Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Reign Of Kronos 80cap PK/Light farm (OFFICIAL ANNOUNCED FOR NOVEMBER 2ND)

This is a discussion on Reign Of Kronos 80cap PK/Light farm (OFFICIAL ANNOUNCED FOR NOVEMBER 2ND) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Phoenix Well I feel bad for you, due largely to the fact that you take someone else's ...
Page: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Well I feel bad for you, due largely to the fact that you take someone else's word (On the internet) so deeply that you'd quoted him and added it to your signature, saying that you're apparently a successful troll.
    I wonder, why are signatures so important to you? It's not like he announced it publicly in the streets. My siggy is pretty much full of stuff that I like or refer to stuff that I like.

Because you're a 13 year old twat who still lives off of mommy's titty. You don't know shit about life you fuckin nerd. Want to Skype with me and my beautiful girlfriend? Want to see skate videos of me on youtube?
    Damn.. What's that? You're jealous because I have a real life?
    You should be nerd cause if you think you're hot shit online then go run your pimpled-face ass to the nearest person (Who isn't a nerd like yourself) and run your mouth to him.
    Bet you don't have the balls to do it kid(:

Seriously though, that has to be the sadest shit I have read in Ko4Life in a while. You are just like the dumb bitch who has to scream "im smart!" loud enough so that she can believe it herself. If you are oh so happy, and have such a great life, why brag about it online ? Go enjoy it.

Oh and I hate to burst your bubble, but you are a nerd too. Its ok though, being a nerd stopped being a bad thing long time ago. We rule the world now.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post

Seriously though, that has to be the sadest shit I have read in Ko4Life in a while. You are just like the dumb bitch who has to scream "im smart!" loud enough so that she can believe it herself. If you are oh so happy, and have such a great life, why brag about it online ? Go enjoy it.

Oh and I hate to burst your bubble, but you are a nerd too. Its ok though, being a nerd stopped being a bad thing long time ago. We rule the world now.
    oh ye , this guy is right

Banned Senior Member

Guys please dont ruin this servers topic with personal conflicts. If you want to adversite and talk about server feel free to do it but please handle your personal matters from private chat.

I might seem a little away but i am watching you all the time dear players dont worry. Simply if you need me you can drop me a pm here and i will return to you asap. Merry x-mas and enjoy your plays.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Guys please dont ruin this servers topic with personal conflicts. If you want to adversite and talk about server feel free to do it but please handle your personal matters from private chat.
    No one likes peacekeepers.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

dat Phoenix guy makes me laugh ;D thanksssssssss

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post

Yet another angry little fatty, pathetically defending himself.
    I won't waste my precious time arguing with you anymore because you are in fact a nerd. Who'll continue to argue back because let's face it, what else have you got going on?

Banned Senior Member

But yet he replies to everyone else.. typical dumbass.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    No one likes peacekeepers.
    Than go destroy him come to think of it i might enjoy a little fight . Besides you are bumping the servers topic which is benefitial for all of us players .
    Last edited by Dogamon; 12-26-2013 at 05:14 AM.

I won't waste my precious time arguing with you anymore because you are in fact a nerd. Who'll continue to argue back because let's face it, what else have you got going on?
    Fatty and nerd seem to be the best insults you can come up with. Followed by the best argument in the internet: "I GOT A SEXY GIRLFRIEND!" Well, nobody cares about your gf cuz she's obviously either in coma, brain dead or a hooker. Nerd? Nerds are the new thing. Some Korean LoL player is dating a movie star and besides, nobody would get insulted by this anyway. Fatty? Do I even have to get into this? You should really get more original Mr.Impropriestloljkimnot.
    NoOneCanStopMe likes this.

Fat ? Nope.
    Pathetically defending myself ? Nope. Read my post again, im not even deffending myself.
    Argument ? There is no argument here. The only one who hasnt realized how dumb you come out on your last posts is yourself.

If I answer your one post I have nothing going on ? What does that say about yourself that have answered everyone elses posts ? Again, im sorry to say, but you are allmost too dumb to not be able to succesfully give an answer on a forum that didnt blow right back on to you.

I wont check this topic anymore. Have a good time with your super sexy gf, Ill do the same with mine

Banned

update ur cliente dowload pls!

wtf ?

Quote Originally Posted by zhikita View Post

wtf ?
    Your Anti-virus deleted knightonline.exe

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    07-18-2014, 02:45 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    03-31-2014, 11:25 PM
  3. Hits: 3