SexyKo Client exe

This is a discussion on SexyKo Client exe within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can someone send me there SexyKo Client because for some reason mine keeps getting deleted when I download off website ...
Page: 1

Default SexyKo Client exe

Can someone send me there SexyKo Client because for some reason mine keeps getting deleted when I download off website Please and thnxs Im here mostly online I wanna play SexyKo bad pls

BellO

Quote Originally Posted by Streakkiller View Post
    Can someone send me there SexyKo Client because for some reason mine keeps getting deleted when I download off website Please and thnxs Im here mostly online I wanna play SexyKo bad pls
    Turn off antivirus while playin' it and or quarantine and right click file and click make exeption.

Did that already but it still deletes it I dont have that file so I need someone to E-mail it to me

Uppp still need help

Banned Senior Member

It's virus scanner bro 100% and it really wont do no good if any1 sends u, most the time that doesnt even work, and usually virus scanner just deletes it again. Just make sure ur AV is completely off, when you download and extract, otherwise it'll delete, dont even turn it on also when ur playing SexyKO. Also make sure firewall is off. Sometime's u think virus scanner is off but relaly isnt, usually you have to uninstall to fix it ;x

It was doin that for me and there's a way without turning off antivirus whenever u wanna play.

first download the client with ur antivirus off and before u turn it on copy the knightonline.exe file to another location, like my documents or in he program files section. And then just recopy and paste it back into the sexyko folder when u wanna play.

Another way that works for me is to just rename the knightonline.exe file before turning ur antivirus on. If this doesn't work then just do it the way above

retard0

bump , some1 knows the creator of this server ?I have some problems in registering /downloading

Quote Originally Posted by retard0 View Post
    bump , some1 knows the creator of this server ?I have some problems in registering /downloading
    U really are a retardo go to forum,register,there is a topic there with client download links.Register on their ko-panel like you would anywhere else with proper email,username,password etc,etc..