Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

PSA: DeathKO login information leak

This is a discussion on PSA: DeathKO login information leak within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It has been brought to my attention that player's login information has been posted publically on a Turkish forum, so ...
Page: 1

Default PSA: DeathKO login information leak

It has been brought to my attention that player's login information has been posted publically on a Turkish forum, so if you've played DeathKO in the past I suggest you change your passwords, if you happen to use the same login information in multiple locations. On top of that, there's potential security risk involving a series of private servers, that are currently under investigation. For now, private servers affiliated with OldSchoolKO or ByNeon will be investigated for zombie botnets, trojan backdoors and keyloggers. If you've played in the following servers, I suggest taking proper action of securing your data.

DeathKO (Allegedly not a threat anymore)
    Ko4Fun
    UskoGame (Edit: Read below)
    Myko.gg
    Justmyko

Also, be extremely careful with any OldschoolKO or SkynetACS affiliated server for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by GMsupport View Post
    Hello,
    First of all, I would like to state that the DeathKO domain name was purchased by "ACME". The "DeathKO" brand has no connection with SKYNET. To confirm this data, you can visit our panel address and forum addresses. The mention of DeathKO's in this currently active post harms our brand and investments and tries to discredit us. I request that the issue be regulated so that the "DeathKO" brand is not associated with SKYNET.
    Good forums.

DeathKO Official Forum
    DeathKO PANEL
    Updated.

Update 2:

Quote Originally Posted by ORKAN View Post
    Hi,

'USKOGAME' doesn't have any relation with 'Skynet' anymore.The brand is purchased by us (RET8 Software).This thread affects us in a bad way.Any person who knows about reversing , they can analyze our binary files in here.If you can update the main post we will be apprecatied.

Thanks,
    RET8

USKOGAME's Official Web Site
    USKOGAME's Official Forum

@Kallop
    Last edited by Kallop; 04-16-2024 at 12:42 AM.

https://www.ko-cuce.net/index.php?th...kinda.2685538/

Original topic about this in Turkish. Doesnīt work that good with google translate but you could still understand a bit and on the topic above is you can read more with google translate.

Ko-Cuce.com.tr(OskoSoft)
    MykoGG(SkynetAcs)
    UskoGame(UskoSoft)
    Oldschoolko(OskoSoft)
    JustMyko(JustAcs)
    Ko4Fun(SkynetAcs)
    DarkMyko(SkynetAcs)

If you want to check if the server you play belongs to it , check the folder named Anticheat in the client.

And check %WinDir%\System32\Drivers\Etc Hosts file

Any KO4Fun player that can confirm whether their server/client is affected or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Any KO4Fun player that can confirm whether their server/client is affected or not?
    I've been playing since day one haven't seen anything fishy or had any problems with my pc at all. Server seems like it has a good community tbh
    zentiva likes this.

Bin

here is ss from ko4fun anticheat folder

https://imgur.com/a/t6Z1AnF

It has been brought to my attention that player's login information has been posted publically on a Turkish forum, so if you've played DeathKO in the past I suggest you change your passwords, if you happen to use the same login information in multiple locations. On top of that, there's potential security risk involving a series of private servers, that are currently under investigation. For now, private servers affiliated with OldSchoolKO or ByNeon will be investigated for zombie botnets, trojan backdoors and keyloggers. If you've played in the following servers, I suggest taking proper action of securing your data.

DeathKO
    Ko4Fun
    UskoGame
    Myko.gg
    Justmyko

Also, be extremely careful with any OldschoolKO or SkynetACS affiliated server for the time being.
    Link to server I never heard of it

KAMIKASE Senior Member BloodyAssassin's Avatar

I've been playing in the KO4FUN server since the start, no issues so far of any kind. The gms are active and helpful.
    zentiva likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyAssassin View Post
    I've been playing in the KO4FUN server since the start, no issues so far of any kind. The gms are active and helpful.
    It does seem like they might be a casualty in this case.

Iīve been playing all the servers of kofun and i havenīt had any problem. Actually, Im happy with the server because u could get support anytime of whatever u need with the GMīs.
    zentiva likes this.

@Kallop, I follow the servers you mentioned, they have thousands of players, I haven't seen any user complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by NewProfessor View Post
    @Kallop, I follow the servers you mentioned, they have thousands of players, I haven't seen any user complaints.
    Please stop with this bullshit. There are TONS of complaints. Did you even read the topics? There are thousands of ID/PW/Emails leaked.
    From what i can see, there are bunch of 2020-2021 accounts replying to this topic.
    My PC was not able to start properly after USKOgame and people from our team got hacked after playing deathko.
    It's all over the turkish forums to try and avoid these servers for many reasons.
    Julien and black like this.

@retail, dude, the incident you're talking about was the HW DATA leak years ago. HW also corrected itself now, so the incident in question is very old.

These issues are important issues, if you have definite proof please enlighten me.
    Last edited by NewProfessor; 04-06-2021 at 08:35 PM.

Played on 3 reruns of DeathKO so far, never had any issues aside from them selling user information including your phone number and details to other psko owners. I keep getting random server launch ad messages on my phone about which I have contacted authorities a few times to stop them but hasn't helped, they just change their message service provider and spam you. So I think it's not a leak-leak, it's just they've been selling user info without your permission.

@Kallop

Hello, dear forum administrator and other forum users.As the xACS team, we have purchased oldschoolko domains.The problems you had in the past with this domain are now completely over.All our players who play on our DARKKO and EUKO servers know that we have kept all our promises and we offered a transparent, fair environment to all players. Likewise, you can be sure that we will show you this interest and relevance on our OldSchoolKO VALHALLA Server.I have to make this statement because as xACS Team, we have purchased OSKO Domains, many of our foreign players may misunderstand when they read the content of the subject.Therefore, I will ask you to add a notification about Domains to your subject content, I have no doubt that you will do what is necessary, thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast