 and the server is ruined, I've seen it happen.

Legit Good Gun Senior Member bladegreat's Avatar

12-15% on trina to +8 and we got ourselves a new server
    ProphecyKO likes this.

We will leave the suggestion topics open for a while, the more feedback we get the better.

Quote Originally Posted by bladegreat View Post
    12-15% on trina to +8 and we got ourselves a new server
    10% is enough in my opinion

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-07-2013, 03:18 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    06-25-2013, 12:17 AM
  3. Hits: 8
    06-16-2013, 07:21 PM
  4. Hits: 28