Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HolyPriestQueen
  • 1 Post By zvonko

Request for new server concept

This is a discussion on Request for new server concept within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello fellow private server players I wondered if theres alot of pple out there who, like me, are getting bored ...
Page: 1

Default Request for new server concept

Hello fellow private server players

I wondered if theres alot of pple out there who, like me, are getting bored playing in the same zones with the same skills over and over? Like just the same shit, different server? Maybe it's just me but I have a feeling a big part of the community is waiting for something new, something different in the private server scene..

If so, is there any skilled private server owner who could provide a fun ardream(lvl 59) or rlb(lvl 69) server with a cool and/or unique farming system etc? I think pk at these lvls is somewhat different then at the higher lvls and the pk zones are also interesting ..

In case I'm mistaking and there is in fact a good server like this rolling or some have tried this kind of server and failed miserably, please let me know though.

Cheers HPQ

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

With all the respect to human being this doesn't look as any request,reading this made my stomach hurts.
    You want an unique server level 59 or level 69? - Mate are you maybe a turkish player?...

PS : I like turks

Then u must have some reading issues man, why so much hostility? I just put my thoughts out and you instantly put me down for no reason .. I simply asked if it's possible for any interested develloper if it would be possible to create an enjoyable ardream or rlb server for the english community.. You never had fun in ardream or rlb in your life or what is the matter? And no I'm not a turkish player.

Banned Senior Member

Now you're saying only Turks play those servers... Just stop posting..

So, I guess there's not much interest in these kind of servers around this forum
    I'd still like to play an ardream or rlb server for once so if anyone knows a decent one, let me know, idc if it's full of turks
    Thanks!

Changing maps is an idea, but if you were to start changing skills and builds I guess you're in the territory of a completely different game, just with similar gfx and combo mechanisms. This would be quite difficult to code and require a high level of expertise to attempt successfully. Infact, if you had the skills and focus to do so you'd be better off getting employment from a proper gaming company and working on composing games that aren't already outdated. Having idle desire is one thing, but committing to a dev team and actually tryna attract people towards this when there are more simplistic and functional private servers out there is another.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Changing maps is an idea, but if you were to start changing skills and builds I guess you're in the territory of a completely different game, just with similar gfx and combo mechanisms. This would be quite difficult to code and require a high level of expertise to attempt successfully.
    To add skills and change maps? How do you figure?

Yo Holy long time bro
    I will recommend you to try out XionaKO
    yesterday night we had 3 pt vs 3 pt and about 110 user online lol it's pretty much growing.
    Xiona KO | Index

Haha hey zuka I might give it a shot later
    No I wasen't implying to make new zones or skills etc.. I simply want to pk in a different zone then ronark land, so ardream or rlb map.. For example in ardream or rlb u have awesome shortcuts to camp base or escape from hold-ups with good teamplay etc and raids in ardream/rlb seem fun as well, but idk if it's done before.. And about skills I ment just fight one another with different (sword dancing instead of howling sword or hell blade f.e.) or less skills (for priest and mage particularly at 59) .. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't wanna change the game I just wanna focus on other parts of it ..
    Rocket likes this.

lvl 69 max, like rlb based server would be nice to have for a change, idk if there's any like that around.. should be intresting to play on, the fact is there aren't many servers out there that will stay up longer then a few months like ko4u used to.. to bad tho
    HolyPriestQueen likes this.