Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

RageKO Open Oct.17 2014! UTCWep/Krowaz(PKServer) LvL83/+8+3 wings/BDW/Juriad/1v1

This is a discussion on RageKO Open Oct.17 2014! UTCWep/Krowaz(PKServer) LvL83/+8+3 wings/BDW/Juriad/1v1 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nekromage3 +3 on PUS thats kinda sucks its better i u make it ingame also with like ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    +3 on PUS thats kinda sucks its better i u make it ingame also with like 10% rate or somethinc like that ....On pus u should putt only stuffs wich do dont make people owp too much ... Like armors with +10-20 deff more then shells or with +30 statts or somethinc like that ...U would gett way more people if u make that ... With +3 only on PUS u only show up that u are u are running for money only and u dont care about ur players and ballance
    I used to be a gm. Before, the krowaz and stuff like that were not supose to be released right at the start. to let players get +2 before donator get +3. So we could have a chance to be able to kill donators. After I left gm, he released krowaz with a few bugs in it, like not the right bonus, but it should be fixed soon. Plus now, +3 jewels is obtainable from ingame. Hard buy still available

Regarding overpowered class, it has nothing to do with the skills, it has all to do with the items. of course, if you fight someone in krowaz while you use shell, dont hope on winning easily. Plus these items that has wrong stats are not helping it.

But this server is growing every days. we started with 2-3-4 players and we had about 20 online today.

And for his english, he do speak english well. Just I have no idea why he speaking shitty english on this topic and on the RageKO forum.
    Last edited by TheGreatEvil; 10-21-2014 at 05:20 AM.

If Haters want to post in here ok but RageKO is new and Growing. We are changing everyday add new items tweaking the old ones. So if there is a over powered class on RageKO we are always working toward as balanced as possible. Anyone who say all server are balanced is lying to them self. I have not Post on there Forums Post Negative anything or attack them in a ddos way as they are doing to us. But I aim not going away and will be here for a long time. So if you want to know the real truth about RageKO download it and try for yourself. TY RageKO Staff
    Last edited by RageKO; 10-21-2014 at 03:00 PM.

New Drops New Members New Start Get In Here And Enjoy Your Rage XD

New New New Got Ta See this

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEvil View Post
    I used to be a gm. Before, the krowaz and stuff like that were not supose to be released right at the start. to let players get +2 before donator get +3. So we could have a chance to be able to kill donators. After I left gm, he released krowaz with a few bugs in it, like not the right bonus, but it should be fixed soon. Plus now, +3 jewels is obtainable from ingame. Hard buy still available

Regarding overpowered class, it has nothing to do with the skills, it has all to do with the items. of course, if you fight someone in krowaz while you use shell, dont hope on winning easily. Plus these items that has wrong stats are not helping it.

But this server is growing every days. we started with 2-3-4 players and we had about 20 online today.

And for his english, he do speak english well. Just I have no idea why he speaking shitty english on this topic and on the RageKO forum.
    give it some time everything will be fixed and there are a lot more updates coming soon. Krowaz also drops ingame and krowaz doesnt make a big difference from shell or DF

I NEED a lot of people online so we can go farm krowaz common guys download and come join us

Yeah Unlike Most Servers Every thing is in game Best item are not easy to get But if you Have people with you It can be done. Join The Rage at RageKO XD

RageKo has upgraded we now have 22 new bosses new moradon, working bdw, working juraid, new quest, 23 new monsters and much more Get in here A see what all the rage is about

Lol are they selling uniques on pus?

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    Lol are they selling uniques on pus?
    Haters Please Post some were else.

Quote Originally Posted by RageKO View Post
    Haters Please Post some were else.
    lmao, your server is a failed allready money whore.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    lmao, your server is a failed allready money whore.
    All items are in game! And this server will never stop going. to people who don't play RageKO or people are just plan post on here to hate. Really you people need get a life and do something with your life and don't worrie what other people are doing. Find out what the Rage is about at RageKO

oto wars working nice Luner wars every 12 hrs everyday. 00:00 and 12:00 server time. See you there Bdw Is Every 4 Hrs

bump bump bump :P

New Mobs Add Krowaz +1 droping from Krowaz in cz

New bosses drops fixed alot of drops added into game. Much easyer to farm and gear up now.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast