Results 1 to 11 of 11

Recruiting lots of gg player

This is a discussion on Recruiting lots of gg player within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; www.rising4chaos.com humans are to over powerd we need your help...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member OmgWtfLol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    177

    Default Recruiting lots of gg player

    www.rising4chaos.com humans are to over powerd we need your help

  2. #2
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    im dling it .

  3. #3
    Senior Member OmgWtfLol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    im dling it .
    we need orcs like crazy human run shit
    we have some good orc clans we need
    servers easy to lvl bring your friends we need it bad!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Srry but this server used to be good "once upon a time"... now it's just like any other random ones. People can still try it, I'm just saying what I think... gl in recruiting though.

  5. #5
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Unbeatable u still play LifeKO ? I read that uve been hacked,so if u want,cous im not playin anymore,ill give u my exe ms +10,it beats the rappy +10 cous of all the skellys around .

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Unbeatable u still play LifeKO ? I read that uve been hacked,so if u want,cous im not playin anymore,ill give u my exe ms +10,it beats the rappy +10 cous of all the skellys around .
    Yes I am playing LifeKO. And no thank you, I'm actually enjoying the server as the population keeps on growing on a daily basis... every day we get about 5-10 more players on the daily average players(today reached about 190). And yes I did get hacked, only because I used the same ID/PW as on some other private server,... but luckily the admin cares on the server, and within an hour I got all my stuff back along with the 2 other people that got hacked as well.

  7. #7
    Senior Member TheMadHatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    but luckily the admin cares on the server
    is it because he cares? or is it because you spend every available minute advertising his server on the forums
    hmmm

  8. #8
    Banned zzkzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    709

    Default

    im up for it u guys got clan already?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter View Post
    is it because he cares? or is it because you spend every available minute advertising his server on the forums
    hmmm
    1) The admin (Vince) doesn't even know me and didn't even know that I posted such a topic on ko4life.
    2) I wasn't the only one to get hacked. So even if you say "because you spend every available minute advertising his server on the forums" is true,... it really can't be as both of the others that got hacked as well received their items back at the same time as I did, and they haven't either A) advertised as you said or B) donated.

    I know it's hard to believe that an admin actually cares,... but hey, wake up and come see for yourself.

  10. #10
    Senior Member OmgWtfLol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    1) The admin (Vince) doesn't even know me and didn't even know that I posted such a topic on ko4life.
    2) I wasn't the only one to get hacked. So even if you say "because you spend every available minute advertising his server on the forums" is true,... it really can't be as both of the others that got hacked as well received their items back at the same time as I did, and they haven't either A) advertised as you said or B) donated.

    I know it's hard to believe that an admin actually cares,... but hey, wake up and come see for yourself.
    can you guys stay on topic plz thankz

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Srry but this server used to be good "once upon a time"... now it's just like any other random ones. People can still try it, I'm just saying what I think... gl in recruiting though.
    same with me to

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •