Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By zuka
  • 1 Post By Senior
  • 1 Post By KingtheRuler

Requesting English-Speaking Players/ NA/EU/Aus/Earth to come play Euro PVP Server

This is a discussion on Requesting English-Speaking Players/ NA/EU/Aus/Earth to come play Euro PVP Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone, I am not affiliated with the above server. I played on KnightRevelations server but unfortunately that server shut ...
Page: 1

Default Requesting English-Speaking Players/ NA/EU/Aus/Earth to come play Euro PVP Server

Hello everyone,

I am not affiliated with the above server. I played on KnightRevelations server but unfortunately that server shut down. A fellow player from revelations server recommended Euro PvP server. I tried FlameKO before Euro PvP. FlameKO was quite confusing as they introduced many new armors and I find that having weapons going to +10 stupid. If you like to farm I would recommend FlameKo. If you like to pk I would highly recommend Euro PvP server. The server does not introduce any crazy new weapons, simply, krowaz weapons +8 are the best and krowaz armor/dragon flight. I managed to get 3k nps with shell +8 armor and raptor +8 (all of this can be bought within 10 minutes in game).

The problem with Euro PvP: Lack of english speaking players and sadly European players. There are many turkish people and I have seen a good amount of latin clans.

If any english speaking players come to human side please pm Bazingaaa (3 a's).

Once again, this server is for people who like to PvP and know that there are many Mage parties (primarily during turkish times), however, there are many melee parties (mostly during Western Hemi evening times).

Knight Online | Euro PVP
    Last edited by KingtheRuler; 08-22-2013 at 12:45 AM.

Europvp take you ages to fully gear unless you spend money
    MrChaka likes this.

Ahh played that before...
    this can be shit if you're not donating... donate whore's...
    Also , gay server, every1 geared already and alot of turks.. :/
    Last edited by Senior; 08-22-2013 at 01:41 PM.
    MrChaka likes this.

Alright so I probably spoke too soon. The pk in cz is nice but you will lose all of it trying to get geared. Today was my first lunar war and it is kinda stupid. I mined for 1 hour and lost 1k nps during invasion and managed to get no krowaz armor just rocks. The concept is really stupid, all high geared and old players just nova everyone mining and make free np, nobody is opposing them as the humans who are there to get nps go to monument. Those humans there to mine get thier ass novaed. You can mine at most 2 minutes before u die, and have to tp again on someone. Nevertheless, that would have been fun but not getting anything other than rocks for an hour pissed me off.

Wars are not fun, mages pretty much own everyone.
    Kinda made me mad that the np I worked hard to get in cz as warrior all lost trying to get armor.

Simple Conclusion, DON'T PLAY THIS GAME.

/Close Topic
    Jonko likes this.