Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Question about population and versions.

This is a discussion on Question about population and versions. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi guys, you may remember me develop servers for since 2007. actually my latest servers were WildKO and MYKO/SEA (which ...
Page: 1

KO-Guru Senior Member

Default Question about population and versions.

hi guys,

you may remember me develop servers for since 2007.
    actually my latest servers were WildKO and MYKO/SEA (which is still online but i`m not invovled there anymore)

so after almost 5 years of break , I back as a Partical Enginner and gained alot of knowledge in every aspect.

So,
    I have few questions for you:

1. What is the amount of ko population nowdays?
    2. What version do you guys prefer to play? (129x/13xx/18xx-20xx)
    3. What style of server your looking to? (PK/FARM etc)

Yours,
    ForcePower

no offense mate but how can you be an engineer and not even speak english fluently..

KO-Guru Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    no offense mate but how can you be an engineer and not even speak english fluently..
    Actually , yea its may seems my english is weak but the fact you didn't know is that I wrote it from my cellphone.. I hate this touch screen so I didn't pay attention to any of my speelling errors or grammar.. i dont really care as long people understand me.
    In addition, you boy played lots of my servers back in time.. so no offense mate xD
    lets get back to the topic I want to hear your opinion guys.

There is absolutely no logic to be found in your post. How the fuck do English skills relate to being an engineer? In fact, engineers are usually the most simpleminded people there are and lack in cultural subjects, while being more prominent in physics and mathematics.

About 6k on steamko, plus the peeps still on USKO servers europa, gordion etc and of course the private server community. You'll probably run into some old friends if you're looking to play.

ko population sucks, official and private servers. most entertaining versions are the newer ones, especially cuz there are already 2 big old version ones like osko and yourko. in my opinion the community needs a good pk server with some activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    There is absolutely no logic to be found in your post. How the fuck do English skills relate to being an engineer? In fact, engineers are usually the most simpleminded people there are and lack in cultural subjects, while being more prominent in physics and mathematics.
    Yeah...hes going to be the main engineer in his isreali village.And i see that people still like to ride that kallop dick .

I'm guessing you mean't offence? Commenting on people's English when you yourself can't even spell a native word, so let's not be a big head with no logic and just answer the guy's question without trying to look like a smart arse.

KO-Guru Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I'm guessing you mean't offence? Commenting on people's English when you yourself can't even spell a native word, so let's not be a big head with no logic and just answer the guy's question without trying to look like a smart arse.
    Fleagy, I really dont pay attention to him.. my repuation as developer is well known.. I just asked few questions and wanted simple answers and somehow he came here and started to flame..

with this logic , how can you work anywhere? because you don't know the rest 165 of languages except of english and let's not forget the extincted languges you're poor excuse of anything then.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

F.uck british english. American english much better.

Here you daft moron : Let me google that for you read the first paragraph.

@mortal : you don't have to learn 165 languages,or "EXTINCTED" ones lmao....english,german,french and mandarin chinese should do it.

No wonder anyone who was semi-decent left these forums long ago,why would you have to deal with such stupidity >.<

Here you daft moron : Let me google that for you read the first paragraph.

@mortal : you don't have to learn 165 languages,or "EXTINCTED" ones lmao....english,german,french and mandarin chinese should do it.

No wonder anyone who was semi-decent left these forums long ago,why would you have to deal with such stupidity >.<
    if you say so, but does it really matter if people can't write properly every word? why you have to be this dot fucking dipshit on this thread.

I wonder how the great pyramids were built since those egyptians did not speak english...

Ah, probably some english speaking aliens!

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    I wonder how the great pyramids were built since those egyptians did not speak english...

Ah, probably some english speaking aliens!
    I read your post 5 times repeating to myself,"how can anyone be this stupid" ? You bruv,are going on my ignore list...shame I didn't put you on it before this,cause you lowered my IQ by at least 10 points.Also I think you gave me brain cancer.
    Manhattan likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast