[RAGEKO is a waste of time] Mikey aka MrHolyShiit scammer!

This is a discussion on [RAGEKO is a waste of time] Mikey aka MrHolyShiit scammer! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I glad to notice a new scammer, but who is it, is rageko for sure. Take a look: 1 2 ...
Page: 1

Default [RAGEKO is a waste of time] Mikey aka MrHolyShiit scammer!

I glad to notice a new scammer, but who is it, is rageko for sure.

Take a look:

3. Paypal information:

Notice: I not need back that 20$, you can make charity with it. But honeslty i hate gays & lier like you.
    Notice 2. Is not Mikey skype adress, but for sure is him or a guy who helping him.
    Notice 3. If i not wrong, Flegy has selling stuff to Mike, and he now trying to sell it.

I honeslty don't care about money, but be carefull about rageko & this stuff of him.
    Have a nice days guys.

EDIT: Mike aka MrHolyShiit making accounts and selling his items to other nicknames at new skype id.

PANEL: http://rageko.com/
    FORUM: http://forum.rageko.com/
    Last edited by Doogiee; 03-27-2014 at 12:48 PM.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

I don't know who anonymous.dewbear is BUT, since we're talking about RageKO:

1) It's running by Xya (<- snoxd's account name).
    2) I've helped him with his NT function at panel, couple months ago, and he has revealed to me some of his "successful" scams he's done.
    3) He's PM'd me (<- which I've ignored) about 1 month ago asking me to help him with the CC function at panel, providing his skype name ( anonymous.prox ).
    3) Doogiee, I've warned you about him but it seems that you never understand.

paypal id: [email protected]

@nikos you was right.
    Last edited by Doogiee; 03-27-2014 at 12:25 PM.

Validating

Man, be clear. You have edited the topic like 3 times now, first you said he's a scammer then you said that it was your mistake and he's not a scammer and now you edited your topic and accused him of scamming again? lol, Ofc, I know you are a guy who was accused of corruption and now you try make this guy looks like a scammer, Well to be honest, I don't know who is the other guy but I have dealt with anonymous.prox and I haven't any problem with him all the jobs worked perfectly but it needs time and patience .. You have failed in 5 servers and now you try to make others look like you?

I wonder what kind of scam you talking about. These SS's shows proof of 0/10. Did he scam something from you? Did he take your money and he didn't return it? Well you can explain your story by a good evidence of the scammed issue like posting a transaction screen shot that shows he took your money while he didn't do the work for you, am i right? If he didn't then he is a scammer... and if he did then you have no reason to accuse someone of something not from their own doing. show us the transaction of the scam you got into, because if you accuse him of scamming, you should provide more details, this SS shows a conversation maybe put a transaction to prove.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

^There's no point to keep bumping this topic, it shouldn't be created at G4L in the first place.. since that guy (obviously) doesn't have an account, here.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koshi View Post
    Man, be clear. You have edited the topic like 3 times now, first you said he's a scammer then you said that it was your mistake and he's not a scammer and now you edited your topic and accused him of scamming again? lol, Ofc, I know you are a guy who was accused of corruption and now you try make this guy looks like a scammer, Well to be honest, I don't know who is the other guy but I have dealt with anonymous.prox and I haven't any problem with him all the jobs worked perfectly but it needs time and patience .. You have failed in 5 servers and now you try to make others look like you?

I wonder what kind of scam you talking about. These SS's shows proof of 0/10. Did he scam something from you? Did he take your money and he didn't return it? Well you can explain your story by a good evidence of the scammed issue like posting a transaction screen shot that shows he took your money while he didn't do the work for you, am i right? If he didn't then he is a scammer... and if he did then you have no reason to accuse someone of something not from their own doing. show us the transaction of the scam you got into, because if you accuse him of scamming, you should provide more details, this SS shows a conversation maybe put a transaction to prove.
    lol this guy....

Quote Originally Posted by Koshi View Post

I edit this topic, because:

After he saw this post, "man, u k1d, i lost connection, ect"
    I think maybe he did it, but is not that the reality. The problem i have, he like money more then friends' or anything, but to make new account of skype, is making you last man on this 'world' of ps. To gonna sell your stuff from your server to earn money, is damit, to to to shit. That my point of view.