Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Which PSKO to play?

This is a discussion on Which PSKO to play? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, topic basically says it all. Which psko are u guys playing on right now? Or waiting for to be ...
Page: 1

Default Which PSKO to play?

So, topic basically says it all. Which psko are u guys playing on right now? Or waiting for to be released.

I've been looking at both zone myko and apex but both have been out for so long it feels like catching up to the rest of the player base would take so long that by the time im getting there the servers will be dead.

Any thoughts on which server that would be the best to start fresh on? Server version doesent matter, i enjoy them all.

Cheers
    Dopedoc

I've been playing Zone MYKO for about a month now and catching up really isn't an issue. And that's with out pumping $$ into it. As long as you make it to events etc, especially FT then the money comes in nice and steady. Its a great server and has active/helpful GM's.

Banned Senior Member

there is no private server worth play it

Quote Originally Posted by doped0c View Post
    So, topic basically says it all. Which psko are u guys playing on right now? Or waiting for to be released.

I've been looking at both zone myko and apex but both have been out for so long it feels like catching up to the rest of the player base would take so long that by the time im getting there the servers will be dead.

Any thoughts on which server that would be the best to start fresh on? Server version doesent matter, i enjoy them all.

Cheers
    Dopedoc
    I'd say you can have fun in both Zone and Apex if you're playing melee and find a clan. But I'm personally looking out for AlemGame and XGame, 2 big Turkish 20XX servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'd say you can have fun in both Zone and Apex if you're playing melee and find a clan. But I'm personally looking out for AlemGame and XGame, 2 big Turkish 20XX servers.
    Haven't heard of either of these servers, got info on em?

Quote Originally Posted by Roteska View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/690722821064115/

if you manage to make account on ALEM let me know. tried for 30 minutes to make account. its the friggin 8 char security code fucked up? its really all BS trying to make a simple account..wtf phone number?

Dont make account just download the game and log in and play
    Last edited by BlackOak; 05-01-2017 at 01:56 PM.

new server coming out soon, its called alem game official will be released on 5/5 and i think its gonna be really good server because its extremely old and popular server in turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    new server coming out soon, its called alem game official will be released on 5/5 and i think its gonna be really good server because its extremely old and popular server in turkey.
    Sounds cool. ill hang around to give this a try 👌

Quote Originally Posted by Roteska View Post
    They don't advertise for English players, so you kind of have to go to the popular Turkish forums to find information about them.

- Basically XGame is a 20XX version PvP server. Very popular and great reputation, it should be packed.
    - AlemGame is one of the original "mining servers". There are many servers with the mining for items system implemented, but AlemGame was one of the first ones and when we first played there, it was packed as hell. Like actually 1000+ players online. They don't have iron sets really, so people are squishy and PK is really fast-paced. Sadly the farming aspect is really boring, since it's 99% mining lmao. You can make Krowaz weapons, but I have no idea how.

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

U can try frienzKO and Sexyko 10 000+ users

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

bruv,
    if that alem any good let me know on discord, i'll be back from sweden on 6th or 7th of may

PK servers or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    U can try frienzKO and Sexyko 10 000+ users

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

sexyko is still on ?

I am Timmeh Senior Member

They don't advertise for English players, so you kind of have to go to the popular Turkish forums to find information about them.

- Basically XGame is a 20XX version PvP server. Very popular and great reputation, it should be packed.
    - AlemGame is one of the original "mining servers". There are many servers with the mining for items system implemented, but AlemGame was one of the first ones and when we first played there, it was packed as hell. Like actually 1000+ players online. They don't have iron sets really, so people are squishy and PK is really fast-paced. Sadly the farming aspect is really boring, since it's 99% mining lmao. You can make Krowaz weapons, but I have no idea how.
    You going to play Alem, Kallop?

alem game seems promising, i dont want a server that dies 1month later so im moving out there since its #1 farming server in turkey, and really its light farming i mean if u play for 1wk you should be fully geared.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast