Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

[RebirthKO]-[OPEN BETA + Prizes, June 21], Medium Rates, 70 Cap, New Features

This is a discussion on [RebirthKO]-[OPEN BETA + Prizes, June 21], Medium Rates, 70 Cap, New Features within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Guys, Topic has been updated with some updates, also if you got any questions please feel free to ask. ...
Page: 2

Hello Guys, Topic has been updated with some updates,

also if you got any questions please feel free to ask.

thanks,

RebirthKo Team.

Honestly, I think this server could be one of the best, if we get a good player base and the owner\s actually try.
    Rocket, RebirthKO and ilovemyko1 like this.

Thanks everyone for your support,
    we do honestly care about our players, as you can also see we put a lot of time and effort to develop our server.

we will surly invest in some good advertise before our official opening.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

How long do you think before official? I'll most likely play this server looks unique

Hi, thanks everyone for their support and good words

we are currently have a debate regarding a new event we want to make, it will be something like deathmatch style but different :P
    some of the options we have made:

1. Classic Style - TP everyone (mixed classes) to the same zone and everyone VS everyone, the top 10% players with the best killing rate will win, different rewards.
    2. Class Mode - Split all the registered players into classes (warrior, priests,mages,rogues), each class will get TP to a new map only with his own class.
    after 20 minutes or so, the top 2 players of each class will be get reward.
    3. 2 Part Mode -
    Part 1: Starting with class mode, but the top 5 players of each class will get TP into a new zone
    Part 2: The Top 5 players of each class will fight with each other, the top 3 players will get reward

Help us choose our event

http://rebirthko.com/forum/index.php...ose-the-rules/

Quote Originally Posted by RebirthKO View Post
    Hi, thanks everyone for their support and good words

we are currently have a debate regarding a new event we want to make, it will be something like deathmatch style but different :P
    some of the options we have made:

1. Classic Style - TP everyone (mixed classes) to the same zone and everyone VS everyone, the top 10% players with the best killing rate will win, different rewards.
    2. Class Mode - Split all the registered players into classes (warrior, priests,mages,rogues), each class will get TP to a new map only with his own class.
    after 20 minutes or so, the top 2 players of each class will be get reward.
    3. 2 Part Mode -
    Part 1: Starting with class mode, but the top 5 players of each class will get TP into a new zone
    Part 2: The Top 5 players of each class will fight with each other, the top 3 players will get reward

Help us choose our event

New Event - DeathMatch Style, Help us choose the rules! - General Discussion - RebirthKO Community Board

fuck deathmatch, is that all you guys are capable of making? there are plenty good events that can be implemented like Juraid, Dark Land, FT...
    why deathmatch??? KO is a game that was meant to be played in party, ok? I am playing int priest, dafuq am I suppose to do on a deathmatch? or int mage....

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    fuck deathmatch, is that all you guys are capable of making? there are plenty good events that can be implemented like Juraid, Dark Land, FT...
    why deathmatch??? KO is a game that was meant to be played in party, ok? I am playing int priest, dafuq am I suppose to do on a deathmatch? or int mage....

You must be mental or something, why don't you read the first post of some stuff on the forums lol.

• border Defense War (fully working)
    • Bifrost Event (Fully working - like usko)
    • Juriad Mountain Event - Working Like USKO.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
    You must be mental or something, why don't you read the first post of some stuff on the forums lol.

• border Defense War (fully working)
    • Bifrost Event (Fully working - like usko)
    • Juriad Mountain Event - Working Like USKO.
    didn't you understand what I said? I don't want to play on a server that has Deathmatch. the end. why? because INT priests or mages have nothing to do there....

didn't you understand what I said? I don't want to play on a server that has Deathmatch. the end. why? because INT priests or mages have nothing to do there....
    And if you would read, there is a section for class vs class option to where it's not all for themselves, idiot. If it's Priest vs Priest, people will die eventually in the end it all works out the same.

If you don't like event then why the fuck would you go in it?
    tard ><

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    If you don't like event then why the fuck would you go in it?
    tard ><
    ok, and when everyone leaves from CZ and goes on Deathatch what am I suppose to do then? They get free NPs and we can go fuck ourselves.

ok, and when everyone leaves from CZ and goes on Deathatch what am I suppose to do then? They get free NPs and we can go fuck ourselves.
    Attros/Riot farm timeeeee!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Attros/Riot farm timeeeee!!
    I'm a fuckin INT priest dude, farm with what?

@blackfox, deathmatch event is only 1 of many events and features we offer in our server, also take note that there are few types of deathematch event thats why i have made this poll in order to see what people prefer.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

sounds awesome tbh , when did u say the official opening shud take place ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast