Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Questions regarding ACME

This is a discussion on Questions regarding ACME within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ReesesPieces Because using the leaked versions of SOACS, really shows the programs true colors. how do u ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Because using the leaked versions of SOACS, really shows the programs true colors.
    how do u assume he is using a "leaked version"?

he clearly wrote he tried them both, nothing about a leaked / private version.

stop get into conclusions and say ppl are using hacked / pirate files.

I think he assume it's leaked because of the files on snoxd. And if im not mistaken ACME files are based on older soacs version, but they just upgraded it.
    Last edited by mortal; 11-23-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post

Where else did he get them? Osmanx just said he has only given his files to a few English developers.. and both of them are still in business, so where the hell else did they get the files? If you read the full topic.. you can clearly see he has not given his files out to many english developers but hasn't had any issues with it and said he wanted too.. so anyone on this forum would come to the conclusion he used leaked files.. so please.. do me a favor.. and leave the topic.. unless you know what the hell it is about.

Old version of soacs which is given to use of PvpHosting was unpacked by Reallizt and he was selling but its no where to compare versions given to big servers. So dunno how can he assume such stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Where else did he get them? Osmanx just said he has only given his files to a few English developers.. and both of them are still in business, so where the hell else did they get the files? If you read the full topic.. you can clearly see he has not given his files out to many english developers but hasn't had any issues with it and said he wanted too.. so anyone on this forum would come to the conclusion he used leaked files.. so please.. do me a favor.. and leave the topic.. unless you know what the hell it is about.
    every user that had a server at pvphosting till a year ago got a licensed socas with his server, just for you information. and besides that he sold it to few more then those 2 "english owners" u can ask him that. so i know what i talk about and not assume things..

To be honest, so far the guy hasn't bothered to include any specific information whatsoever. All he said was "ALL THE ANTICHEATS ARE BAD, PEOPLE CAN MAKE BETTER ONES!", so I probably wouldn't discount the possibility that:

a. he's just trolling
    b. he's tried them as a player
    c. he's only used the leaked copy
    Or any combination of the above you can think of.

I'd honestly just ignore it on the basis that he's most likely just trolling, until he adds more information to give it any credence whatsoever.

Banned Senior Member

PMed osman

every user that had a server at pvphosting till a year ago got a licensed socas with his server, just for you information. and besides that he sold it to few more then those 2 "english owners" u can ask him that. so i know what i talk about and not assume things..
    Yea there is two more guy who bought soacs from me except this guys it was NusKO and vincent when he was running legacyko and no one else bought it from me directly. If you have any other non turkish who is saying directly bought files from me just tell me who so I can say truth or lie. Before vincent only Flegy bought files from me and after vincent only FlameKO bought files from me thats all. Since many tried and I refused paypal and only accepting Western Union most scammers didnt have chance to work with me, and for me NusKO is turkish since he is married with Turkish woman and residing in turkey.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by osmanx View Post
    yea there is two more guy who bought soacs from me except this guys it was nusko and vincent when he was running legacyko and no one else bought it from me directly. If you have any other non turkish who is saying directly bought files from me just tell me who so i can say truth or lie. Before vincent only flegy bought files from me and after vincent only flameko bought files from me thats all. Since many tried and i refused paypal and only accepting western union most scammers didnt have chance to work with me, and for me nusko is turkish since he is married with turkish woman and residing in turkey.
    : D

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    : D
    :P but its the truth, im not racist or smth, im humanist but when it comes to business via internet most people tries to scam you if you both dont live in same country. I remember when I was selling stuff from ebay in 2003 people were cancelling payments on paypal etc or telling they didnt receieve

Banned Senior Member

i wouldn't trust any one really from the ko dev community turkish or english lol.

:P but its the truth, im not racist or smth, im humanist but when it comes to business via internet most people tries to scam you if you both dont live in same country. I remember when I was selling stuff from ebay in 2003 people were cancelling payments on paypal etc or telling they didnt receieve
    People living in the same country as me, have tried scamming me, so, your theory is wrong =]
    Best theory ? TRUST NOBODY.

In your case you prolly had more options to be more safe, that's all.

Always, you can ask people who wants to use paypal to write comment like They won't do charge back in any case.

This comment help you to prevent this scams (talking from experience...)
    NoOneCanStopMe likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amir View Post
    Always, you can ask people who wants to use paypal to write comment like They won't do charge back in any case.

This comment help you to prevent this scams (talking from experience...)
    That or send as gift. You can not chargeback when someone sends as gift.

Osman mentioned Western Union (I've never used it) so I wouldn't know how it would work.

But yeah, you can't be scammed withpaypal if you send as gift. Impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    That or send as gift. You can not chargeback when someone sends as gift.

Osman mentioned Western Union (I've never used it) so I wouldn't know how it would work.

But yeah, you can't be scammed withpaypal if you send as gift. Impossible.
    To send money with WU you have to provide the receiver's information, like name, surname, country, city (etc.) and it's not possible to "chargeback".
    At least, it used to work like this ^, when i was using it. I've heared that WU's possible through the internet now. Dunno how it works there.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast