Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[READ]!!!! The Part which you don't know!!!!

This is a discussion on [READ]!!!! The Part which you don't know!!!! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since I have figured I don't want to be a part of it any more.... I have decided that I ...
Page: 1

Exclamation [READ]!!!! The Part which you don't know!!!!

Since I have figured I don't want to be a part of it any more.... I have decided that I will let you know the truth about UltimateKO/idonisKO...

I joined UltimateKO the server in the Beta just looking for a good farm server... I put in so much time and effort around the server and I finally got the Forum Mod position.... Then after another 2 weeks I got the first GM Position. Some of you may know how I am now... I was IamNicko.

Now some people who played UltimateKO will know how dedicated I was to that server how much effort I put in, to make sure people were enjoying the server... I was basically doing the admins jobs because they didn't care about the players enough.

The main point of this is because I was going to be a legit GM and really try to make the server better because it was dieing so fast. Then after 1 day of being GM I spawned a lycan to try a command.. yes a lycan and killed it... Nothing bad happened... Yet I was un-GMed and had to really explain myself to them for a reason which was completely stupid... I mean I can see where they come from but just for that...

The day after "Mentallist" a guy who had scammed people had a bad name from other servers... and was no where as dedicated to the server as a lot of people gets GM... What ever didn't mind to much... THEN STARTS SPAWNING BOSSES ALL AROUND CZ... and the admins don't care.

What also annoyed me is the admins wont and wouldn't admit that they are corrupt but... Mentallist and the Admins were obviously working together...Mentallist sold... "i think not 100% sure but very similar to this" 5x Rappy 8s, 3 x Warrior shells +8 sets, 2x rogue +8 shell sets, 2 Iron sets, 2 Shard 8s and probably more i don't know about... AND STILL had gg gear on his account... Now for those who didn't play UltimateKO at that time there was no where near that much stuff... and especially from 1 guy...

Well think about it... Celestial (the owner) made 5 buks off a trina... Mentallist 30 off rappy8... So why wouldn't he work together with him?.... Well he did and he is corrupt.

Also as admin's in general.... They were not that great... They had the skill level to have a really good server but honestly they didn't do the right job as admins... They didn't listen to what the players had to say.."The ones who will make your server bigger"

Sorry if I have flamed to much... Just annoys me when i thought the server was a good server... I put in so much effort just to find out they were corrupt...

AND THE OTHER THING!!! Right.. I was the "GM" off UltimateKO but over the last week when they have opened idonisKO.. I heard nothing about it. I had to find out through one of my mates... So there just shows that they didn't even care about the amount of effort some people put in..

They also would not admit to being IdonisKO until people started releasing that they still are the same corrupt server.. Just with a different name.

You can go ahead and play the server just in my opinion it's a waste of time... Find a server with Real GM's and ones who care.
    If you have any other questions about me/the server.. I will be happy to answer.

Thanks everyone
    -IamNicko

glad you posted this.

thank god and you for telling everyone the truth

Also just found out that when the server was dieing they were asking a lot of people for $100+ donations so they could keep the server alive.... Despite the fact they had countless donations from PUS + injecting items.

Now some people who played UltimateKO will know how dedicated I was to that server how much effort I put in, to make sure people were enjoying the server... I was basically doing the admins jobs because they didn't care about the players enough.
    Celestial was the only admin.

The main point of this is because I was going to be a legit GM and really try to make the server better because it was dieing so fast. Then after 1 day of being GM I spawned a lycan to try a command.. yes a lycan and killed it... Nothing bad happened... Yet I was un-GMed and had to really explain myself to them for a reason which was completely stupid... I mean I can see where they come from but just for that...
    I've warned you, before i make you a GM.
    If i see you typing anything else except 1) Arrest 2) Summonuser 3) Cutoff 4) Forbidconnect you won't be GM anymore.
    You broke the rules. But luckily for you, Celestial begged me to make you GM again, else i 'dnt.

The day after "Mentallist" a guy who had scammed people had a bad name from other servers... and was no where as dedicated to the server as a lot of people gets GM... What ever didn't mind to much... THEN STARTS SPAWNING BOSSES ALL AROUND CZ... and the admins don't care.
    I don't know much about Mentallist but from what i know is that, he donated much money for Monster Summon Scrolls and Trina.

What also annoyed me is the admins wont and wouldn't admit that they are corrupt but... Mentallist and the Admins were obviously working together...Mentallist sold... "i think not 100% sure but very similar to this" 5x Rappy 8s, 3 x Warrior shells +8 sets, 2x rogue +8 shell sets, 2 Iron sets, 2 Shard 8s and probably more i don't know about... AND STILL had gg gear on his account... Now for those who didn't play UltimateKO at that time there was no where near that much stuff... and especially from 1 guy...
    To clear my position, i was just a Developer. A guy who had access on the dedicated server to do the Server Side job.
    Celestial was the only person had access to the Forum ACP, Donations and full access to the Dedicated Server.
    Though, you're still saying Admins, but the only Admin on the server was Celestial and at the end of your post you only talk about Celestial.. you didn't included me.

Also as admin's in general.... They were not that great... They had the skill level to have a really good server but honestly they didn't do the right job as admins... They didn't listen to what the players had to say.."The ones who will make your server bigger"
    I was there to listen Admins command only.

Sorry if I have flamed to much... Just annoys me when i thought the server was a good server... I put in so much effort just to find out they were corrupt...
    I 'dnt say "was" because i 've no clue of what happened on the server yet. Just woke up and when i tried to log on dedicated server, it was locked.

AND THE OTHER THING!!! Right.. I was the "GM" off UltimateKO but over the last week when they have opened idonisKO.. I heard nothing about it. I had to find out through one of my mates... So there just shows that they didn't even care about the amount of effort some people put in..
    I've seen much spam at our forums, linking their server and all i did was deleting their posts.
    I've no idea what idonisKO is.

Also just found out that when the server was dieing they were asking a lot of people for $100+ donations so they could keep the server alive.... Despite the fact they had countless donations from PUS + injecting items.
    When did we do this ?
    (we) had/have enough money to keep the server up for the next couple of months.
    Last time i talked with Celestial was about 3 days ago since he had no server updates to provide me to do on the next server maintenance.
    Also celestial has all the donations and you know it very well so stop saying "they".

As I said IRA... You were a very skilled team. It seems that you didn't have much part in it... But Celestial did... He made a lot of promises which never happened and me and my mates lost a lot of money. If you don't know what exactly happened just ask Celestial.

Edit: Sorry for saying "They" thought you were a team in it.... Well by the looks of it seems like Celestial has just left.. Because he wasn't giving me good answers and tryed to get money out of me and my friends

Check your inbox or go on msn... I want to find out what happened...

i dunno what happened either..ill log msn soon

Banned Senior Member

Seems like another yourko failure, launching with different names scamming money from poor innocent people.

Banned Senior Member

not surprised was known b4 it was even released.. just read the thread lol

Banned Member

Well Nickos this is silly for real. Log on ur msn you know me for 2 years nw and ur telling that my ko is a scam server? Well yust log msn i sended you a pm so you will be able to close this shit,cause we are not UltimateKo. (But yes its true we got free files,db from Calestial which we booth know)

PwR

if it has anything to do with Mentallist aka Grobar being a gm he WOULD HAVE 100% sold items for $$, he scammed me for $$ in a different server, i made a post on forums at Ultimateko about him and yet admins still gave him GM lol,. like i said in my post i did try and warn you about him.

Banned Member

Too be honest i didn't know that on UltimateKo there was soo much shit going on so i want to apologise etc.
    Me and Outsider are the new owners of the server so guys don't worry about anything,i will alwso show everything to
    Nickos to explain how it got so far.
    P.s The deals that you had with Calestial,should stay with him.Im speaking in the name of IdonisKo that we have nothing to do with this.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

lol @ this topic, and lol @ the "new owners/gms" of idonisko, all whom have new accounts on ko4life, i'm sure a simple ip trace by a forum admin can confirm it's most likely the same people with just new accounts. I knew the servers would fail from the beginning no offense, the devs skill level may have been good but their goals clearly wernt, you can have the best server ever doesnt mean ull have the right people running it, especially these days where people just launch and take down servers just to make a quick few bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123 View Post

I can back up mentallist being a scammer, he scammed my clan of a few items. We put various methods of proof on forums videos, screenshots, him even admitting he did it and nothing happened. It was a bit odd when i saw that he had burned all his gear and the next day he had shells 8 and ib 8 thats when i quit the server. His brother Sqzl also had duel rocs shell 8 and raptor 8 out of nowhere also which was also very strange i'm not sure if idonisKO is ultimateKO but if it is then it would probably be another failure. Just thought i would throw in what i could to help Nicko, im sure everything he is telling is the truth because he was trusted on ultimateKO and like he said very dedicated to get the server highly populated. Sorry to see you stabbed in the back like that nicko!

mentallist was selling Inserted items for Celestial.. sold mitch, clannies, and i the same items minutes apart from each other. added me to msn, asking me to donate $100 to [email protected] to help "advertise to bring turks" to the server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-28-2012, 08:30 AM
  3. Hits: 9
    06-28-2012, 08:20 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-28-2012, 03:52 AM