Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
Like Tree1Likes

Rerporting Cyrus owner of ForgottenKO

This is a discussion on Rerporting Cyrus owner of ForgottenKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nvm im just gonna leave FKO my monney is gone but thats ok i gues but i dont want this ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default Rerporting Cyrus owner of ForgottenKO

    nvm im just gonna leave FKO my monney is gone but thats ok i gues

    but i dont want this to happen to any KO players so here are some pictures
    http://imageshack.us/g/1/10205389/
    i hope somewon just bring it down or whatever since the owner scams ppl ( money lost 40$)
    Last edited by ISpitOnYourGrave; 06-21-2013 at 10:16 AM. Reason: no reason

  2. #2
    Regular Member Chunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    nvm im just gonna leave FKO my monney is gone but thats ok i gues
    Why the change of heart, if someone stole my money I'd be pissed.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

  3. #3
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
    Why the change of heart, if someone stole my money I'd be pissed.
    he harrashed me and banned me losed my money the day i just got my donations back , here is the ss

    ImageShack Album - 7 images

  4. #4
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    took him a month to give my donations players insult him all day i lost my money now so ye i gues this is fair cause he does he's rules and not KO4Life rules

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    You were banned becouse u disrespected Cyrus.
    You recieved donation back at first week of the server.
    And you wanted another donation and u got it back aswell.

    You recieved free class change..

    Afterall. Cyrus doesnt have to fallow KO4LIFE rules. FKO has own rules,and if you disrespect the Owner of the server,you ofcourse will get BAN.

    You have been banned for 24 hours,but now you will have permanet ban.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    nvm im just gonna leave FKO my monney is gone but thats ok i gues

    but i dont want this to happen to any KO players so here are some pictures
    ImageShack Album - 7 images
    i hope somewon just bring it down or whatever since the owner scams ppl ( money lost 40$)
    Directly from Cyrus.

    Dear,Dylan.

    You are to young to donate. You sold some xionako things and donate to forgottenko server.
    1) You recieved full refund of your donation
    2) You recieved free PUS Option for 20$

    But You HARRASHED The owner of the server,you were disrepecting him. In the beginig it was 24 hours ban now its permant.

    This topic is very cool,it helps promoting the forgottenko. Keep it up

  7. #7
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eros View Post
    You were banned becouse u disrespected Cyrus.
    You recieved donation back at first week of the server.
    And you wanted another donation and u got it back aswell.

    You recieved free class change..
    Afterall. Cyrus doesnt have to fallow KO4LIFE rules. FKO has own rules,and if you disrespect the Owner of the server,you ofcourse will get BAN.

    You have been banned for 24 hours,but now you will have permanet ban.
    i did get the donations afther a month eros so stfu?
    he class changed me cause HE NEEDED a mage clan on orc side but cant do it back like my char was before? then banned scam detected
    or do you reply like this cause cyrus told you to and he gave you Forum mod

  8. #8
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eros View Post
    Directly from Cyrus.

    Dear,Dylan.

    You are to young to donate. You sold some xionako things and donate to forgottenko server.
    1) You recieved full refund of your donation
    2) You recieved free PUS Option for 20$

    But You HARRASHED The owner of the server,you were disrepecting him. In the beginig it was 24 hours ban now its permant.

    This topic is very cool,it helps promoting the forgottenko. Keep it up
    i got an ss of my donation so your "to young reply" fails you might scam some more ppl grobar and then get shutted down + the donations for selling xionako gear worthed 20$ wich i got a dd helm and a lkp for wich are easy farmabel ingame AFTHER i got it

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    i did get the donations afther a month eros so stfu?
    he class changed me cause HE NEEDED a mage clan on orc side but cant do it back like my char was before? then banned scam detected
    or do you reply like this cause cyrus told you to and he gave you Forum mod
    If i didnt mentioned yet. ForgottenKO is a pk server,with some rare items like IN,IB,PUS Items,CS and so on..
    You can go to moradon and you are actually ready for pk,but you are semi geared towards the others. But you can easly kill 5 players or more in a row. ForgottenKO
    https://www.facebook.com/ForgottenKo?ref=hl
    www.forgottenko.net


    Dylan.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I dont have an idea what you are talking about.

