Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

QuarantineKO Medium Farm - MYKO Server [OFFICIAL LAUNCH - Nov. 1st, 2014]

This is a discussion on QuarantineKO Medium Farm - MYKO Server [OFFICIAL LAUNCH - Nov. 1st, 2014] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Happy new years everyone! We're going to be running a 15% EXP event all throughout the day! Cheers! -QuarantineKO Staff...
Page: 5

Happy new years everyone! We're going to be running a 15% EXP event all throughout the day!

Cheers!
    -QuarantineKO Staff

i cant register to the forum since confirmation code never appears

Quote Originally Posted by sakuran View Post
    i cant register to the forum since confirmation code never appears
    Your account was now manually activated.

Hello everyone!

Mount scrolls which are found in-game via "Scrolled worms" are now raised from levels 1-40 to 1-60 @50% EXP.

Hopefully more users will come give us a try!

Last edited by vidocq911; 01-09-2013 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vidocq911 View Post
    IF u guys make extreme items here U'll be banned trust me ...Coz there are just 10 ppl online and gms dont wanna kill other nation in cz i can upload 10 SS (gm talking to meabout that) but not need,there already 20 ppl online and i bring 10 of them so server Will DİEEE
    I know you're likely using google translate, but i mean really, if you're going to try and post in an English forum at least try and speak English.

my best attempt at a translation of what you were trying to say:

"If you guys try to dupe bus and make a set of +10 shells or some other high-tier item you will likely get banned, due to the low playerbase. I brought 10 of the 20 people online to this server, and when they leave with me it will die."

you claim to have brought 10 people with you. I dont believe that for a second; nearly everyone i've talked to on this server spoke fluent english. it's not impossible that you brought people from the states to a server hosted in chicago from where ever you're from but... its pretty unlikely.

not sure what you mean about gm's killing the opposing players in cz. if you meant that the gm's should kill the humans off so the orcs can farm bosses or something... that'd be retarded, so i hope that isnt what you mean. TheKarmasutra went orc and balanced things out a bit, but i havent been all that active so i dont know if they're still there.

there are 28 people online right now. i'd be interested to see what the ingame names of the "10 people" you brought are.

Little archer Senior Member

i dont need to english for talk abouth this server shits... and if u dont wanna play with no-speak english users there are 25 ppl and 15 turks , why u playing there ,u fckn racist ??? i post it for new players ,not for ass lickers...and if they not believe me they can see it when geared and farm nps or killed GM's friends...FCKN RACIST AND FAVORISM server have a nice day... (and why theres not any video Ss or etc while _dex_ usingspeed hack koxp dupe whatever ur FAKE reasson ? and why server's imba chat system cannot foundit ? ) i know u understand me but u can still talk abouth my little english fckn ASSLICKER
    Reported .

Like I said on our forums.

Hello _DEX_!

Your account has been banned for the following..
    ID: 11****
    Characters: _DEX_ LKP eQzotiC
    Date: 2013-01-02 21:34:14
    IPs: 212.*.*.*
    Reasons: Speed glitching/bug abusing (also reported by 2 users)
    Notes: First offense 3 day ban, character found cheating banned.
    Update: Permanently banned for contacting support with rude remarks.

Regardless if you didn't know "speed glitching" was bannable, it's common sense.

We're not paid to support users, we run this server out of kindness to provide a equal playing environment (meaning we have a zero tolerance policy for foul play). We won't tolerate being disrespected by a child.

You will not be unbanned.

Bump for great server tried it out just need more people to play

hallo racist gay im callilng u gay so UR gay right ? i wanna just 1 SS or video ( u told i fraps when u speed hacking) just upload it pls, i already delete ur fckn sux game...
    Lawl.. none is interested in your bullshit bro dont make urself look even more of a dumbass, and just stop reply'ing...

On topic : Server really deserves more online users, its fun to play (and FREE), lagfree, and honestly it has had WAY LESS downtime then any other server i've played in quite some time.

Yes our server is very stable! If anyone is fed up with the downtime of other servers, come give us a try!

i know u understand me but u can still talk abouth my little english fckn ASSLICKER
    well at least you know you're just pissing in the wind. if no one can understand you why would you keep posting? lol. _Dex_ played nearly completely solo from what i saw, clan hopped a few times, and sat in cz all day farming everything even after he got mastered. the server will benefit from his leaving, especially if he was speed hacking.

/ontopic i still havent really been playing here that much but im glad the server hasnt gone down yet. it really isnt hard to catch up to people if you can even get 1 person to duo with you at apos, golems, harpies, or trolls for even a couple hours.

By far the best server I played in a long LONG while!
    You should all give it a shot I promise you .. you wont be disappointed...
    Lots of good active helpful GM's enough events to help you with master plus exping is not a bitch

seriusly give it a try

Server is really good. At first i wasnt touchin it cuz of OldschoolKO comin out. But after seein ghow much money I would spend every week on OSKO, I decided to try this server. Moe and more ppl comin to this server and its fun. this is the true old school ko server. It would be great if everyone tried it out, its addictive

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Bump for my friend and his dope server.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast