Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

RageKO Open Oct.17 2014! UTCWep/Krowaz(PKServer) LvL83/+8+3 wings/BDW/Juriad/1v1

This is a discussion on RageKO Open Oct.17 2014! UTCWep/Krowaz(PKServer) LvL83/+8+3 wings/BDW/Juriad/1v1 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Panel FORUMS >>> Home | RageKo Forums Release date : 17 October 2014 Keep update about the server, we gonna ...
Page: 1

Default RageKO Open Oct.17 2014! UTCWep/Krowaz(PKServer) LvL83/+8+3 wings/BDW/Juriad/1v1

Panel

FORUMS>>> Home | RageKo Forums

Release date : 17 October 2014
    Keep update about the server, we gonna 1pm PST Oct.17 release!

Now day, all servers are the same. Either you have to pay to get descent gear and be able to kill anybody in Colony Zone, either you need to farm in CZ and get killed by 100s of players looking for new players to farm. I've been playing several servers recently, and keep changing because they all got something I don't like. And lets say, that there is no server now that are original. Every server use the same things/items/stats
    And then Rage comes out. Made from players who wanted something safe and fun to play, but who knows how to make a cool and interesting server. Over time, we learnt about making features that would interest the players.

What is RageKO... We're not called RageKO for no reason. You gonna rage forsure, but not like all servers. You won't have to keep running back to spots in CZ to get some decent gear because some players keeps killing you.

Now enought talking and lets say a few things about us!

Features :
    - Active GMs
    - Lvl 83
    - Max armor/weapons +8
    - Max jewels +2 OR +3 low rate or if you wanna pay for them.
    - Some custom UTC Weps and Krowaz
    - DeathMatch
    - 1V1 events
    - BDW
    - Ardream
    - An automatic event system
    - New Moradon
    - New CZ
    - Stun perfectly working
    - Felankor/Ultima/Isiloon (clan bosses)
    - Long capes (USKO style)
    - Dragon Flight/Mythril/Ron's/Trial (with similar stats then USKO)
    - Pathos glove skin
    - Reverse looks on many items
    - UTC Weapion with custom stats
    - Krowaz Armours
    - 22 unique rage ko bosses!

Upgrade rates :
    Armor/Weapons
    +1 to +3 = 100%
    +3 to +4 = 80%
    +4 to +5 = 70%
    +5 to +6 = 40%
    +6 to +7 = 25%
    +7 to +8 = 15%
    Trina = +15%

Jewels
    +0 to +1 = 50%
    +1 to +2 = 50%
    +2 to +3 = 50% (PUS, released right at the start)

RageKO New Wepions >>> www.mediafire.com/view/o8jm4flow1qylze/RageKO_Weapions.jpg

Krowaz Armours>>>
    www.mediafire.com/view/0vlqoyew77commo/HumanFemale.jpg
    www.mediafire.com/view/u27170cayjb67je/HumanMale.jpg
    www.mediafire.com/view/qn0t9ka3ci4u4in/HumansBarb.jpg
    www.mediafire.com/view/c4kkpoiy9zl8cck/Orc_Warrior.jpg
    www.mediafire.com/view/e3x922f91ehify7/OrcFemale.jpg
    www.mediafire.com/view/i977cgyixpwp26o/OrcMage.jpg
    www.mediafire.com/view/93t2l9lmq2b3hra/OrcRog.jpg

Opening events :
    - Coming soon !!!!

Pictures :
    Coming Soon!!

RageKO Client NEW!!!>>> www.mediafire.com/download/2zkmt20z660b4qb/RageKO_New_Client.zip

Hopefully seeing you on Beta! Might be someone close to you

Best regards, KoolaiD / DrDoooM
    Last edited by RageKO; 11-19-2014 at 01:50 PM. Reason: updating
    raperkillz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RageKO View Post
    Ok Hi All Gamers.

I have Opened My own take on Knights Online the game we all Love to play.

Me and My Team Put alot work in this so come help us test this baby

If You Like pking 1st day you start server we are you home.<<<<< PK Pk PK >>>>>

So Here is our Forums Home | RageKo Forums

Here is Beta Client http://www.mediafire.com/download/jo...vw0/RageKO.zip <<<< oto register on game. log make id pw on log

Please Post on forums all bugs. And Enjoy RageKO

Add pic. soon. Server has Valks-Undefweps- bdw - juraid-ft-cz-83lvl-and many more new things.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/tm2szo..._1_15.48.1.jpg
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/lp83ba...0_1_16.4.0.jpg
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/425hgn..._1_16.5.42.jpg
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/e1lh75..._1_16.5.34.jpg
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/edodpz..._1_16.4.42.jpg
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/hgboct..._1_16.4.30.jpg

Coming SooN>>> Red Valks
    https://www.mediafire.com/?olj8ou5xkeum9lk

Ty RageKO Staff
    Does ya got N E of them Tiers, Hero, Chaos, or Dark weapons? That Undefeatable stuff leaves me soft and uninterested, and valk armor is ugly for Orces, cause that warrior helmet looks like a Dildo. My favorite is a Dark Spear that has the stats of a Neibros.

Well it downloads fast, took about 4 minutes.
    Last edited by BlackOak; 10-03-2014 at 01:01 AM.

bump bump added Red valks on orc side. blue valks on human side makes valks look smexy. alot more to come come join the fun at RageKO!!!!!!!

Cz Cz Cz Cz war war war war Hurry Up and Make the Frist War In RageKO

Ya know this aint to bad...once ya get the bugs and kinks worked out, it could be a good place to come play. A drop list would be nice, and the unseen mobs...I sorta like that.

bump bump bump baby. New client Comeing soon fixing sooo much

GG server, will check it out

New client added . Alot fixs in it. All come check this out such a cool server. Be having Gm Events all weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by RageKO View Post
    New client added . Alot fixs in it. All come check this out such a cool server. Be having Gm Events all weekend.
    Thank you for your time and energy for work, providing all a good play to play.

Banned Senior Member

I didn't mean to jump in on this topic, but you were bluntly on my server advertising in-game which wasn't cool at all. Those that reported it will remember you making a char named RageKO spamming your server.

I know who you are I can tell just by the way you type. I checked up your IP's etc in game and you matched up to be a player on my server. I assume you quit and wanted to run your own, I'm asking nicely to never do that again, thats as low as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I didn't mean to jump in on this topic, but you were bluntly on my server advertising in-game which wasn't cool at all. Those that reported it will remember you making a char named RageKO spamming your server.

I know who you are I can tell just by the way you type. I checked up your IP's etc in game and you matched up to be a player on my server. I assume you quit and wanted to run your own, I'm asking nicely to never do that again, thats as low as it gets.
    Who are you talking about? I know its not me, cause I dont do shits like that. Easy to make a ACCUSATION, but the proof is in the pudding, so where's your pudding? And the bullshit about not meaning to jump on a topic, you know damn well you MEANT to, cause ya did. Besides, you could of easily sent a PM, but no, ya had to start some drama. Are you a drama queen BigDIldo?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Who are you talking about? I know its not me, cause I dont do shits like that. Easy to make a ACCUSATION, but the proof is in the pudding, so where's your pudding? And the bullshit about not meaning to jump on a topic, you know damn well you MEANT to, cause ya did. Besides, you could of easily sent a PM, but no, ya had to start some drama. Are you a drama queen BigDIldo?
    I never meant you sir.

I made the post simply to let everyone know that he was spamming on my server which isn't cool at all. Is there a problem with it? I (could) had taken it into PM's but I decided not to for the simple fact that I felt it'd be better if everyone knew what type of owner he is. I'm pretty sure not a single server owner likes that another server (owner) goes and spams on their server.

Causing drama? It only turns into drama if people like you make it out to be. I posted once, had no intentions of posting again, but you posted some smart ass post. As for proof, lol, I've played with this guy in the past... I know how he types. I have nothing personally against him, just its pretty low to do such things and I did ask nicely for him to not do it again. I never raged.

Also 'BigDildo' really ? Am I supposed to take that offensively? If you're trying to be offensive, come up with something better than that.

P.S I'm now done from this topic, I simply wanted to get what I wanted to say out there, and its done. I'm outie.
    Debayan123 likes this.

I never meant you sir.

I made the post simply to let everyone know that he was spamming on my server which isn't cool at all. Is there a problem with it? I (could) had taken it into PM's but I decided not to for the simple fact that I felt it'd be better if everyone knew what type of owner he is. I'm pretty sure not a single server owner likes that another server (owner) goes and spams on their server.

Causing drama? It only turns into drama if people like you make it out to be. I posted once, had no intentions of posting again, but you posted some smart ass post. As for proof, lol, I've played with this guy in the past... I know how he types. I have nothing personally against him, just its pretty low to do such things and I did ask nicely for him to not do it again. I never raged.

Also 'BigDildo' really ? Am I supposed to take that offensively? If you're trying to be offensive, come up with something better than that.

P.S I'm now done from this topic, I simply wanted to get what I wanted to say out there, and its done. I'm outie.
    Oh look look who came here,is this the same like you talked to BazingaKO people to join your server? (While Sheldon was one of your loyal friends)
    4Dominik, BlackOak and Bloodzilla like this.

I never meant you sir.

Where is the PROOF of your accusation? Anyone can talk/makeup shit without facts and proof, kinda reflects as to what kind of owner you are doesn't it?

bigdudle if your members are making RageKO toons in support of our server. Not My Servers Problem. stop spaming other servers forums. If you need members that bad make a original server and you wont need to post this sham on here. To all the others on here we got server up and ready for you all to test it out.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast