Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

RageKO Open Oct.17 2014! UTCWep/Krowaz(PKServer) LvL83/+8+3 wings/BDW/Juriad/1v1

This is a discussion on RageKO Open Oct.17 2014! UTCWep/Krowaz(PKServer) LvL83/+8+3 wings/BDW/Juriad/1v1 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Archer Skills working now. New Client ready for download. So get in here and PK!!!!!!!...
Page: 2

Archer Skills working now. New Client ready for download. So get in here and PK!!!!!!!

its beta will try make a post on our forums i will to take suggestions . trina have been added back to rioates as i think your right anvil is a bit over done atm.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Ya nerfed the anvil down to crap now, lowered the drop rate, and took away the trinas from riotes, and just sucked all the fun out of the game. I gave away my +9 stuff and departed. Good Luck with your server.....games are meant to be FUN to play, if ya aint havin FUN, time to move on.

RageKO Panel Now Have Name Change/NT/ClassChange/ >>>> And Many New thing To come..

Topic completely changed, Server completely changed. You should seriously take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEvil View Post
    Did we told server were going to be a full pk server, where it takes 2 hours to get +10 gear. answer is no, we told in the last post that server would be a pk server, but sense of PK server between Me and Logic is not the same. This is not a pk server, ppl gonna have to work to get their gear. All server are the same, farm for 1 day, and pkpkpk. thats boring after a while. I don't even play pk servers anymore because its too easy, or clans are breaking the entire fun by having 3 party.

If you dont want to farm for your gear, and just start with hero/valk set and tier/dark/hero/chaos weapons, this server is not for you.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Server does changed compare to when we release it. You guys had +9 armors already 2 hours after server was up. thats no fun. Only server now that I keep liking, is ProfessionalKO, because there is challenge.

And about the drop rates, we remake trinas drop from riotes and all undefeatable items have the same drop rates, we already checked the rates, and they all have the same drop rates, I'm playing as a battle priest now, and i get more baal and wirinom then the rest, the fact that you get a certain item more then another doesnt mean drops rate are fucked up, it means ur just unluck. we made anvil rates 4x easier the it were last time you played. I made a +9 in like 8 tries, and thats without trinas.. thats nothing.
    lmao idk anything about this server, all i know is that if you are fighting about your players you are doing really bad job!

I deleted my stuff, as I should learn to just say nothing and move along. It just pissed me off that I was liking the server, then the changes were made and I wasnt a happy camper. What I wrote should not be here but on the server's forum. Apologizes to G4L members from me. I will try for it not to happen again...I will try at least

Removed rageko off my drive
    Last edited by BlackOak; 10-07-2014 at 11:50 PM.

I deleted my stuff, as I should learn to just say nothing and move along. It just pissed me off that I was liking the server, then the changes were made and I wasnt a happy camper. What I wrote should not be here but on the server's forum. Apologizes to G4L members from me. I will try for it not to happen again...I will try at least

Removed rageko off my drive
    Well, Sorry about that missunderstand. We just did what would be best for the server (in our minds) and without asking the few players that were playing, and I know that's the mistake we did, and appologies for it. But you actually got one point. The fact that items are hard to get, is not helping on making +10.

If you tell us that the rates were too hard, instead of instantly leaving, we would have changed them.

May I ask you what anvil rates it should be. Because if we put it to easy, players gonna complaint, and if we put it too hard, players gonna complaint it.

On the last post I made, i were just kind of proove the fact that it would be better, but I didn't realise that i were a bit ''too rude'', but maybe we were wrong at all. Maybe we should make the server way easier. since a lot of players prefer having items pretty fast.

In facts, I personally prefer keeping players, then losing them.

Sorry again about these last posts. didn't meant to be rude/angry or agressive.

Regards, TheGreatEvil

By the way, I'd like to know what players want. Atm we've been doing things by what we think, but ppl complaint about it, and the only player who were actually speaking with us, were RubberDucky, so tell us, and we'll do. this is our server, but at your looks. I don't want a server that peaple won't like for x reasons, i want to know what players dont like, and what they like.

Add me on skype for suggestions... Killafr07

Lots new added ranking system added. All items now drop in game so get a head start on everyone else. And Jump on RageKO

Quote Originally Posted by RageKO View Post
    Lots new added ranking system added. All items now drop in game so get a head start on everyone else. And Jump on RageKO
    Why am i getting dced 3 seconds faster i am in the game ?

Bosss Event Happing Right Now More Come For 1st RageKO war Hurry the fun has just began RageKO Staff

im working on the dc problems as well. should be fixed soon i dc like 2 times than get in. but we are working on fixing this now

Quote Originally Posted by antonism View Post
    Why am i getting dced 3 seconds faster i am in the game ?
    I find that if you get into game, DON'T MOVE your char for a couple of minutes, 5 minutes is the magic number, and ya wont DC. Sounds weird right, but thats what I used to do. I have an idea what it could be, but wont say here cause it aint none of my business.

I find that if you get into game, DON'T MOVE your char for a couple of minutes, 5 minutes is the magic number, and ya wont DC. Sounds weird right, but thats what I used to do. I have an idea what it could be, but wont say here cause it aint none of my business.
    such an ass :P hahaha made my day <3

War On Sunday all day many wars. Don't miss it going me i n s a n e MoHaHaHaHaHa RageKO Stafff!!!!

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

You know your server is good when your panel is still in turkish.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast