Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Relapse KO REMADE (You choose what you want!)

This is a discussion on Relapse KO REMADE (You choose what you want!) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; longbanana lol , sup with ndko or ke w.e u wanna call it ! though u were moderator there and ...
Page: 2

longbanana lol , sup with ndko or ke w.e u wanna call it ! though u were moderator there and part of the staff aswell o,o

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    longbanana lol , sup with ndko or ke w.e u wanna call it ! though u were moderator there and part of the staff aswell o,o
    Yeah, it's still in the works. Twostars is working on the emulator. Takes time to perfect.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LBHO View Post
    Yeah, it's still in the works. Twostars is working on the emulator. Takes time to perfect.
    hah yeah estimated time of launch is roughly around Dec 21st 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    hah yeah estimated time of launch is roughly around Dec 21st 2012.
    they probably want to make sure its not one of those 70 farm servers, u know the ones, the ones that come out get donations die out rename, rename owner come out u know the kind im tlkin bout right

nd also their doing something thats never been done on private servers, not just taking some copy of a db of snoxd or w/e and just putting their private server name on it and calling it their server
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 01-09-2011 at 01:48 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    they probably want to make sure its not one of those 70 farm servers, u know the ones, the ones that come out get donations die out rename, rename owner come out u know the kind im tlkin bout right

nd also their doing something thats never been done on private servers, not just taking some copy of a db of snoxd or w/e and just putting their private server name on it and calling it their server
    also the kind that doesn't have any useless admins/gms that are just so far up the owners ass thats how the got their rank ;D jaja

haha oh right the ones where people you figured are trustable then once they get alittle bit of power sent their way they go and become greedy and sell a bunch of shit behind the owners back and eventually add to the downfall of a perfectly well going server? yeah i'm sure you know what im talking about.

i was just stating the fact that the "emulator" was supposed to be launched months ago as well as the server, they "merged" with project KE and u figured jonny, sk8r and two working on 1 thing it'd go alot faster, instead you got jonny playing LOL (no offense jonny but thats all i ever see you doing when i log in mumble) and as for two/sk8r i cant speak for cause I havnt had any real contact with either of them for a while.

so prod before you go and try flaming me and pko for "relaunching for donations" as you would call it, take into consideration that I did not make any money off of perseus, i believe the most i made was about a $100 towards the end of it and thats about it, rest of the money idk what happened to it/what it was used on, nor do I care, so before you jump to conclusions of greedy owners, maybe you should check urself and take into consideration alittle bit about greedy gms..

UPDATE: Release date is Friday January 14th, 2010 @ 4:00 P.M. (GMT -6).
    Last edited by LBHO; 01-09-2011 at 04:54 PM.

sweet i will for sure test it

haha oh right the ones where people you figured are trustable then once they get alittle bit of power sent their way they go and become greedy and sell a bunch of shit behind the owners back and eventually add to the downfall of a perfectly well going server? yeah i'm sure you know what im talking about.

i was just stating the fact that the "emulator" was supposed to be launched months ago as well as the server, they "merged" with project KE and u figured jonny, sk8r and two working on 1 thing it'd go alot faster, instead you got jonny playing LOL (no offense jonny but thats all i ever see you doing when i log in mumble) and as for two/sk8r i cant speak for cause I havnt had any real contact with either of them for a while.

so prod before you go and try flaming me and pko for "relaunching for donations" as you would call it, take into consideration that I did not make any money off of perseus, i believe the most i made was about a $100 towards the end of it and thats about it, rest of the money idk what happened to it/what it was used on, nor do I care, so before you jump to conclusions of greedy owners, maybe you should check urself and take into consideration alittle bit about greedy gms..
    k first off when i started selling shit with bruho, it was towards the end of the server when it was dying and u can ask anyone about that, 2nd i told alex i was going it and he didnt even say anything after he found out brujo was doing.

now for my last point when did i say anything about u making money i dont know y u associate ur self with that server seeing as u did absolutely nothing, the relaunching would make the owner money, not his best friend who just gm'd money lol, and if you think that what me and brujo did was when the server was popular your a moron, when we started selling it was down to like 20 people and like i said i told him i was doing it he did nothing, and he had been selling +9's and +3's to people as long as they were paying well lol so if anyone killed the server it wasnt us lol nice try tho.

PrincessMolly

Alright , Prodigy u r right , i still remember when u sold items to ppl, the server was about to die , and i've done the same and after few days PKO closed.

Banned

Ill be definately in.

k first off when i started selling shit with bruho, it was towards the end of the server when it was dying and u can ask anyone about that, 2nd i told alex i was going it and he didnt even say anything after he found out brujo was doing.

now for my last point when did i say anything about u making money i dont know y u associate ur self with that server seeing as u did absolutely nothing, the relaunching would make the owner money, not his best friend who just gm'd money lol, and if you think that what me and brujo did was when the server was popular your a moron, when we started selling it was down to like 20 people and like i said i told him i was doing it he did nothing, and he had been selling +9's and +3's to people as long as they were paying well lol so if anyone killed the server it wasnt us lol nice try tho.
    lol well clearly u wernt there for the 2nd launch cause i was doin alot more than "gming" then, as for you selling shit i knew nothing about it i just heard about it from alex and shit i could care less either way, i could just see that ur first post was clearly bias towards pko

Banned

Stop talking.

lol well clearly u wernt there for the 2nd launch cause i was doin alot more than "gming" then, as for you selling shit i knew nothing about it i just heard about it from alex and shit i could care less either way, i could just see that ur first post was clearly bias towards pko
    it was obvious that was towards pko, cuz you said something about his server first, and y judge other servers when yours was way less than perfect, and lol @1337 no one likes u bud dont know y u keep getting me to talk to u i dont want to be ur friend

LOL. Knight online = High School
    I think actually... that... Knight Online Community has more drama than my high school. You guys fight like the girls at my school. Keep going. QQ.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    01-29-2011, 08:27 AM
  2. Hits: 10
    01-17-2011, 10:24 PM