Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 214
Like Tree59Likes

ProphecyKO - Lv. 70 [Official Launch 6.29.2013][Hard Farm][Lvl 70]

This is a discussion on ProphecyKO - Lv. 70 [Official Launch 6.29.2013][Hard Farm][Lvl 70] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyone come play here Should be fun and well obviously the more ppl the better...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Senior Member Sl1ckster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Everyone come play here Should be fun and well obviously the more ppl the better

  2. #92
    Member Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19

    Default

    What's up G4L!
    We have decided make
    Armors and weapons upgrade limit until +8 max
    Jewelry upgrade limit until +1 max

    2 days left till official release get ready and invite to your friends !
    More info will coming up
    Sincerely,
    ProhecyKO Team.

  3. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    What's up G4L!
    We have decided make
    Armors and weapons upgrade limit until +8 max
    Jewelry upgrade limit until +1 max

    2 days left till official release get ready and invite to your friends !
    More info will coming up
    Sincerely,
    ProhecyKO Team.
    Whats with everyone crying about +9s.

  4. #94
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    Vincent just up and left. I don't think he's been around legacyko forums for a while? could be wrong. Maybe he moved to Peru O.o on a real note though, server is good so far. Bump for getting a high player base at lauuuunch!!


    We have internet in Peru. The owner of this site is peruvian

  5. #95
    Member Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Whats with everyone crying about +9s.
    Nobody is crying for weapons +9 i suggest to read the first page ProphecyKO - Lv. 70 [Official Launch 6.29.2013][Hard Farm][Lvl 70]
    Thanks.

  6. #96
    Senior Member Undeadkilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    auSTRAYA
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Whats with everyone crying about +9s.
    it's only a beta... u can buy +9s in the pus during beta but obviously not during the official launch it starts from scratch

  7. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    So another vincent server?

    Can't wait too see ya'll crying that he took ur money and bought chicken for it in the comming weeks.

  8. #98
    Member Simbaaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    So another vincent server?

    Can't wait too see ya'll crying that he took ur money and bought chicken for it in the comming weeks.
    So another guy talking without any facts to back him up?
    That's new in this community....

    This will be a gg server hoes plx come <3

  9. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simbaaa View Post
    So another guy talking without any facts to back him up?

    That's new in this community.
    Yeah u been here 1 year in this forums.. You're the boss man!

    The fact is that 1-2 years ago. Ppl who made private server topics were ppl using their own Ko4life accounts. But now?
    The same ppl failed so many times that they had to make a new ko4life acc just for the server.. Its not a hard thing to "calculate".
    I do think ppl in these forums are that oblivious like yourself. I mean no random dev would go ahead and make a KO server without being a KO player. And all of the hardcore KO players are in ko4life already. Most of them atleast.. Most KO deveploers failed running a server atleast once. They atleast made several servers thats the fact. (Expect sexyko&maxko i can think of, but they are not really good atm)

    Think for yourselves for once. I dont wanna shit words on ur face everytime something obvious is very obvious!

  10. #100
    Member Simbaaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Yeah u been here 1 year in this forums.. You're the boss man!

    The fact is that 1-2 years ago. Ppl who made private server topics were ppl using their own Ko4life accounts. But now?
    The same ppl failed so many times that they had to make a new ko4life acc just for the server.. Its not a hard thing to "calculate".
    I do think ppl in these forums are that oblivious like yourself. I mean no random dev would go ahead and make a KO server without being a KO player. And all of the hardcore KO players are in ko4life already. Most of them atleast.. Most KO deveploers failed running a server atleast once. They atleast made several servers thats the fact. (Expect sexyko&maxko i can think of, but they are not really good atm)

    Think for yourselves for once. I dont wanna shit words on ur face everytime something obvious is very obvious!
    News flash, I've been lurking since '06, but had no reason to post till last year.
    Who the hell cares about how long I've been here anyways? Pointless information.

    Yes, you're right. No random person will make a server nowadays.
    I actually happen to know who the owner of the server is. You're WRONG.
    Please stop.

  11. #101
    ℒℰℊℯи Senior Member Oscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    So another vincent server?

    Can't wait too see ya'll crying that he took ur money and bought chicken for it in the comming weeks.
    lols......

  12. #102
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Yeah u been here 1 year in this forums.. You're the boss man!

    The fact is that 1-2 years ago. Ppl who made private server topics were ppl using their own Ko4life accounts. But now?
    The same ppl failed so many times that they had to make a new ko4life acc just for the server.. Its not a hard thing to "calculate".
    I do think ppl in these forums are that oblivious like yourself. I mean no random dev would go ahead and make a KO server without being a KO player. And all of the hardcore KO players are in ko4life already. Most of them atleast.. Most KO deveploers failed running a server atleast once. They atleast made several servers thats the fact. (Expect sexyko&maxko i can think of, but they are not really good atm)

    Think for yourselves for once. I dont wanna shit words on ur face everytime something obvious is very obvious!
    Sorry Norway. It's not Vincent behind the server.

  13. #103
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undeadkilla View Post
    it's only a beta... u can buy +9s in the pus during beta but obviously not during the official launch it starts from scratch
    You completely missed his point. I guess he meant why people qq about +9s so much that they changed it to +8 max. I prefer +9 myself as well so I don't really get it either.

  14. #104
    Member RipGG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    31

    Default

    go make 2 diffrents rates for Medium class items and high class items upgrade rates.

    then shall i use fp's and cleavers +9 ;D

  15. #105
    Senior Member Ganzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Next to my neighbors, Also Sweden
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    So another vincent server?

    Can't wait too see ya'll crying that he took ur money and bought chicken for it in the comming weeks.
    Shut up and move on.. Maybe you haven't noticed but there's actually other developers than the rotten ones like racist-ass-vincent lol
    so instead of coming here making remarks without any proof, and giving this server a bad name before it has even launched. Find the source of your anger, instead of placing it here, twards ppl who trying hard to make an enjoyable gaming experience..

    EDIT.
    And your post is just another flaming crap which is unnecessary and uncalled for. Keep them for yourself, and use the Topics within the frames it's made for.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    07-07-2013, 03:18 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    06-25-2013, 12:17 AM
  3. Hits: 8
    06-16-2013, 07:21 PM
  4. Hits: 28
    06-15-2013, 07:55 PM

Similar Threads

  1. B> Rogue Gear COME INSIDE
    By dragunmaster in forum Gordion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 06:31 PM
  2. Selling List ... Come InSide Guys
    By _eSuba_ in forum Gordion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 04:56 AM
  3. LegitOrQuit Recruiting! Come inside for info>>
    By LilHomie in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 07:34 PM
  4. Selling List - Come inside guys
    By _eSuba_ in forum Diez
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 04:03 PM
  5. RIP recruiting lvl 45+ karus edana players- come inside
    By MonKLinG in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 03:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •