Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

[RebirthKO]-[OPEN BETA + Prizes, June 21], Medium Rates, 70 Cap, New Features

This is a discussion on [RebirthKO]-[OPEN BETA + Prizes, June 21], Medium Rates, 70 Cap, New Features within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Chunk And if you would read, there is a section for class vs class option to where ...
Page: 3

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
    And if you would read, there is a section for class vs class option to where it's not all for themselves, idiot. If it's Priest vs Priest, people will die eventually in the end it all works out the same.
    A int priest cannot die from the damage of the other int priests, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    If you don't like event then why the fuck would you go in it?
    tard ><
    If he doesn't like the event and the server owner keeps it like this instead of removing it, then why would he play the server at all ?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    A int priest cannot die from the damage of the other int priests, lol.

If he doesn't like the event and the server owner keeps it like this instead of removing it, then why would he play the server at all ?
    Beacuse 1 whining guy won't achieve anything,simple as that.For example there is 1 guy that strongly disagree about specific event,but then there are 30 other guys that strongly agree,so which 1 is it going to be? ^.^

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Beacuse 1 whining guy won't achieve anything,simple as that.
    So, acting like you're the boss over here and calling people tards solves anything ?

Beacuse 1 whining guy won't achieve anything,simple as that.For example there is 1 guy that strongly disagree about specific event,but then there are 30 other guys that strongly agree,so which 1 is it going to be? ^.^
    Actually, I haven't seen the posts of these 30 people who agree with this event. But, OK, let's keep this as a fact. Because 30 people agree that the event is fine, means that it's fair too ?
    Who says that those 30 people aint all of 'em, rogues, warriors and mages ?

He's not whining, he's just trying to tell you that this event is lame & not fair for the int priest class. (and for the int mages i guess)
    The staff should take a look on the event to make it fair for everyone and all the people should listen to the different opinions instead of acting like ... (i dunno)..

@nickos please stop this fight, it is starting to look like pointless spam fight. i have said what is my opinion about the event and he is welcome to respond to it and talk with me.

Quote Originally Posted by RebirthKO View Post
    @blackfox, deathmatch event is only 1 of many events and features we offer in our server, also take note that there are few types of deathematch event thats why i have made this poll in order to see what people prefer.
    even if all classes go to different zone that still means I'm getting pawned by BP's...
    also, if you make it so that everyone is same class, warrior for example, that still kinda sux because I want to play priest, why the hell do I have to play another class now, you know what I mean?
    There aren't enough events that can be made without Deathmatch?

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    even if all classes go to different zone that still means I'm getting pawned by BP's...
    also, if you make it so that everyone is same class, warrior for example, that still kinda sux because I want to play priest, why the hell do I have to play another class now, you know what I mean?
    There aren't enough events that can be made without Deathmatch?
    about this INT priest status, i will try to think on a solution that will be fair for all. atm i have an idea but need to check how to implant it and if it will be balanced (something based on USKO chaos).

yes there are some disadvantages in deathmatch event - mainly for INT priest as we agreed above, but also keep in mind it only 1 event out of alot of events that we will running on our server:

Bi-Frost
    BDW
    Juriad
    Boss Land
    Old Unique Event
    FT
    etc etc
    all are coded / updated by to be fully functional.

about this INT priest status, i will try to think on a solution that will be fair for all. atm i have an idea but need to check how to implant it and if it will be balanced (something based on USKO chaos).

yes there are some disadvantages in deathmatch event - mainly for INT priest as we agreed above, but also keep in mind it only 1 event out of alot of events that we will running on our server:

Bi-Frost
    BDW
    Juriad
    Boss Land
    Old Unique Event
    FT
    etc etc
    all are coded / updated by to be fully functional.
    which is why I ask, do you really need Deathmatch with so many good events? are there really so many players that want Deathmatch?

well deathmatch bring abit different type of event - a solo based skills event. all the other events are party based mostly. so deathmatch represent a different type of event

well deathmatch bring abit different type of event - a solo based skills event. all the other events are party based mostly. so deathmatch represent a different type of event
    yeah, ok, I always thought KO was party based game, guess I was wrong...

ko is a mmorpg game, based on its players.

most of the time players act in party to get achievements and get "better" same with clan.
    now yeah indeed most of the game based on party because in order to achieve something you need more then 1 classes / person so you form a party,
    but in the end we are all humans and competitive as we play a game and want to be the best, deathmatch event is 1 of those places you can act as a solo player without relaying on other players.

omg, deathmatching is an awesome event, dun listen to them, dude

keep it up

Guys waiting to hear your opinion regarding what type of deathmatch event you would like to see in our server.

Hello Guys,
    We are happy to announce about our open beta,
    Our open will take place in June 21, Friday, at 16 PM (GMT+0).
    The main goal of the open beta is to check our system and find bugs and ways to improve our system and hence your game play.

Our beta participators will gain rewards,
    - For each Bug Report you will gain 75 KC (only the first user to report the bug will gain the reward). If you found a major bug u will be rewarded with 100 KC.
    - First 10 players of each nation to reach level 70 will gain 500 KC each. (only 1 per account).
    - Top NP holders of each nation will gain rewards as following:
    1. Top NP Holder - 30 days of Gold Premium + 1000 KC.
    2. 2nd NP Holder - 30 Days of Gold Premium + 500 KC
    3. 3rd NP holder - 30 Days of Gold Premium.
    4. NP holders at places 4 - 10 will gain 500 KC each.

Hello Guys,
    Our beta participators will gain rewards,
    - For each Bug Report you will gain 75 KC (only the first user to report the bug will gain the reward). If you found a major bug u will be rewarded with 100 KC.
    - First 10 players of each nation to reach level 70 will gain 500 KC each. (only 1 per account).
    You should probably define what encompasses a "major bug" first, so they have something to refer to. I don't know the value of your Knight Cash, but I'm sure there's at least a few people out there who really care enough to want to push that.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    You should probably define what encompasses a "major bug" first, so they have something to refer to. I don't know the value of your Knight Cash, but I'm sure there's at least a few people out there who really care enough to want to push that.
    Hi,
    thanks for your inputs.

the value of our KC will be as following 1000 kc are equals to 10$.
    about what is a "Major bug" definition, well its a something that will influence on the game play in a "major" way. but i understand your problem and will see how to make a "stable" definition for that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast