Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Reign Of Kronos - Closed Beta & Idea sharing

This is a discussion on Reign Of Kronos - Closed Beta & Idea sharing within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Reign Of Kronos For centuries the Olympians have guarded the Secret power of Kronos, which lies within the depths of ...
Page: 1

Post Reign Of Kronos - Closed Beta & Idea sharing

Reign Of Kronos

For centuries the Olympians have guarded the Secret power of Kronos, which lies within the depths of Tartarus. They kept the balance between the realms and life was full of prosperety.

Now a new era has come. The power of Kronos is in danger. Hades, keeper of the Underworld, has assembled an Army in the depths of his realm. The army lead by Orcos and Medusa is trying to steal the Secret Power of Kronos, willing to unleash it upon those who suppressed them from centuries. Hades his brothers Zeus and Poseidon.

Zeus and Poseidon ordered Ares to create an Army of powerfull demi-gods that will be able to stand against the forces of Hades. So here and now the training of new and young warriors begins.

So now the question is, what will be your place in this battle?

Will you join the army of Hades, trying to become the most powerfull warrior that ever walked within all the realms? Or will you fight against his army, forcing him back into his castle in the underworld, never to return.

A new era is about the begin and the future of the realms might be in your hands!

As you can read, our server is based on a stroryline inspired by the ancient Greeks. For this cause we developed a Quest-base leveling and farming system.

These quests will bring you deeper into our story line and when you’ve done them you will have reached the maximum level and a basic starter gear to start PKing. This will take you approximatly 2/3 hours.

All other armor and weapons will also be obtainable through a quest based system. This way you won’t have to do a lot of upgrading, we did leave the uniques the same, since we figured this would keep things more exciting for players.

There are several types of weapons involved including the Undefeatable weapon set, which will be obtainable by farming and reproducing serveral items (USKO like). The same goes for the implemented Krowaz armor.

Also we are proud to announce to you the Wings feature. Yes, you will be able to get wings, just like in USKO. Allthough the wings will go into your shoulder slot. It will provide you with some nice bonusses.

Personal weapons will be obtained by a PK Quest in Colony Zone which will reward the users for their efforts in PK. It can be done on level 70 and on lvl 80 (server is capped at level 80).

On to the events, ofcourse the Lunar War will be working together with the Juraid.

We are still deciding what to do with the Border defense war.

The starting items would be competitive with the average gear which will be revealed once we are ready.
    The starting accessories would have half the stats of the normal "TOP" ones (Iron belt,Iron necklace).

So please stay tuned as we develop our server, more info coming soon!

Please stuff us with all of your ideas and opinions!

~Reign of Kronos Development Team
    Last edited by ReignOfKronos; 09-02-2013 at 03:20 PM.
    spiked, ZeroH and xsk4rz like this.

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

sounds nice, bump

Well finally someone saw that there could be a 80 (Medium exp) server.
    I hope you guys will base it a bit more on exping/farming (based in CZ) so we will have the raids we want.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

maybe add some screen shots etc?

would put less exp/more pk way dont force ppl to farm but give them the choice to (you're forcing atm)

full PK

/10 chars

Sounds awesome I will definatly try it out

It would be nice if it were full pk

This is full pk ?

As we described our ideology is not set to create a "full pk" server more than that we actually want to make a
    medium farm (based on quests) kind of server.
    The beginner gear will be good enough to pk but as the server progresses people will want to farm for
    better items to get and advantage.

1.We will be closing Eslant zone for sure and make bosses spawn in different locations in booth El Morad castle & Luferson castle.
    -This will decrease the strategy game of most clans and will also provide beginners being able to hunt down bosses.

2.We want to make it as much "PKable" as we will be able to that means there will be free scrolls (2000HP, 300AC, AP scroll, Speed scroll),we will have infinity pots.
    -The "extra" scrolls however will be obtainable from PUS,Vote point system and possible also Bosses.

3.Our Power Up Store will have the same items as the Vote point store. (Premium will only be obtainable by donators)
    We are still figuring of things we want to put in the Power Up Store,that will be known before official.

~As on the pictures requested they will come once we've got everything working correctly.

I support your ideas about Vote Point rewards, it's a very good way to obtain items.

Also, about mentioned bosses in EMC/Luf, but not in Eslant. Why don't you move all bosses to PK zone? so all the action will be happening exactly there. Noone knows what population of the server will be, so it is always better to attract players exactly into PK zone with all those gang bangs, rushes and dangerous-farm actions. My 5 cents

Banned

sounds so good

wait for a beta with clanie

Seems great really,
    The quest-based farming will really make it easier for new players to gain items, not just based on upgrade luck.

+1 for this server.

Sounds great I'll definitely give it a try.

+1

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReignOfKronos View Post
    As we described our ideology is not set to create a "full pk" server more than that we actually want to make a
    medium farm (based on quests) kind of server.
    The beginner gear will be good enough to pk but as the server progresses people will want to farm for
    better items to get and advantage.

1.We will be closing Eslant zone for sure and make bosses spawn in different locations in booth El Morad castle & Luferson castle.
    -This will decrease the strategy game of most clans and will also provide beginners being able to hunt down bosses.

2.We want to make it as much "PKable" as we will be able to that means there will be free scrolls (2000HP, 300AC, AP scroll, Speed scroll),we will have infinity pots.
    -The "extra" scrolls however will be obtainable from PUS,Vote point system and possible also Bosses.

3.Our Power Up Store will have the same items as the Vote point store. (Premium will only be obtainable by donators)
    We are still figuring of things we want to put in the Power Up Store,that will be known before official.

~As on the pictures requested they will come once we've got everything working correctly.
    I was thinking to add PUS items on my Vote System too, but damn, after thinking it twice, Vote System can be abused in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I was thinking to add PUS items on my Vote System too, but damn, after thinking it twice, Vote System can be abused in many ways.
    Actually if it was only me (And i really have almost no knowledge of PHP) i wouldn't do it. But the Web developer that is going to be running the server as a partial owner has the knowledge to prevent it or atleast we will try to check the logs daily.
    We are also thinking of a new trade method that only allows people at some higher level to trade stuff. (It has its benefits)
    ----------------------------
    Going to be honest me and my team are really not rushing it we've got the money now to get a dedicated that should be good enough to
    block the DDoS & Botnet attacks that are going on in the KO scene.
    -Server will most definitely be ready till the end of the month,that means if we really wouldn't finish up everything till 30.9.2013.
    -We already have the closed BETA dedicated on which we are testing things once we will see everything will work as we want it to we will
    open public BETA so you guys can try everything as well.
    -Once we close BETA we will be ready to have pinned topics on the 4 most popular Turkish forums.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast