Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Reign Of Kronos 80cap PK/Light farm (OFFICIAL ANNOUNCED FOR NOVEMBER 2ND)

This is a discussion on Reign Of Kronos 80cap PK/Light farm (OFFICIAL ANNOUNCED FOR NOVEMBER 2ND) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 Whoaa, lol. " as predictable as ever, Im sure someone will swing in on a Batman ...
Page: 15

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Whoaa, lol.
    " as predictable as ever, Im sure someone will swing in on a Batman cable ready to save the day, if any of these are apart of your scripted lines, please refrain from speaking:

- bro, get better uniques and you wont get stun bro
    - bro, make archer or go home bro
    - bro, you're just a noob who cant play bro
    - bro, check your computer bro the files are perfect "

*swoosh, IM BATMAN*

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

people and their wooden computers lately.. mygosh

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    people and their wooden computers lately.. mygosh
    " as predictable as ever, Im sure someone will swing in on a Batman cable ready to save the day, if any of these are apart of your scripted lines, please refrain from speaking:

*swoosh, IM BATMAN*

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post

*swoosh, IM BATMAN*
    Failed reply of my post =p

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

*swoosh, IM BATMAN*
    * okay bro let me get wery serious *

- What country are you from? cause i'm not experiencing any lagg. but as i know the server has had some quiet heavy DDOS attacks without going down for the past 2 days. It might give you a little delay
    its the exact same client (Just client) as XionaKO and you played there without problems right?

- Yeah there are ALOT of archers running around cause people always go for the "stronger team class", it is fucking annoying and as you've seen in my video they kinda ruin the pk. (we still rape them tho)

- I know you can play so i'm not gonna say you can't.\

- btw: i am batman

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    * okay bro let me get wery serious *

- What country are you from? cause i'm not experiencing any lagg. but as i know the server has had some quiet heavy DDOS attacks without going down for the past 2 days. It might give you a little delay
    its the exact same client (Just client) as XionaKO and you played there without problems right?

- Yeah there are ALOT of archers running around cause people always go for the "stronger team class", it is fucking annoying and as you've seen in my video they kinda ruin the pk. (we still rape them tho)

- I know you can play so i'm not gonna say you can't.\

- btw: i am batman
    Honestly, I don't think its a latency issue. Usually when i rant about a server one of two things end up happening.

1. I realize my files are somehow corrupted, incomplete or altogether just faulty due to the only pc i give too much credit for's lazy fat ass (what can i say, she's the bizzness)
    2. I realize how absurd my need to spend hours doing bowl runs are, only to deal with the occasional hct!b who always has something to complain about when fighting TheBig0ne (not the bp's that were already playing before i showed up, just me - funny how that t!hs works)
    3. Who am i kidding, #2 is the only reason I even play anymore

Other than the tender ego queef above, I'd say the issue isn't really worth fixing in my opinion. I've had too many bad experiences with knight online clients, as every ko player has in these past 9 - 10 years of unrelenting erection. If I can get a client to work the first time, I'm game.

Otherwise this will happen

I logged in for about 25 minutes and here was my experience :

- from launching the client i was met with a 30 minute loading screen (the first and only client I've ever seen go past the 6 minute mark by far)
    - upon entering moradon i began emptying out skill points, every few skillpoints the client would freeze
    - while farming for scrolls at worms, again the client would freeze for up to 8 seconds at a time (at this point i already know i wont be here for more than a few minutes)
    - i decide to ignore the obvious signs and head to cz in hopes of some sort of redeeming quality of pk
    - considering i am the farthest from noob in ko, i immediately eyeballed the amount of archers running around and thought to myself 'i have an idea of what class is op in this server'. to be sure i decided to get closer to a few of them and was immediately met with an ice arrow which landed every single time. (all of this happening while the random freezes continue)
    - to confirm the above, i repeatedly singled out archers, all landing ice and lightning arrows 100% and again thought to myself 'that explains the full archer clan i ran across on panel)
    - I then proceeded to watch a lightning mage stun the kneecaps off of some random warrior who was at the time using a personal shield.
    - i towned, gave an honest critique of said experience to both the Inn Hostess, and Mr Fat Bastard himself the Sundries master
    - I then, with the grace of a smooth operator, uninstalled and promptly headed towards my Add or Remove Programs list (i think you know the rest)

as predictable as ever, Im sure someone will swing in on a Batman cable ready to save the day, if any of these are a part of your scripted lines, please go back to your bat cave:

- bro, check your computer the files are perfect bro

I know my experience doesnt speak for everyone but aye, you can't play em all. Good luck with teh server...
    I don't know what is your exact problem is , but all i know is the stun/ice rate is lil bit higher and the rest is just fine for the 150 people playing there .

Banned Senior Member

Well if you going solo vs 3-5 archer ..u re gonna get raped...in any KO.

Hmmh. Could use some more orcs...

BOSS EVENT TONIGHT 21:00 +1 GMT 21:00 +1 GMT!
    Since of my inactivity (Real life problems,actually WORK took my time) , i'm going to make something thankful for the players.
    The boss event will be done in Moradon and if the nations will be balanced we might go to CZ.
    What i will try to do is spawn monsters on different locations so people will need to find those in the time i will also spawn the
    "small" ones for the SOLO players.

UPDATE

~We've added our brand new Deathmatch which i think we should test once the boss event is over (It's a lot bigger than the last one).
    ~Blue tresure chest has been fixed.
    ~Bowl monsters now drop black chitins on a bigger rate.

I've seen some complains about the server so just to tell you i am aware of some other stuff,
    that needs to get fixed and it will be done.
    I am currently working on a bit longer shift since i might get a better position soon.
    I am sorry for my off-time with the server,but im going to try my best.
    Everyone who still supports us once again thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ReignOfKronos View Post
    BOSS EVENT TONIGHT 21:00 +1 GMT 21:00 +1 GMT!
    Since of my inactivity (Real life problems,actually WORK took my time) , i'm going to make something thankful for the players.
    The boss event will be done in Moradon and if the nations will be balanced we might go to CZ.
    What i will try to do is spawn monsters on different locations so people will need to find those in the time i will also spawn the
    "small" ones for the SOLO players.

UPDATE

~We've added our brand new Deathmatch which i think we should test once the boss event is over (It's a lot bigger than the last one).
    ~Blue tresure chest has been fixed.
    ~Bowl monsters now drop black chitins on a bigger rate.

I've seen some complains about the server so just to tell you i am aware of some other stuff,
    that needs to get fixed and it will be done.
    I am currently working on a bit longer shift since i might get a better position soon.
    I am sorry for my off-time with the server,but im going to try my best.
    Everyone who still supports us once again thanks!
    You're doing an amazing job, keep it up btw, how about BDW? Something to do than just PKing

Good luck , I hope you guys will continue do well!
    NoOneCanStopMe likes this.

bump!!!!!!

Banned Senior Member

Greatt serverrr!

Servers good, friendly staff members and such. All skills are working fine even beast hiding so I really enjoy this server. Yesterdays war was awesome. It is not hard to catch up with old players, you dont have to spend days and months practically you can catch up with them in 1 week no problem. Come join, you wont regret your decision .
    zuka likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    07-18-2014, 02:45 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    03-31-2014, 11:25 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    11-02-2013, 02:51 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    10-31-2013, 08:55 AM
  5. Hits: 146
    10-29-2013, 06:02 AM