Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree5Likes

Questions regarding ACME

This is a discussion on Questions regarding ACME within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mortal fair enough. Thought it would be that per month which sounded ridicilous, but how can they ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    fair enough. Thought it would be that per month which sounded ridicilous, but how can they know for sure you keep updating/supporting them after the payment? even then 700 usd is a bit to much for a security like that, because that's something you would spend on a decent dedicated. Im not judging you ... it's your work and you set prices, but there is just no quarantees.
    Updates are rarely going out, unless some serious shit happens like 3 or 4 months and costing like 100turkish lira which is around 50usd to keep me work on files. 700 usd is not for security only but all the features payer wanting and prices are having variety. Depending how rare to implement it. Likely i done hera scroll system which is working as intended not making ridicilous movements or showing weapons on hera caster. https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...74531905_o.png you can check from here example work and expecting such system costing 100 usd is ridicilious when the buyer gonna sell packs of scroll at least 10$ ...

point taken , that is all I wanted to hear. I didn't try to nullify your effort on the files or work overall , but just asking questions most probably wouldn't think of before buying.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

point taken , that is all I wanted to hear. I didn't try to nullify your effort on the files or work overall , but just asking questions most probably wouldn't think of before buying.
    Glad we've just become.... a lovely community ! =]

Yea np on asking questions but I prefer them asked when we are personally trying to deal :P

Quote Originally Posted by osmanx View Post
    Yea np on asking questions but I prefer them asked when we are personally trying to deal :P
    well this topic is between anticheats so I think it's good to let people know why they should go with soacs, and not ACME.

Its their choice, I don't have anything against for any anticheats around thou they always trying to work against me :P as I said my biggest fault is making reseller system and it made many server pop up. I made prices higher to stopping servers popping out and making lots of server around. I started selling such service like 5 years ago and prices on that time were so cheap around 25 usd but server owners (serious ones) suggested me to go such pricing system. In other words this system is pushing quality servers against quantity of bad servers.

how does your support system work like? via skype or via website? 24/7? or how?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    how does your support system work like? via skype or via website? 24/7? or how?
    Skype and mobile phone 7/20 :P 4 hours for sleep

Skype and mobile phone 7/20 :P 4 hours for sleep great support

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StreetkinG View Post
    Skype and mobile phone 7/20 :P 4 hours for sleep great support
    Someone do somethin about this moron spamming so he can get in market section ^
    ilovemyko1, zuka and blackfox like this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345