Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Proposition for Shurt & Twostars

This is a discussion on Proposition for Shurt & Twostars within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aviv realy how the fuck can we take u serious stfu mr.imsosucsesfull back in the days respect was pwning u ...
Page: 3

aviv realy how the fuck can we take u serious stfu mr.imsosucsesfull
    back in the days respect was pwning u where xping someone else his char
    ull always be the nab u are bro just go and be sucsesfull oki aga cya

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    The difference here is that KOTastic promised a 100% stable long lasting server, and FAILED on those promises.

They also promised to not be corrupt -- and FAILED on those promises.

They also promised a friendly staff -- AND FAILED when they put you on that staff list.

They also promised a come back with a refund of KC over a set period of time (as I proposed to shurt) and guess what?

THEY FAILED on that.

And the worst part is the fact that all of this took less then 30 days to manifest.

I dont make promises I can't keep.

anything else queen?
    Let's pick apart this thing you call a response.

We WERE stable for weeks on end after we got passed all the asshats who DDoS'd us. I think some of this may be jealousy on your end, we had nearly 1500 (over 400 still attempting to login) people on the first day, of course people were persistent in bringing us down. Yours, and several other servers remain up because they aren't/weren't a threat to the turks, they don't have the population we did. Next.

Corruption again, wild accusations, mostly against me, zero proof, ever. If you have some, present it? Next.

Friendly staff? I don't recall that, please, point to where it says "friendly". I was professional and respectful when the people I was dealing with were. If they were trolls or idiots, I got rid of them (albeit by being a dickhead), to move on to those that needed help. Next.

We actually were going to implement your idea, but refunding the money is a different thing, they're called donations for a reason, and they're not conditional. Next.

I don't pay attention to your sever, because quite frankly I was too busy at the time, and now that I have the time, I no longer care about the PSKO community, but I'm pretty share you've made your fair sure of promises, and there's bound to be a few that have slipped through the cracks.

Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    it doesnt matter who i am. the fact i know who you are and how you fail playing ko is enough.

also, spamming this board doesnt make you "somebody", but since you cant get the attention you need in rl, your trying the best to get it here, which you obviously fail at

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Tormentor is just a sad 50 year old who has accomplished nothing in life and therefore trying to gain attention or is seeking approval from us in some way because his clan failed everywhere it went

Slicethem , Aviv :

Two sexually frustrated young redtube regulars. If only the two of you realized how desperate and lonely you both really seem.

Haters gonna hate.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Whats redtube?

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Whats redtube?
    +1, he failed once again

Tsk tsk tsk.

Anyhow, I'm done here.

Play on children.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post

Friendly staff? I don't recall that, please, point to where it says "friendly". I was professional and respectful when the people I was dealing with were. If they were trolls or idiots, I got rid of them (albeit by being a dickhead), to move on to those that needed help. Next.
    Dont really care what Vincent said. But you being respectfull ? Dude you had turks begging for updates on the forums (keep in mind there was no turk section nor a single notice in turkysh) so ofc after some time many topics where created regarding the server and why some people could join and others not and bla bla bla, i recall you answering stuff like "leave we dont want you" (i want to say that there where even more disrespectfull things but my memory fails).

This where people that didnt really understand english and had to use google translator because there was no turkysh notice nor care for them whatsoever. What did the oh so professional and respectfull Parasistic do ? Tell them to fuck off (pretty sure you used those exact terms at some point).

I have no idea what you did ingame as a GM. Perhaps you did and awesome job. In all fairness you seem like a hardworker and i know you where active as a mod.

But buddy, keep this in mind, i have many friends who quit the server, first because of the lack of stability in the beggining, second due to your lack of manners when you wanted to handle situations.

This people you call trolls or idiots that felt insulted by you left. Good job not taking the time to understand them. Granted, some people are trolls but i clearly remember you being a worthless douche to many that were not trolling and just seeked information.

Im sorry for the long post. I dont really like you but i dont have anything against you either. Its just that i have seen you post about what a good job you did and i just disagree so much with that. Maybe im wrong and the staff believes you did an excelent job as a mod. Or maybe you did have a positive impact on those forums. But in my opinion you where one of the worse mods ever.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Dont really care what Vincent said. But you being respectfull ? Dude you had turks begging for updates on the forums (keep in mind there was no turk section nor a single notice in turkysh) so ofc after some time many topics where created regarding the server and why some people could join and others not and bla bla bla, i recall you answering stuff like "leave we dont want you" (i want to say that there where even more disrespectfull things but my memory fails).

This where people that didnt really understand english and had to use google translator because there was no turkysh notice nor care for them whatsoever. What did the oh so professional and respectfull Parasistic do ? Tell them to fuck off (pretty sure you used those exact terms at some point).

I have no idea what you did ingame as a GM. Perhaps you did and awesome job. In all fairness you seem like a hardworker and i know you where active as a mod.

But buddy, keep this in mind, i have many friends who quit the server, first because of the lack of stability in the beggining, second due to your lack of manners when you wanted to handle situations.

This people you call trolls or idiots that felt insulted by you left. Good job not taking the time to understand them. Granted, some people are trolls but i clearly remember you being a worthless douche to many that were not trolling and just seeked information.

Im sorry for the long post. I dont really like you but i dont have anything against you either. Its just that i have seen you post about what a good job you did and i just disagree so much with that. Maybe im wrong and the staff believes you did an excelent job as a mod. Or maybe you did have a positive impact on those forums. But in my opinion you where one of the worse mods ever.

In regards to your first paragraph, we kept everyone updated as best as we could, and no, we didn't have a new topic or announcement every day, because most of the time it would have ended up as a copy paste, and a waste of our time, time I spent dealing with real problems. We simply told everyone to re-read the most recent topic, and that's what the news was, although yes, I was a bit harsh about it. If they didn't want to recheck the topic, or reread what I just said five minutes ago? Too bad, I did my part informing them, they just didn't care apparently.

As for me telling people to leave? First of all, that wasn't ONLY me, many staff members told people to leave, 90% of those were threatening to quit anyways, the less trolls we had to deal with and the less whiners there were, the better. We would check their IPs and they'd be back ingame within 20 minutes of that /ragequit post.

You seem to misunderstand what I said, I'll try to be a little more clear (not trying to be sarcastic btw.) I was respectful when I was approached by anyone who had a legitimate problem, and wasn't being annoying or disrespectful to myself or the other members of the staff.

Since a lot of people on the forums (which it seems is where you're getting most of your information from) were NOT polite, neither was I, I made it very clear that if you wanted to be a dickhead, you'd be treated like one. I wasn't going to spend my waiting for someone to finish yelling at me or posting a wall of insults and complaints before getting to the real issue, because if it really did bother them, then why not just tell me?

If you were in the IRC as much as I was, you'd see I was actually very polite and considerate to those who weren't trolls and/or asshats, and that'd only be a fraction of the people we dealt with. Many of them were dealt with through PMs ingame and on IRC, so it's not like everyone saw all that was going on.

Say what you want about me, but you're failing to look at the whole picture here. You're only seeing what makes me a bad person, and not acknowledging, let alone looking for any good qualities I have, or presented during my time as a mod. I dealt with as many problems as I could as quickly as I could, unfortunately I was a bit of an asshole, and like I said, I wasn't told to be friendly, I was told to do my job.

Not gonna quote the whole thing

But i will agree that what i said is the bad part of what i saw from you being a mod on that forum. Like i said, i dont know if other people are happy with how you handled things. Just giving my feedback from what i saw on those forums.

I was never on IRC. Maybe you where all peaches and cream there jajaja, no idea. Either way, IRC isnt really the forums.

All my "information" is gathered from what i saw in Tastic. No other source.

Being friendly (not to the point of being naive) is very well received. At least you acknowledge you behaved like an ass. Cant argue that you are reasonable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123