    You were banned.. ( You think the staff would ban players for nothing ) ?
    If you are being inmature and disrespectfull to owner of the server,24hours ban is very good for you.

  10. #10
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eros View Post
    If i didnt mentioned yet. ForgottenKO is a pk server,with some rare items like IN,IB,PUS Items,CS and so on..
    You can go to moradon and you are actually ready for pk,but you are semi geared towards the others. But you can easly kill 5 players or more in a row. ForgottenKO
    https://www.facebook.com/ForgottenKo?ref=hl
    www.forgottenko.net

    again cyrus speaking , cause i though this guys would be banned from KO4Life for scamming + even scamming me for banning my acount without a reason , a admin doesnt have authority to harrash a player and expect him to shut up


    Dylan.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I dont have an idea what you are talking about.

    You were banned.. ( You think the staff would ban players for nothing ) ?
    If you are being inmature and disrespectfull to owner of the server,24hours ban is very good for you.
    again cyrus speaking , cause i though this guys would be banned from KO4Life for scamming + even scamming me for banning my acount without a reason , a admin doesnt have authority to harrash a player and expect him to shut up

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    i got an ss of my donation so your "to young reply" fails you might scam some more ppl grobar and then get shutted down + the donations for selling xionako gear worthed 20$ wich i got a dd helm and a lkp for wich are easy farmabel ingame AFTHER i got it
    Cyrus : Wow,yes. I'm really desperate for 20.00 USD. As you know forgottenko is more than just a server now.
    Its a proffesional game server,and bussines aswell. The donations that are supporting are quite alot bigger than those 20usd. So you have to understand,you will never get scammed in forgottenko.

    Anyway,if you donate i cant scam you. There is no needed of any kind of scaming.
    You donate you get KC..We have unlimited Knight Cash,so we can sell unlimited KC.. Why wouldn't i be fair to my donators? Ofcourse i am,just dylan is a kiddo grow up mate see u soon.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    admin doesnt have authority to harrash a player and expect him to shut up
    Why would you report an admin to ko4life.com? Is that some kind of a joke? Are we on a prank-camera?

    Admins have all the authority of the server. Hes word is final,and he is able to ban,mute everyone that is disrepecting him.

  13. #13
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eros View Post
    Cyrus : Wow,yes. I'm really desperate for 20.00 USD. As you know forgottenko is more than just a server now.
    Its a proffesional game server,and bussines aswell. The donations that are supporting are quite alot bigger than those 20usd. So you have to understand,you will never get scammed in forgottenko.

    Anyway,if you donate i cant scam you. There is no needed of any kind of scaming.
    You donate you get KC..We have unlimited Knight Cash,so we can sell unlimited KC.. Why wouldn't i be fair to my donators? Ofcourse i am,just dylan is a kiddo grow up mate see u soon.
    calling me a kiddo wont make you better big boy even its 40 $ wich you just scammed

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    calling me a kiddo wont make you better big boy even its 40 $ wich you just scammed


    Now you cleary see why im blocked from gamers4life.. Those kids keep making up stories.
    So its like.. You donated 40$ and i didnt give you KC? - Why would i do that? People like you making forgottenko and me look bad.

    Quite frankly,i couldn't care less for this topic... But im doing this for Forgottenko promotion.

  15. #15
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eros View Post
    Now you cleary see why im blocked from gamers4life.. Those kids keep making up stories.
    So its like.. You donated 40$ and i didnt give you KC? - Why would i do that? People like you making forgottenko and me look bad.

    Quite frankly,i couldn't care less for this topic... But im doing this for Forgottenko promotion.
    making up stories?

    telling me i scammed somewons paypal and reject giving me my donation for 1 month isnt scamming?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 10:48 PM
  2. [book] for aga owners o.O
    By Kalais in forum Media
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 05:18 AM
  3. New Game Security Now and owners?
    By synergyhockey in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 11:06 AM
  4. anyone know the owner of sinpriest(xig)?(before hacked)
    By STevarius in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 12:19 PM
  5. No Longer The Owner of CAX
    By Phantom478 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 01:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •