Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

ReignOfKronos [The Comeback Of Kronos][18.7 | 19:00 +2 GMT][New Features,New Events]

This is a discussion on ReignOfKronos [The Comeback Of Kronos][18.7 | 19:00 +2 GMT][New Features,New Events] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bacardi 151º Well good luck with the server, I will not play it since that's your policy ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151º View Post
    Well good luck with the server, I will not play it since that's your policy and I had donated in the past to keep it alive which is not my fault that the server died. Plus I'm a firm believer of the word of mouth, for every customer you lose, you lose 10 potential customers. In this case the rest of the clan will pass on this one.
    Well this is the re-build of Kronos,as you know our HD broke back than and we couldn't retrieve our Database. We completely remade this database to the Kronos one also making additional features which you guys wanted back than but it couldn't have been done. What we believe is in fairness,we could have picked another name and re-made the panel a bit than open but i think Kronos earned at least some credit for being online for more than 6 months. What i would like to say is that we were a lot different from others,you guys knew we were buying pinned topics/banners on Turkish forums while other servers bought them in the start and never again. We lost a lot of players than gained a lot but in the end after roughly 6 months we sadly started losing population cause of to many new servers. I didn't simple use the money and put it in my pocket i used it for advertisement (Which by my believes is to expensive -.-),and yes some went into my pocket as well. So yes we won't be returning donations however you are always welcome to come and have fun.

Lets get this mexicans to the top!

Maybe I wasn't that clear and that's my bad, I'm not asking for the money back, I'm just asking for the KC which is virtual goods and does not cost you anything to inject it on a character. I know the money is being used for different purposes that's why Im not asking for the $$.

Maybe I wasn't that clear and that's my bad, I'm not asking for the money back, I'm just asking for the KC which is virtual goods and does not cost you anything to inject it on a character. I know the money is being used for different purposes that's why Im not asking for the $$.
    why is it fair that you will get kc and most of the old players will get and new players that didnt play the latest server wont get? i think the server need to stay as a fresh start and without giving kc to anyone, fresh start fresh server

The team already decided this is the complete wipe,we won't be giving any KC from the last server.
    We were thinking about giving in a % of those but we simple decided not to since a lot of people payed,later charged back which
    made us have a huge loss,in the end it would take a lot of time verifying each and every donator once again also the older players
    that farmed their items are not getting anything from the past,so i had a lot of people agree and also disagree with me but i'm ok with that.
    I however still hope you possible change your mind and try it out without donating.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    why is it fair that you will get kc and most of the old players will get and new players that didnt play the latest server wont get? i think the server need to stay as a fresh start and without giving kc to anyone, fresh start fresh server
    I see it this way, in general terms, if a company changes ownership, the new owners may not have purchased the previous owner's liabilities. This means the new owners may not have to honour gift vouchers in this case KC issued by the previous owner. The new owners may also not be responsible for completing orders or services placed with the previous owner. But in this case is the same ownership but again its a PSKO not a real company so what a customer can do to get their money back its a charge back which I believe its what happened to Kronos when he close out the server.

Btw paypal is smarter than you think but that's another whole story.

We have 23 hours till official launch,the installer is being made (sadly a bit late,but better now than never).
    There will be an update on our Drop List later today,i'll make sure everyone gets it. Facebook event winners will be announced in 1 hour,
    i will also make a timer so people won't need to calculate the time till official release.

#1 First of all i would like to congratulate to the winners of the KC event,this won't be the last one.

WINNERS OF KC EVENT PLEASE PM ReignOfKronos WITH " ACCOUNT LOGIN ID"

# Daniel Noe M-t
    # Jefferson Omar Tafur Galindo
    # KaLysito VaLera Espinoza
    # James Burn
    # Jonas Riauka

Thank you for participating and have fun ingame tomorrow!

#2 Installer has been done and is being uploaded right now,you will be able to download and install Kronos with our unique installer.

I will update the download links once i get the installer uploaded everywhere.
    NeoStyle likes this.

10 h !! !

The timer has been added a bit more than 7 hours till launch!
    Lets get ready to have some fun!

Server is going up in 1 hour,join the fun!

Server is going up! Lets have some fun tonight!

there's no fun at all :
    1) Server is empty
    2) u still usin' fake players ( arround 20 i counted )
    3) Makin' farm hard ( supposed to be pk / light farm )
    4) Bloodin doin' 5 dmg ......
    5) Drop rate way too much low
    6) Opened a server w/o any advertisin'
    7) Pk Gems r bugged ( when ur in party only the killer got the gem ..... )
    8) Wat's the point on havin' upgrade info on the info bar ( right info bar )
    9) U opened the server w/o doin' any changes beside the wipe, ppl still makin' +9's .... come on a minimum of efforts ............
    10) u already opened some random servers with diff names that didn't work .... don't lie to ur comunity plz ( i can give u the list )
    11)u said u completely remade the server , i say it's BS u used the same DB u had b4 the proof is the n°9
    12) i forgot that one , we r supposed to not be able to town if we got less than 80% hp ... i towned with less than 40%

Quote Originally Posted by PotHead View Post
    there's no fun at all :
    1) Server is empty
    2) u still usin' fake players ( arround 20 i counted )
    3) Makin' farm hard ( supposed to be pk / light farm )
    4) Bloodin doin' 5 dmg ......
    5) Drop rate way too much low
    6) Opened a server w/o any advertisin'
    7) Pk Gems r bugged ( when ur in party only the killer got the gem ..... )
    8) Wat's the point on havin' upgrade info on the info bar ( right info bar )
    9) U opened the server w/o doin' any changes beside the wipe, ppl still makin' +9's .... come on a minimum of efforts ............
    10) u already opened some random servers with diff names that didn't work .... don't lie to ur comunity plz ( i can give u the list )
    11)u said u completely remade the server , i say it's BS u used the same DB u had b4 the proof is the n°9
    12) i forgot that one , we r supposed to not be able to town if we got less than 80% hp ... i towned with less than 40%
    Such hate.
    First of all what do you have to farm for? Bifrost/Forgotten Temple Weapons and Uniques at the moment so yes i won't make them drop 100%.
    Drop being to low? Please try to farm before saying anything.
    Server has been advertised but i brought it up for people to have fun,so yes i didn't spend money on advertisement however the donations will be used
    for that.
    PK Gems are indeed bugged (My fault cause we didn't check it party wise somehow skipped us),however i'll try to get them working.
    Having upgrade notice is for later on once people start farming better items,getting to know how they upgraded might help you.
    Now i did no changes? We have a new custome UI,we have new Quests,we have new features,the only thing that didn't change is the USKO effects,
    so please make a valid statement of what proves that we are using the same Database (The last one was sadly lost in the HD crash).
    Oh and towning is 50% so you couldn't possible town with 40%.

Haters gona hate though. Hope you find a good server elsewhere

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast