Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Reign Of Kronos 80cap PK/Light farm (OFFICIAL ANNOUNCED FOR NOVEMBER 2ND)

This is a discussion on Reign Of Kronos 80cap PK/Light farm (OFFICIAL ANNOUNCED FOR NOVEMBER 2ND) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PK today was completely mental! Like 20-30 people on both sides. Mages, melees, archers.. Come join the fun!...
Page: 8

PK today was completely mental! Like 20-30 people on both sides. Mages, melees, archers.. Come join the fun!

Really great server and balanced!

Banned Senior Member

tried it server was absolutely shit. ive played a lot of private servers over the years none this bad.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    tried it server was absolutely shit. ive played a lot of private servers over the years none this bad.
    Can you explain what do you mean shit and bad ?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Can you explain what do you mean shit and bad ?
    1. server balance is horrible mages are way over powered and warrior is absolute shit i was spamming duffed mages 500 with hellblade and they was hitting me like 800s+ with novas lmao
    2.empty as fuck was only like 3 parties and 2 of them was mage parties at least when i played probably because every class sucks besides mage.
    3.archer blowed
    4. town had to be like 90% i could never manage to town away from mages(making solo as a sin or a archer nearly impossible due to the fact if you get hit by a mage one time you cant town which btw the whole server is mages)

i played warrior for like 20min then went and switched over to archer cause warrior didnt hit shit was spamming a duffed priest like 200s lmao then played archer and it was pretty bad too so i just logged off and deleted so maybe the server isnt always like this but from when i played if you arent a mage party the server isnt for you.

1. server balance is horrible mages are way over powered and warrior is absolute shit i was spamming duffed mages 500 with hellblade and they was hitting me like 800s+ with novas lmao
    2.empty as fuck was only like 3 parties and 2 of them was mage parties at least when i played probably because every class sucks besides mage.
    3.archer blowed
    4. town had to be like 90% i could never manage to town away from mages(making solo as a sin or a archer nearly impossible due to the fact if you get hit by a mage one time you cant town which btw the whole server is mages)

i played warrior for like 20min then went and switched over to archer cause warrior didnt hit shit was spamming a duffed priest like 200s lmao then played archer and it was pretty bad too so i just logged off and deleted so maybe the server isnt always like this but from when i played if you arent a mage party the server isnt for you.
    that's abit crazy, I have a warrior with starter gear and I hit warriors/rogues around for 500-600 non-duffed and more on mages. Mages are abit op perhaps but it's still easy to kill them. Archers are fine according to me, they got nice slow/stun rate. The PK around evenings(EU time) is always nice(usually 100 people online). The town at 80% is an issue which can always be discussed but I like it at 80%.

3.archer blowed

I spam those mages for 800 so I guess you're doing something wrong :P Also mages are not even OP lol. If you got good priest and know how to play against them you just rape their asses. They basically donate nps to us when we pk against them.

Banned Senior Member

some sort of visual bug , up stairs before the arena , on almost every private server it happens when you can't enter the arena properly ... can you fix this?

either you suck at the game or you're doing something wrong
    Rec7on, zuka and ExclusiveBastard like this.

why cant i choose server ? after i login my id, and click ok on notice board (server is online) then it shows nothing except black screen, anyone ? sorry poor english

*fixed, damn avg

I played here for a little but to be honest, i got bored, it was literally FinalLegacy camping the front of base killing all the humans, then when FinalLegacy die, the humans go to bowl, then get raped again, i got so bored of actually doing nothing apart from getting killed even with a party, that i decided to leave, the server is stable but the concept is well boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I played here for a little but to be honest, i got bored, it was literally FinalLegacy camping the front of base killing all the humans, then when FinalLegacy die, the humans go to bowl, then get raped again, i got so bored of actually doing nothing apart from getting killed even with a party, that i decided to leave, the server is stable but the concept is well boring.
    its good clan, probably best, but allways when I see them they have 2 priests ( look at them items cs, in, and lot normal uniqs) , I was on hum and we fight with them sometims on 0 or 1 priests on random pt so how can win it?, when its 2priests vs 2 it was normally pk, but server need more active players and time to get same items for all not just view ppls.

summing - usko> this server, but its still nice, and can play w/o spend $

Ofc gettin raped its not the best way to enjoy the server, but the server's well developed, well administrated and runs smooth without probs. Load of events during the day to spice the game a bit and the pk is hella fun since every1 has more or less same item's level. Here is where ur real skill is proven. I would def play this server rather then spend hours for a farmin one to find myself without nothing after 2-3 months of failing. It might look boring but its just a pk server and thats what its meant to be... PEEKAY PEEKAY and PEEEKAYYYY

BUMP FOR THE SERVER

Server is awesome especially Party Death Match Event .

Quote Originally Posted by coalition View Post
    its good clan, probably best, but allways when I see them they have 2 priests ( look at them items cs, in, and lot normal uniqs) , I was on hum and we fight with them sometims on 0 or 1 priests on random pt so how can win it?, when its 2priests vs 2 it was normally pk, but server need more active players and time to get same items for all not just view ppls.

summing - usko> this server, but its still nice, and can play w/o spend $
    Eh.. We don't always have 2 priests but the reason why we need 2 priest is due to humans fighting us with 2 parties Sadly when we make the party humans always leave.. Also, the uniques make no difference whatsoever. Anna is a bp and he tanks more than any human priest ever lol. Also I'm probably one of the worst geared people in the server.

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    07-18-2014, 02:45 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    03-31-2014, 11:25 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    11-02-2013, 02:51 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    10-31-2013, 08:55 AM
  5. Hits: 146
    10-29-2013, 06:02 AM