Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

QuarantineKO Medium Farm - MYKO Server [OFFICIAL LAUNCH - Nov. 1st, 2014]

This is a discussion on QuarantineKO Medium Farm - MYKO Server [OFFICIAL LAUNCH - Nov. 1st, 2014] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seems like a good server.. Hope you guys succeed.....
Page: 4

Seems like a good server..
    Hope you guys succeed..

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

5 minutes!

fail ;'p 40 ppl on

Quote Originally Posted by ImAmSomeOne View Post
    fail ;'p 40 ppl on
    How is it a fail? How many players you had on your server? 0, because you didn't host any? So please untill you do. Keep your lowlife comments to yourself.
    Luis likes this.

server is online ??

Quote Originally Posted by MrChopperMC View Post
    server is online ??
    Yes the server is online, we launched a day ago.

this sever seems fun need more ppl!

Quote Originally Posted by JShadow View Post
    this sever seems fun need more ppl!
    +1! it worth the playing, is a good server, it would be funniest with more pple

Ren

really good server. not so easy to 60, hard to exp after 62. no pus shit. people should try this one.

/Vx

+1 its good server no one is op!

We could use some more Orcs =).

server Dead ? :/

Quote Originally Posted by vidocq911 View Post
    server Dead ? :/

well, i've been playing as my usual char name lately (Fourballs) and frankly, it doesnt look too great. the server has good rates, and is basically a perfectly set up farm server. the only problem(s)? there are no turks *wow i never thought i'd say that was a problem..* .. but the issue is there's usually 2 noob turks to 1 english speaking player from the Ares and Diez days. (or cypher in my case, but i was CardboardRogue back then) i.e. there's no one to pk against in cz. at one point when i was online there were 28 people online (at about 8 hours before the peak time). 2 were orcs, 1 was in luferson, the other was in moradon. thats pretty fucking bad lol.

however, as far as the players go.. i've never played on a server that was nearly 100% english speaking, fair playing, non hacking, non ASSHOLE players till now. its freaky, its almost like everyone's actually friendly and legit instead of just out to steal drops, leach xp and tbl edit/whatpeoplecallkoxp in cz. I've been in 2 clans; Romantic (which was run by whoever is playing H, before it broke up) and i've now joined TheKarmasutra which seems to have a few members from ko4life in it. between them, and any of the orcs i've run into, everyone speaks atleast a workable level of english and people are actually decent to eachother. maybe im just too used to playing with greedy noobs or something.. o.0

Anyways, im going to assume most people have something better to do on newyears eve than play ko. all the servers are going to be empty for the time being. me? im drunk, and my friend is asleep on the bed beside me. i've got planet caravan (Black Sabbath) playing in my headphones, and google chrome has done a great job auto correcting me. dont assume the server is dead just because it only has 3 people on right now.

.........you didnt just read all that shit did you?

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    well, i've been playing as my usual char name lately (Fourballs) and frankly, it doesnt look too great. the server has good rates, and is basically a perfectly set up farm server. the only problem(s)? there are no turks *wow i never thought i'd say that was a problem..* .. but the issue is there's usually 2 noob turks to 1 english speaking player from the Ares and Diez days. (or cypher in my case, but i was CardboardRogue back then) i.e. there's no one to pk against in cz. at one point when i was online there were 28 people online (at about 8 hours before the peak time). 2 were orcs, 1 was in luferson, the other was in moradon. thats pretty fucking bad lol.

however, as far as the players go.. i've never played on a server that was nearly 100% english speaking, fair playing, non hacking, non ASSHOLE players till now. its freaky, its almost like everyone's actually friendly and legit instead of just out to steal drops, leach xp and tbl edit/whatpeoplecallkoxp in cz. I've been in 2 clans; Romantic (which was run by whoever is playing H, before it broke up) and i've now joined TheKarmasutra which seems to have a few members from ko4life in it. between them, and any of the orcs i've run into, everyone speaks atleast a workable level of english and people are actually decent to eachother. maybe im just too used to playing with greedy noobs or something.. o.0

Anyways, im going to assume most people have something better to do on newyears eve than play ko. all the servers are going to be empty for the time being. me? im drunk, and my friend is asleep on the bed beside me. i've got planet caravan (Black Sabbath) playing in my headphones, and google chrome has done a great job auto correcting me. dont assume the server is dead just because it only has 3 people on right now.

.........you didnt just read all that shit did you?
    call me a geek or a nerd or wutever you like but i did read whole your post!

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast