Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

QuarantineKO Medium Farm - MYKO Server [OFFICIAL LAUNCH - Nov. 1st, 2014]

This is a discussion on QuarantineKO Medium Farm - MYKO Server [OFFICIAL LAUNCH - Nov. 1st, 2014] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Posting this for a friend, I've played on it before and if you like playing on MYKO replicas, this is ...
Page: 1

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Default QuarantineKO Medium Farm - MYKO Server [OFFICIAL LAUNCH - Nov. 1st, 2014]

Posting this for a friend, I've played on it before and if you like playing on MYKO replicas, this is a perfect one for you.

Quote Originally Posted by slico View Post
    Hello,

As some of you may have noticed, we are indeed in the process of reopening the server!

Here at QuarantineKO, we are very pleased in providing a pleasant, stable, cheat & lag free KO experience and would love to see you back!

While we currently do not have a firm launch date at the moment. We will, however, be reaching out to former users via mass email and strictly focused on advertisements within the next upcoming weeks.
    During this time I would kindly like to ask our users to help in gathering friends and spreading the word about QuarantineKO!

Everyone is more then welcome in joining us for discussions regarding the servers status on our forums.

Launch date November 1st, 2014 @ 12:00 PM CDT

Hail Knights,

We at QuarantineKO would like to welcome you. QuarantineKO is a privately run, medium farm, Knight Empire Expansion server.

What separates QuarantineKO apart from other private servers is its commitment, its community, and the game. Unlike other private servers currently being run, QuarantineKO is a 100% non-profit, non-perk oriented server.

All buff scrolls, redistribution, and teleportation scrolls are completely integrated into our game via a specially created mob called a scrolled worm. In addition, QuarantineKO is a non profit service server, that is to say users do not receive special benefits or perks from donating to the server. Every new account is already equipped with a standard 3-day free premium service added to it! (halved XP lost on death, lower repair costs, higher NPC value on items!)

Here's a basic list of a few key mobs & drops that you will see in-game.
    *The server is pretty vanilla with a few adjustments to attract PvP & make use of worthless mobs.

• Scrolled worms
    - All types of scrolls (1500HP/300AC/Attack/Swift/Str/Dex/Health/Lion/Teleport/Mount/Redistribution Item)

• Worm Family
    - Gems, Stiletto+8

• Wolf Family
    - BUS, Gems, Maul+8, Wood Staff+8, Bow+8, Two-Handed Sword+8

• Lamias
    - BUS, Full Plates(All Classes), Bardishes, Kukry, Iron Crossbows

• Lamentation
    - Totamic Club

• Uruk Family
    - BUS, BES

• Harpies
    - Mirage Daggers

• Trolls
    - Glaves

• Golems
    - Chitin Armors (All Classes)

• Deruvish/Apostle
    - Salamander Staffs

• Falcons
    - Shell Gauntlets (All Classes)

• Fallen Angels
    - Shell Gauntlets (All Classes)

• Troll Berserkers
    - Shell Boots (All Classes)

• Crimson Wings
    - Shell Boots (All Classes)

• Troll Captains
    - Shell Helmets (All Classes)

• Dark Stones
    - Shell Pads (All Classes)

• Dark Mares
    - Shell Pauldrons (All Classes), High Class Weapons, Silver Bars, Blue Chests (CZ only, Very Low Rate)

• Isiloon Servants
    - Shell Armor (All Classes, All Pieces), High Class Weapons

• Death Mares
    - Shell Armor (All Classes, All Pieces), High Class Weapons (+II's/Totamic Spears), Gold Bars (Very Low Rate)

• Riotes
    - BUS

• Atrosses
    - BUS, Trinas (Very Low Rate)

[Server Information]
    Type: Medium/Light-Farm
    Level Cap: 70
    Experience: 10x
    Drop: 3x

[Upgrade Rates]
    Blessed Upgrade Scrolls:
    +2 100%
    +3 100%
    +4 75%
    +5 50%
    +6 40%
    +7 20%
    +8 5%
    +9 2%
    +10 1%

[Hardware Information]
    CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1270
    RAM: 16GB
    HDD: 1TB
    Network: 10/10Gbps Public (10Gbps Private)

QuarantineKO also has some of the most sophisticated security measures of any of the private servers to date. Users will find they will enjoy uninterrupted service as well as a cheat/hack free environment. Our staff works dilligently to ensure that all of our systems are kept completely upto date and completely secure so that our users will enjoy Knight Online the way it was meant to be played.

[Web Links]
    Panel: https://www.quarantineko.net/
    Forums: https://www.quarantineko.net/forums/
    Downloads: https://www.quarantineko.net/download/

[Contact Us]
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Support: https://www.quarantineko.net/support/

[Social Media]
    https://www.facebook.com/QuarantineKO
    https://www.twitter.com/QuarantineKO

From all of us at QuarantineKO we wish you a great gaming experience and can't wait to see you in Colony Zone.
    Last edited by SnEaKy; 10-24-2014 at 01:32 PM.
    slico, Sound, ImDexter and 3 others like this.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Seems like an awesome farm server , good luck with it.
    Although i think making farm servers these days is just a waste.

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

How do you pay the server expenses without PUS? or will it sell only summon scrolls and such?

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

There won't be any monster summon scrolls.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    How do you pay the server expenses without PUS? or will it sell only summon scrolls and such?
    Simply by paying out of your own pocket.

Just looked over some of the server info and correct me if i'm wrong but you have lunar wars friday + saturday 3x per day? 6 lunar wars within 2 days seems like it's a bit much doesn't it? Maybe try spreading it out a little bit more if you're planning on having that many wars maybe like put one in the middle of the week and one in the beginning or something, that way people don't have to wait till the end of the week just to get an event since csw is on the weekend as well, Everything else looks pretty good so far from what i've skimmed through, but maybe get into more specifics would be nice too, like how much more exp cz gives then emc/luft, what other additions you plan on adding to keep people interested, etc, just my opinion.

Looking good how about the selling price of BUS/BES/etc. to NPC and what about the price and weight of pots?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    Simply by paying out of your own pocket.

Just looked over some of the server info and correct me if i'm wrong but you have lunar wars friday + saturday 3x per day? 6 lunar wars within 2 days seems like it's a bit much doesn't it? Maybe try spreading it out a little bit more if you're planning on having that many wars maybe like put one in the middle of the week and one in the beginning or something, that way people don't have to wait till the end of the week just to get an event since csw is on the weekend as well, Everything else looks pretty good so far from what i've skimmed through, but maybe get into more specifics would be nice too, like how much more exp cz gives then emc/luft, what other additions you plan on adding to keep people interested, etc, just my opinion.
    I hardly believe hes going to pay 600$ every month by himself from the good of his heart, there must be a catch..

I hardly believe hes going to pay 600$ every month by himself from the good of his heart, there must be a catch..
    Did it ever occur to you that maybe he isnt only using dedicated for KO? not all of us are dedicating our lives for one single game or purpose. I've had my dedicated up since 2009 and i've been paying it from my own pocket for multiple reasons. Not everyone money greedy. : )

not saying that you're wrong, but just pointing out ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Did it ever occur to you that maybe he isnt only using dedicated for KO? not all of us are dedicating our lives for one single game or purpose. I've had my dedicated up since 2009 and i've been paying it from my own pocket for multiple reasons. Not everyone money greedy. : )

not saying that you're wrong, but just pointing out ^-^
    Then it's going to be laggy, and not many players will be able to be on.
    also he said he has a good security, which i hardly believe he's getting for free.

Where do you get $600 from for a server like that? I know for a fact you can get find a server with those specs for around $200-$250 a month, someone really needs to do some research. Also did it ever occur to you that the owner could possibly own the server machine on which the server files are running on, which could be co-located into a datacenter for less than $100 a month?

Also being the "owner" of this server I'd like to clarify that the answer to this question is yes. Not everyone is in it for the money such as every other new comer that is starting a server. I personally enjoy KO and don't mind paying the cost out of my pocket to see a properly run KO server.

Where do you get $600 from for a server like that? Someone really needs to do some research.

I own a server and i'm paying 550$ a month for dedi/security, 200$ a month advertising.
    Ofcaurse you can pay less by having less secured server.

I personally enjoy KO and don't mind paying the cost out of my pocket.

Mean's you are going to play a server you own? that's a really bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman
    Where do you get $600 from for a server like that? Someone really needs to do some research.

I own a server and i'm paying 550$ a month for dedi/security, 200$ a month advertising.
    Do you mean the link in your signature? It looks offline to me, also if you did research you'd notice dedicated servers in the USA are much cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman

Just because I said I "enjoy" KO didn't mean I was going to play on it, I'm much too busy. I want other users to have a great experience rather than some new comer making a server that will be remade every month or go down.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

You're continuously making yourself look more and more like an ass, just cause you're paying $600 and failing at a server doesn't mean everyone else does the same. Like silco said servers in the states are cheaper, there are people in this world who like to do other people favors such as giving them a server to play on where they don't have to worry about having to pay to play. Just cause you're unable to do more than 1 thing on your dedicated server without causing it to lag doesn't mean others cant. and as far as your security measures go your security may only be better than his only in the aspect of your dedi getting attacked, such as a ddos or so, but you don't know what silco is capable of doing with security (neither do I, personally I don't even know him) but you're counting him out because you're just merely acting like you know it all because you've read a few online pages and did a bit of research on what the "best dedi company is" via google.

So please before you continue to look dumb just stop posting, you're outnumbered here, maybe next time learn to google alittle better so you don't end up making a fool of yourself, especially when your private server is private from the private server community which leaves me wondering how many players actually play on this private private server of yours? Especially when you're putting so much money into it, such as an extra $200 a month just to advertise it lol.

And there's nothing wrong with an owner/GM playing a server as long as they're smart enough to not be corrupt doing so, if they wanna play as a regular player so be it who gives a fuck, it's only a bad idea when people start bitching and moaning cause they happened to be better than some players even though they got there legitimately without having to be corrupt but people will always just assume they are. Cause this private server community is full of a bunch of cry babies who can't accept the fact that they aren't the best and that there will always be someone who's better.
    Last edited by TheRealCandyman; 12-12-2012 at 08:57 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Weird.. I am confused! You can pay for a server out of your own pocket.

600$ was that a number you pulled out of your ass? Because if you're paying 600$ a month? I hope your Dedicated Server is legit? Incredible.

Then it's going to be laggy, and not many players will be able to be on.
    also he said he has a good security, which i hardly believe he's getting for free.
    How is it going to be laggy? Look at the internet connection on it. Do you know ANYTHING about a server? Plus? You don't have to pay for security you can easily find tools and make your own security.

200$ a month for advertising? Are you on the TV or Radio? Never see your server anywhere. $550 a month for server and security? Define security? External? Or is it some clumsy anti-cheat your purchased a license for.

You really have no clue what in the hell you're talking about.

Good luck with the server and if you do run it out of your own pocket? That's pretty GG.

I am looking forward for your server m8..

as for ThiefShaman : there are A LOT of dedi's around much cheaper than 500$ even in EU.. and security is something more complicated than just pay ACME or any other ghey anti-hack company which is more slow than Shaquill O'Neil

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast