Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree19Likes

ReignOfKronos [The Comeback Of Kronos][18.7 | 19:00 +2 GMT][New Features,New Events]

This is a discussion on ReignOfKronos [The Comeback Of Kronos][18.7 | 19:00 +2 GMT][New Features,New Events] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some fun we had yesterday:...
Page: 6

Some fun we had yesterday:

someone upload a rar download so i can play...plznty
    Last edited by Teddy; 07-19-2014 at 11:07 AM.

The server is good , coming all for make full pk =)

Quote Originally Posted by ReignOfKronos View Post
    Such hate.
    First of all what do you have to farm for? Bifrost/Forgotten Temple Weapons and Uniques at the moment so yes i won't make them drop 100%.
    Drop being to low? Please try to farm before saying anything.
    Server has been advertised but i brought it up for people to have fun,so yes i didn't spend money on advertisement however the donations will be used
    for that.
    PK Gems are indeed bugged (My fault cause we didn't check it party wise somehow skipped us),however i'll try to get them working.
    Having upgrade notice is for later on once people start farming better items,getting to know how they upgraded might help you.
    Now i did no changes? We have a new custome UI,we have new Quests,we have new features,the only thing that didn't change is the USKO effects,
    so please make a valid statement of what proves that we are using the same Database (The last one was sadly lost in the HD crash).
    Oh and towning is 50% so you couldn't possible town with 40%.

Haters gona hate though. Hope you find a good server elsewhere
    U gota decide did u advertise or not , u said u advertised and waitin' for ppl to donate advertise WTF !! -___-"
    Pk gems r bugged is ur fault : ofc it is, else whose fault is ? mine maybe ? u opened an other server w/o testin' nor fixin' it .
    When i'm talkin' about upgrade info wat's the point on havin' spams about +8 upgrades on chat and on info bar ( r u drunk / dumb or wut ) did u even notice it that u had double spam ?
    U did no changes u still usin' the same database as the 1st kronosko wich proves u didn't loose anythin' b4 and prooves ur laziness or skillness to do some efforts to make a proper server ( Take note from BazingaKo and ProfessionalKo ) :P

Mr i hate u cause ur servers don't last a week lolz , u forgot to mentione the fake players on and ur other servers u opened with diff names and that failed ......

PS : About those BDW pics u posted there was no fun in it , humans quit after 1 death then we got stuck inside ( couldn't take monu down and Dev wasn't able to take it for us cause it will bugg so plz wery fun wery stable )
    Last edited by PotHead; 07-19-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Teddy: Google Drive

PotHead: Indeed completely my fault cause i didn't test it however i'll send a message to ACME (Since they described it to me like that).
    Actually if you noticed we did pretty good advertisement on Facebook > Link here ,however i know we didn't get as many users as we could if
    we input money into it.
    If you noticed Black Chitins are different,monsters are different,quests are different,Moradon is different well actually a lot is different also the bugs
    that accoured lately weren't in the old database. Yes indeed i did remake the database while you have no valid proof i didn't people who played it back than
    know how Kronos used to be,and that it wasn't set like this.
    And i didn't have a server to me expect Kronos (I was working with others though that's true).
    Oh and i see you like to bash the server on ko4life,still play it so i'd kindly ask you to make a topic about bugs here > Bug reports.
    And well BDW monument will be adjusted and the events will start working as intended on Monday (By scheduled).

On the propernes of the server i have to give credit to Bazinga and Professionalko they booth did amazing servers and i can only congratulate them,
    but Kronos was online for 7 months with a decent user count which if you remember? (You did play right?) was over 100 until last month.

Regards, Kronos
    james likes this.

Avoid this server for a while as it is dying. Don't believe population counter on website, its wrong by ~20 people. For those of you who played Bazingako back 3 months and remember the problems with ACME, this server suffers same thing now.

The server might pick up in population when BazingaKo shuts down (also losing population).

I guess its time to be bored till someone's server gets populated.

Quote Originally Posted by KingtheRuler View Post
    Avoid this server for a while as it is dying. Don't believe population counter on website, its wrong by ~20 people. For those of you who played Bazingako back 3 months and remember the problems with ACME, this server suffers same thing now.

The server might pick up in population when BazingaKo shuts down (also losing population).

I guess its time to be bored till someone's server gets populated.
    Yea , you're right and regarding the bugs , lags , crashes , gems problem.. its all cz of ACME . But i really want this server to stay alive. But i would request the players to keep voting for it everyday so it doesn't lose the current population

nice but dead server

Quote Originally Posted by ReignOfKronos View Post
    Teddy: Google Drive

PotHead: Indeed completely my fault cause i didn't test it however i'll send a message to ACME (Since they described it to me like that).
    Actually if you noticed we did pretty good advertisement on Facebook > Link here ,however i know we didn't get as many users as we could if
    we input money into it.
    If you noticed Black Chitins are different,monsters are different,quests are different,Moradon is different well actually a lot is different also the bugs
    that accoured lately weren't in the old database. Yes indeed i did remake the database while you have no valid proof i didn't people who played it back than
    know how Kronos used to be,and that it wasn't set like this.
    And i didn't have a server to me expect Kronos (I was working with others though that's true).
    Oh and i see you like to bash the server on ko4life,still play it so i'd kindly ask you to make a topic about bugs here > Bug reports.
    And well BDW monument will be adjusted and the events will start working as intended on Monday (By scheduled).

On the propernes of the server i have to give credit to Bazinga and Professionalko they booth did amazing servers and i can only congratulate them,
    but Kronos was online for 7 months with a decent user count which if you remember? (You did play right?) was over 100 until last month.

Regards, Kronos
    Oh i'm not a hater anymore -_______________-"

Wow if u waitin' to get ur server populated with Facebook u gota wait centuries, and now i rly start thinkin' ur kinda dumb ( with no offence ) lolz .

Changing skins and colours for u is a change ???? GET MEH A GUN PLZ .

Yap now i'm sure ur IQ is lower than donkey one from this sentence, wake up u shiet face

Ofc u have to give credits to bazingako, else ur a d1ckhead jealous guy :P, he improved sice he made his 1st server not like u lolz.

PS: just to correct ur thoughs , yap i tried ur server ( if we can call it like that ) cause i thought u'll be smart and improve and take lessons from the other servers u failed on ( the 70 server u made few months ago and the 80 server u made last time that lasted 1 day or let say 3hours )
    Now go keep an eye on the 20 fake players u have in ur server, make events for them plz .

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Troyyyyyyyy View Post
    nice but dead server
    This servers great, we just need a few more players to make things more interesting. Join up and give it a chance if you haven't yet.

it's really dead + everyone went human

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by confidence View Post
    it's really dead + everyone went human
    The war was fun yesterday orcs ruled

Quote Originally Posted by The_Preist View Post
    The war was fun yesterday orcs ruled
    yea obviously when there were only 3 humans in war xD

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456