Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Proposition for Shurt & Twostars

This is a discussion on Proposition for Shurt & Twostars within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Vincents just file a chargeback, its never coming back And whenever your server finally shuts down and/or ...
Page: 2

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    just file a chargeback, its never coming back
    And whenever your server finally shuts down and/or goes under, I'm sure you'll fully support all your customers filing chargebacks too, right?

hey there hey there
    Last edited by Vincents; 03-25-2015 at 04:02 AM.

rather they live their feet then die their knee's

now go back to dev'ing your shitty server

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

You seem to make it a bad habit to jump into arguments you aren't a part of, I'm glad you live in england or wherever the fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

Rather they live their feet
    then die their knees.

Could we get a translator in here ? I think we've got a lost child!

PS: After reading that partial motivating quote, I suddenly feel like brandishing a glock and selling coke.

RE: Vincents

Keep doing your thing amigo. Don't tarnish your rep to bad getting involved in these petty forum arguments. You seem like an alright guy, don't get caught up the drama. Quality work, speaks for itself.
    Last edited by R4WTekniq; 10-15-2011 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    Rather they live their feet
    then die their knees.

Could we get a translator in here ? I think we've got a lost child!

RE: Vincents

Keep doing your thing amigo. Don't tarnish your rep to bad getting involved in these petty forum arguments. You seem like an alright guy, don't get caught up the drama.
    You know what, you make a good point man, I am done with this topic and others like it.

I dont make promises I can't keep.
    hmm, you just "dissapeared" when you kept failing with originalko, yet you promised you would bring it back up and we had to be patient. Just one example of a promise u made that u didn't keep.

Every honest person realises that there is no need for a chargeback. We got what we donated for.

I could refute every arguement you made just by quoting shurt his advertising post, but cannot be arsed to. Just read it and you'll realise all your arguments are made up/ bullshit or only partly correct.

Something is obviously bothering u, no idea what. But why do you care this much about a server you never played? It's not like you cared that much about your players when your server failed :/
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 10-15-2011 at 12:57 PM.

hey hey hey
    Last edited by Vincents; 03-25-2015 at 04:02 AM.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

You seem to make it a bad habit to jump into arguments you aren't a part of, I'm glad you live in england or wherever the fuck.
    Your not a part of this argument either your just trying to get people to come spend money on your shitty server... I used to like your server until I realized how much of a douche bag you are... and how you have to be involved in every topic of kotastic

see
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Your not a part of this argument either your just trying to get people to come spend money on your shitty server... I used to like your server until I realized how much of a douche bag you are... and how you have to be involved in every topic of kotastic
    you dev a shit server, doesn't mean people are going to listen to you or you have any sort of credible opinion

shouldn't you be "recording for sony" right now? or in jail?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Stop paying attention to that black bottomfeeder. His getho ass is sore as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    slicethem : sorry, you are, who ?
    it doesnt matter who i am. the fact i know who you are and how you fail playing ko is enough.

also, spamming this board doesnt make you "somebody", but since you cant get the attention you need in rl, your trying the best to get it here, which you obviously fail at

Banned Senior Member

Tormentor is just a sad 50 year old who has accomplished nothing in life and therefore trying to gain attention or is seeking approval from us in some way because his clan failed everywhere it went

I never promised it would be back online? I said a friend left the dev team and it would be a struggle to try to bring back up but I would try, and I notified when I couldn't -- what are you talking about? And the pus never opened, the server was more important then the money at the time, what are you on about? lmfao.

Im now done with this topic, you want to argue go send me a pm and I will refute every argument you make, scrilly.
    oh boy.

You said the server was almost complete. Yet you closed the official forums without a notice and you didn't update the ko4life topic untill 4 months later when your "friend" tried to reopen the server.

What does it look like to you? This?

Pm? I don't like putting this shit in public either, but if u put other people their dirt out and make stuff up, u have to accept that your shit is being brought up as well. I've said it more than once, you're the only dev I absolutly have no respect for just for who you are and how you treat people.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 10-15-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Vincent yo , record me some of your ghetto shizzle , niggabro!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast