Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 443
Like Tree55Likes

Reign Of Kronos 80cap PK/Light farm (OFFICIAL ANNOUNCED FOR NOVEMBER 2ND)

This is a discussion on Reign Of Kronos 80cap PK/Light farm (OFFICIAL ANNOUNCED FOR NOVEMBER 2ND) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AngelsMU No offense but that is really cheap copy. ( reignofkronos != angelsmu ) Angels MuOnline Season ...
Page: 13


  1. #181
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMU View Post

    Sup grobar
    nickos3 likes this.

  2. #182
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Thats like aah your opinion man..

  3. #183
    ℒℰℊℯи Senior Member Oscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Dope server.

  4. #184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Dope server.
    Who the fuck you playin with?

  5. #185
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMU View Post
    Yes, I host a private server. It's illegal, but I paid for everything. My Season 8 files in total cost me around $4000 to be unique. Design cost $1500. Monthly servers cost $1200 .. I paid a lot of money for everything, and I never had intention to copy. It's sad how these people here copy someone else work for free just to make some quick cash.
    So don't bother complaining here, do something about it. I'm sure the slightest hint of legal trouble will ensure it's dealt with, without even needing to escalate the situation further.

  6. #186
    Senior Member balthasar577's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In your closet.
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMU View Post
    its
    ok let me get this straight, you paid someone to make your panel, you put a fake copyright at the bottom in an attempt to deter copyers and are claiming that he stole it? IMO once its on the internet its free reign... what you should have done was put watermarks in everything... if you had a legal copyright you could have made a legal case about it but no, its fake, its free for the world... the skin may look the same but whats underlying whats really important the PHP code is completely different... quit QQing, you do you, we'll do us.


    Kronos very good job on the server, you commitment has been outstanding and it seems you have learned from past mistakes.... kudos.
    iviari likes this.

  7. #187
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by balthasar577 View Post
    its
    ok let me get this straight, you paid someone to make your panel, you put a fake copyright at the bottom in an attempt to deter copyers and are claiming that he stole it? IMO once its on the internet its free reign... what you should have done was put watermarks in everything... if you had a legal copyright you could have made a legal case about it but no, its fake, its free for the world... the skin may look the same but whats underlying whats really important the PHP code is completely different... quit QQing, you do you, we'll do us.
    Not to put any holes in your understanding of such matters, but if what he's saying is true, nobody cares about the backend. His issue's with the site design; the images, the layout. Y'know, the site's template/skin; the thing he's claiming he paid for, not the backend. The backend is completely irrelevant.

    Ironically though, the backend is mine (ignoring any later modifications made), and the guy certainly didn't pay me for it (not that I care, it leaked a long time ago), so it's kind of putting icing on the cake, wouldn't you agree? ;p

  8. #188
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    78

    Default

    I've been inactive for the past 2 days duo to my internet problems. I've got a grip on it now and i will be providing a bit more activity.
    For the "non-active" time i will be making a BOSS event today at 21:00+1 GMT!
    Hope everyone can come and enjoy it with us.


    Thanks for the recent support of bugs,we've had some time today to fix some of those up.

    UPDATE:
    ~Styx will now have 25 seconds of cooldown.
    ~We've implemented a bigger DeathMatch area which i think the players will like.
    ~We've made stupid mistake on enabling +1s on uniques which will be deleted and each one will receive back 3x +0 unique.
    ExclusiveBastard and zuka like this.

  9. #189
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    gg server, pk movie coming soon!

  10. #190
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    THUMBS UP

    geliyorum kankas , werry pk. dont miss it aq.

  11. #191
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    230

    Default

    any english clans recruting, side ?
    with class are good for play ? (with1 need the most)
    priest int or bp?
    mage flame or light or support?
    You are guys all on FinalLegacy?

  12. #192
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coalition View Post
    any english clans recruting, side ?
    with class are good for play ? (with1 need the most)
    priest int or bp?
    mage flame or light or support?
    You are guys all on FinalLegacy?
    We got a nice clan on orc side.. Few randoms that played together and decided to make a clan... Its called Anarchy and tbh you can come as any class you want, but int priest will be better (if you can play good )

  13. #193
    Senior Member balthasar577's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In your closet.
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Not to put any holes in your understanding of such matters, but if what he's saying is true, nobody cares about the backend. His issue's with the site design; the images, the layout. Y'know, the site's template/skin; the thing he's claiming he paid for, not the backend. The backend is completely irrelevant.

    Ironically though, the backend is mine (ignoring any later modifications made), and the guy certainly didn't pay me for it (not that I care, it leaked a long time ago), so it's kind of putting icing on the cake, wouldn't you agree? ;p
    Yeah i know two, but what i meant by different was the fact that i doubt MU and KO have similar back ends or even DB design although im not sure since ive never seen an MU DB but who knows idk i guess im done posting in this topic lol

  14. #194
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    bump for a really good server!

  15. #195
    ℒℰℊℯи Senior Member Oscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Who the fuck you playin with?
    Restless likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 3
    07-18-2014, 02:45 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    03-31-2014, 11:25 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    11-02-2013, 02:51 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    10-31-2013, 08:55 AM
  5. Hits: 146
    10-29-2013, 06:02 AM
  6. Hits: 9
    10-28-2013, 04:16 PM
  7. Hits: 1
    10-26-2013, 09:50 PM
  8. Hits: 29
    10-25-2013, 06:53 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 628
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 08:13 PM
  2. [Light Farm][OFFICIAL][OPEN]Knights Revelations
    By ReesesPieces in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 09:15 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 10:34 AM
  4. Survivorko Fresh Light Farm Server Official in ON!
    By Survivorko in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 02:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •