Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Questions regarding ACME

This is a discussion on Questions regarding ACME within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 To send money with WU you have to provide the receiver's information, like name, surname, country, ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    To send money with WU you have to provide the receiver's information, like name, surname, country, city (etc.) and it's not possible to "chargeback".
    At least, it used to work like this ^, when i was using it. I've heared that WU's possible through the internet now. Dunno how it works there.
    It is ye, I checked.

I just wonder if you can add ur credit card info on there when you register or whatever.

Banned Senior Member

I'm really curious how much osman charges for SOACS. I'm waiting for him to accept me on skype.

P.S If there is any1 in the PSKO community that can code hackshields properly, let me know.

I've heard a lot of stuff on ACME and it seems people don't like them for some reason o.o

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I've heard a lot of stuff on ACME and it seems people don't like them for some reason o.o
    I think the reasons are pretty much all listed on replies, so read them again.

- No english support (or well.... a bit.)
    - It takes 1 to few hours answer in simple question
    - It only support win 03 unless they updated it

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

I'm really curious how much osman charges for SOACS. I'm waiting for him to accept me on skype.

P.S If there is any1 in the PSKO community that can code hackshields properly, let me know.

I think he has 2 packages, 1 costs 250$ and the other one 750$.

As for ACME, i've been really tired of saying they're craps, lol.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I think he has 2 packages, 1 costs 250$ and the other one 750$.

As for ACME, i've been really tired of saying they're craps, lol.
    I'm sure the one for 750$ probably has a lot of fixes (bdw) and stuff included tho.

Anyway I guess we'll go with SOACS depending upon how he wants to do the selling.

HOPEFULLY he will accept paypal as gift you can't scam that way, impossible.

I'm sure the one for 750$ probably has a lot of fixes (bdw) and stuff included tho.

Anyway I guess we'll go with SOACS depending upon how he wants to do the selling.

HOPEFULLY he will accept paypal as gift you can't scam that way, impossible.

250$ one should include all the bugs/exploits fixed.
    I guess the only difference between 250$ and 750$ packages, are the latest official events like chaos, bdw, juraid (etc) AND 24/7 support.
    But like always, osman is the right person who gotta answer :P

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Don't do acme if you can't speak Turkish lol their English support is unbelievably awful.. 750$ for soacs seems crazy!?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Don't do acme if you can't speak Turkish lol their English support is unbelievably awful.. 750$ for soacs seems crazy!?
    Yeah, it seemed crazy to me too when i saw it, specially since we're talking about an illegal activity (private server) but while AVCI (am i calling it right used to cost 1000$, i guess nah.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    agreed.

@bigdudle :
    You should just hire a developer and get the job done with less than 200 usd, because those functions aren't that hard in the end. Packing the files is pretty simple and you can even download tools to get it done if you're clueless yourself.

OR you can do as most and download a BDW from snoxd which is abuse-able as fuck, but meh will do the job.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

I don't want to DL the bdw from SNOXD. I personally don't care too much about having BDW at all. I just want the serv protected from haxers (koxpers)

Secured server means more to me than having bdw atm lol

Btw I have turkish friends who could easily translate to ACME for me if it comes down to that.

I don't want to DL the bdw from SNOXD. I personally don't care too much about having BDW at all. I just want the serv protected from haxers (koxpers)

Secured server means more to me than having bdw atm lol

Btw I have turkish friends who could easily translate to ACME for me if it comes down to that.
    Server with BDW twice the fun, just sayin' ;D

Assuming ITS you who they give a fuck about that day. Their support is really limited and as far I can tell, turks go first.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    Server with BDW twice the fun, just sayin' ;D
    I'm sure it is :P

Prices are depending which options you would like to have. If you think over priced I never force you to buy but this are normal prices if you thinking serious and want to earn from this server. Any who opens server for fun and don't want to earn money from it shouldn't looking for special service at all. Also my prices are one time only not monthly or yearly so its making it more reliable, i won't disclose any price here as I said prices are depending what you would like to have inside your files. You can hire a dev and try to make him code for you but it won't be cheaper unless dev is really tard.

Quote Originally Posted by osmanx View Post
    Prices are depending which options you would like to have. If you think over priced I never force you to buy but this are normal prices if you thinking serious and want to earn from this server. Any who opens server for fun and don't want to earn money from it shouldn't looking for special service at all. Also my prices are one time only not monthly or yearly so its making it more reliable, i won't disclose any price here as I said prices are depending what you would like to have inside your files.
    fair enough. Thought it would be that per month which sounded ridicilous, but how can they know for sure you keep updating/supporting them after the payment? even then 700 usd is a bit to much for a security like that, because that's something you would spend on a decent dedicated. Im not judging you ... it's your work and you set prices, but there is just no quarantees.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast