Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RAGE

This is a discussion on RAGE within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Welcome to RAGE knightonline world Server info : Light farm, which making the server half of PVP and half of ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default RAGE

Welcome to RAGE knightonline world

Server info :

Light farm, which making the server half of PVP and half of farming.

You may receive max level at moradon , which is 72.

There is a NPC which give you shell +8 / weapon +8 !

Note : You still have to farm for these items :

Valkyrie (editted version)

Hell breaker / enion bow / Dark vane!

Ring of courage /ring of life

Iron necklace / iron belt / glass belt

wp/pp/ep

re/we/ce/me

And many more!

Anvil rates : 1 - 6 100%

1 - 7 25 %

7 - 8 10 %

Events :

There will be Two war (each week)

Random Boss events

Week present Event!

Find GM

Versus events and much more!

Forum : Rage - Portal (being wiped out )

Panel : Rage - Portal

Downloads : Client : Index of /trueko

Run on what ?

Server is running 'UNDER' strong Dedicated hosting system. (specs coming soon)

come and see (OPENED TODAY)

regards, mortal

lol failed with unitedko too? man stop making a fool out of yourself

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    lol failed with unitedko too? man stop making a fool out of yourself
    Yes UnitedKO never started.. cause our dedicated went down ^^ so actually and it didn't fail and actually it DID.

besides, I gave up trying to make the perfect farming server.

So I restored my TrueKO database back which was around 60 people server in the time, and they are cming back again and this wont be a failure. This is old TrueKO server just with new name.. Totally same drops and No chance of failing for me to creating farm server just brought issues to my dedicated , any of my farm server never started cause our dedicated got fucked always we had just about to open. So Basicly this is just remake for KO which had quite nice population .

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

60 huh?
    Take a look @ sexy ko ? they got around 700 ppl online xD

OattilasO

noone asked u doombringer as about u natgeo if u have anything else to add gtfo this topic server is under testing and it is going to open as official soon

i am sure ppl that hates exp will love it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    60 huh?
    Note ... it was month ago or even more.. so then 60 -70 On server, was nice amount

and it wont take long till I open Rage Usko features, currently working on it.

OattilasO Thank you

yeah , mainly the idea is to give people instant 70 at moradon , but same time they have to work for lvl 70-72.

You don't get any JEWELS from moradon , which make it "farm" aswell
    You also have to kill titans for Blue chests , which only spawn to CZ ,which give possibility for clans to raid. Every Ideas are welcomed ( if you have played previous LIGHT FARM styled servers)

Quote Originally Posted by OattilasO View Post
    noone asked u doombringer as about u natgeo if u have anything else to add gtfo this topic server is under testing and it is going to open as official soon

Get out of the dudes ass? This topic is to discuss about the server, and i said Mortal failed/closed/call it w/e u like like 3 servers alrdy and i cant see why this one will succeed (60 user isnt that gr8). These are the facts, like it or not. Smartass.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OattilasO View Post

seems to me that noone asked you too...

I don't know why are people trying so hard to make their own private servers. Does it feel that much good like "ooohhh aaahhh i have a private server!! nvm if it fails, i gonna make another one. and if that fails another one will come!!" Nah nvm it's your choice... if you like it whahh...
    Last edited by Gaudior; 06-17-2010 at 12:00 PM.

Banned

Get out of the dudes ass? This topic is to discuss about the server, and i said Mortal failed/closed/call it w/e u like like 3 servers alrdy and i cant see why this one will succeed (60 user isnt that gr8). These are the facts, like it or not. Smartass.
    actually I haven't failed none of the server.

Sure ive helped players make the 3 server, but I havent never hosted it on own.. I only made sure database & secure is good , which is did very well , it was their fail when they crashed not mine so you cannot flame me. So I want CLARIFY I havent played any server so far. Only closed my trueKO like month 3 week ago.

and now
    "rage" EX trueKO is fully my own server which I host and run and all .. and its not failing at all, you cant find bug ingame or anything.

Beside... 60 user was great in the time when I had trueKO . Now its not anymore ,when mots guys opened the USKO features by (the leaded files, WHICH IS kinda sad actually )
    But you don't have to flame here just to get post. Rageko is a bugeles & nice light farm server. You won't find any more relieble (me as hoster) dedicated run more than 700. so if you got players and worry it lag.. it wont. but everyone has own opinions.

If you can run your server for 2 month w/o any wipe/close i take my words back. Till than... you have to prove your server worth a shot. gl

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    actually I haven't failed none of the server.

Sure ive helped players make the 3 server, but I havent never hosted it on own.. I only made sure database & secure is good , which is did very well , it was their fail when they crashed not mine so you cannot flame me. So I want CLARIFY I havent played any server so far. Only closed my trueKO like month 3 week ago.

and now
    "rage" EX trueKO is fully my own server which I host and run and all .. and its not failing at all, you cant find bug ingame or anything.

Beside... 60 user was great in the time when I had trueKO . Now its not anymore ,when mots guys opened the USKO features by (the leaded files, WHICH IS kinda sad actually )
    But you don't have to flame here just to get post. Rageko is a bugeles & nice light farm server. You won't find any more relieble (me as hoster) dedicated run more than 700. so if you got players and worry it lag.. it wont. but everyone has own opinions.
    Classical owenr chit chat, i never fail, and so on and so on, dear boy i have seen to many servers come and go and all owners are doing it over and over. Servers like this usually last max a month or so xD or close within a week

Banned

If you can run your server for 2 month w/o any wipe/close i take my words back. Till than... you have to prove your server worth a shot. gl
    I do really apologize about giving you guys a false image, cause Ive only helped people ADVERTISE here and help them do database and secure, but after it, its not my hand if server last or not :/

And there is no reason for me to crash the KO , there aint no bugs , we are currently editting valkyries to farm for, and all ideas is taken , and taken care of immedially

Server won't go down if the dedicated just keep selling the dedicated services.

OattilasO

doombringer go get a life dude u are playing psko for 3 years non stop take a break go fck a puss.y and then come back here ,look if server goes well or bad and then comment

kktnxbb

PS
    <------ use my avatar when u fck

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    60 huh?
    1000+ mohehehe

Mortal when will u stop closing servers and starting new ones? If u want to make a good one just do 1 not alot of them cuz ppl will keep leaving because u keep wiping the server and they loose all there work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast