This is a discussion on Reign Of Kronos 80cap PK/Light farm (OFFICIAL ANNOUNCED FOR NOVEMBER 2ND) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Oscar
Story of your life....
Server's nice I have a lot of fun here :P
The server is awesome! Im with starter gear and I can still fight ppl with normal items and even donate items, ya'll should try it out!
Best private ko server evaaaaaaa!
Kallop can you come online and clan me, nobody is serious in my noob clan :P
Castle Siege War will be starting at 21:00 +1 GMT!
Make sure to call ur Knights and have fun!
On the side note we're working on automated events right now,which will give some daily activity to the server. (There will be item rewards)
We are aware we need to offer you guys a bit more action (not just CZ) so that's what we're going to do!
Last edited by ExclusiveBastard; 11-19-2013 at 04:58 AM.
I logged in for about 25 minutes and here was my experience :
- from launching the client i was met with a 30 minute loading screen (the first and only client I've ever seen go past the 6 minute mark by far)
- upon entering moradon i began emptying out skill points, every few skillpoints the client would freeze
- while farming for scrolls at worms, again the client would freeze for up to 8 seconds at a time (at this point i already know i wont be here for more than a few minutes)
- i decide to ignore the obvious signs and head to cz in hopes of some sort of redeeming quality of pk
- considering i am the farthest from noob in ko, i immediately eyeballed the amount of archers running around and thought to myself 'i have an idea of what class is op in this server'. to be sure i decided to get closer to a few of them and was immediately met with an ice arrow which landed every single time. (all of this happening while the random freezes continue)
- to confirm the above, i repeatedly singled out archers, all landing ice and lightning arrows 100% and again thought to myself 'that explains the full archer clan i ran across on panel)
- I then proceeded to watch a lightning mage stun the kneecaps off of some random warrior who was at the time using a personal shield.
- i towned, gave an honest critique of said experience to both the Inn Hostess, and Mr Fat Bastard himself the Sundries master
- I then, with the grace of a smooth operator, uninstalled and promptly headed towards my Add or Remove Programs list (i think you know the rest)
as predictable as ever, Im sure someone will swing in on a Batman cable ready to save the day, if any of these are a part of your scripted lines, please go back to your bat cave:
- bro, get better uniques and you wont get stun bro
- bro, make archer or go home bro
- bro, you're just a noob who cant play bro
- bro, check your computer the files are perfect bro
I know my experience doesnt speak for everyone but aye, you can't play em all. Good luck with teh server...