Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Relapse KO REMADE (You choose what you want!)

This is a discussion on Relapse KO REMADE (You choose what you want!) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by WomanizeR I was playing the server and suddenly i checked the pus and they sell packs 100 ...
Page: 7

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    I was playing the server and suddenly i checked the pus and they sell packs 100 bus for 3 usd, blue chest and master pack, practically you sell items and gbs and kill the farm, this server just killed the most important in game , in a couple of days we will see people overgeared and donators will get all uniques first , thats why me and all my friends already quit the server.

good luck
    lol this is the funniest post ive ever read omg 100 bus for 3usd watch out over power 1 blue chest for 5$ yep everyones gunna buy that now dont forget its 100% drop rate, and the master pack you act like people are guna donate 15$ for master, get over urself bud, i dont see how this pus is for donators.

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

Good luck with the server

This server is failing. I suggest players to play elsewhere.

i told you guys -_-!!, the pus is ridiculous, i always had lags and dc's and my other friends too, it is just a neutral opinion since i played this server and quit with friends since it has things that we didn't like in server

very bad because it started very good but it is already screwed

Banned Senior Member

Have faith...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    01-29-2011, 08:27 AM
  2. Hits: 10
    01-17-2011, 10:24 PM