Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Reviving Knight Imperia, your opinions?

This is a discussion on Reviving Knight Imperia, your opinions? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by IIdarkkillerII Yeah forget bout the number, i meant a good geared rogue spiking a medium geared priest ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by IIdarkkillerII View Post
    Yeah forget bout the number, i meant a good geared rogue spiking a medium geared priest 250-300.
    and its how it should looks like...priest with hp fp bulid with 25dd fp helmet, gauntlet/boots +5/20spear, pads/pauldron +5/20club/sword any ib/gb, ep+2/3, x2 sse+1/2 or +16/3 earing and rols+0/roms+1 and some shield for swith +6/40dd/spear/club/axe/ should be TANK!! If you thnik u should alone or even with another sin duo kill such a priest without full duff on him its you are wrong...priest have to be tank or pk isnt even fun..

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    meh not really into waiting so long xD probably gunna play 1 week for fun no events = boring server as before never got past 1st week xD
    You never played imperia bro^^, this server was stable for over 1 year , and it was FUN... always 250 useres online,, first 6 months 400+ users... if u play this u will stay believe me:P

Hi guys. sup? i'm n0th1ng, i played on cypher 2005~2006. that years.. was really good for cypher server, then i leaved game, 'cause hackers, dupers, koxpers has been started after that year.. i was assistant in GANGSTER / UnforGiven clans, myb u can remember that clans. i miss old times..

some friends are said to me: "look that webpage, knight imperia will be open myb" then i'm writing on here. i heared that server before, that was good i think.. i never played but i heared a lot of times. i'm 24 now, i'm playing Battlefield 3, WoW and The elder scrolls V: Skyrim, but still i wanna play k.o if have good server.. i miss old friendships.. if u'll create group/clan/community, i'm in, can u tell on me?

thanks.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    You never played imperia bro^^, this server was stable for over 1 year , and it was FUN... always 250 useres online,, first 6 months 400+ users... if u play this u will stay believe me:P

i did 2 times always quitted after 1 week... it gets boring without events only PK

well then you realy did miss alot. go youtube this
    Knight Imperia Gm Invasion Event ...

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    well then you realy did miss alot. go youtube this
    Knight Imperia Gm Invasion Event ...
    wow that was good.

dude trust me it whas awesome

Can't wait for this server.Might be the first server I'll actually donate on.

1)making Scrolls absolutely expensive and PUS item so that we'll bring buffers back to game and avoid parties with 3 duffers and strong melees and more tactical/strategical PK parties.

2)making Upgrade absolutely hard with higher drop rate in Colony Zone.it'll make more activity in PK and requires teamplay.

3)Low Coin Rate and not special way to farm(like farming busses etc).CSW will be more important.also some special farming/gathering events will be prized Coin which will make let Winner to get anything he wants.

4)I am searching for new code which teleports all users from one place to anyplace i want.with that code we can make unnoticed events.
    just for people inside CZ or EMC.so that for higher levels and low levels will be more fair events.

5)silver bar for Warder killer in War.

as far as those are the ideas i come up with.feel free to discuss about them and giving me new ones.

Rodrane
    Decerto likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrane View Post
    1)making Scrolls absolutely expensive and PUS item so that we'll bring buffers back to game and avoid parties with 3 duffers and strong melees and more tactical/strategical PK parties. No

2)making Upgrade absolutely hard with higher drop rate in Colony Zone.it'll make more activity in PK and requires teamplay. Yes

3)Low Coin Rate and not special way to farm(like farming busses etc).CSW will be more important.also some special farming/gathering events will be prized Coin which will make let Winner to get anything he wants. Yes, but make sure pots are rather cheap.

4)I am searching for new code which teleports all users from one place to anyplace i want.with that code we can make unnoticed events.
    just for people inside CZ or EMC.so that for higher levels and low levels will be more fair events. Definately

5)silver bar for Warder killer in War. Nah, only sins will get it.

as far as those are the ideas i come up with.feel free to discuss about them and giving me new ones.

Rodrane
    Added my opinions.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Well my opinions about your ideas are pretty simple...
    1.) I don't mind scrolls being a tad harder to obtain, as long as something like 1k hp/150 ac/swift scrolls are free or cost like 1mil per stack. Also, if you guys did choose to make scrolls expensive because of the whole "buffer" thing, I would strongly suggest removing the [u]ABSOLUTELY/u] retarded monster summon staffs from the PUS, all that did was kill the server, setting the bar between donators and non-donators.

2.) Making the anvil rates harder is good, I played on OldSchoolKO for quite a long time, and I enjoyed that there was very few +8's even for upto a year after the server was released. I pretty much enjoyed almost everything about that server with the planned patches for the caps and events, slowly progressing so it gives users something. The only thing I still strongly detest is their own extremely queer droplist that's so different than MYKO/KE.

3.) Lower amount of coins in the server is good, but I do hope you guys allow BUS's to drop like before, but maybe changing their NPC value to nothing, or something extremely low so it's not worth NPCing them, also would hope that the pot prices are reduced accordingly.

4.) This sounds like this could be a cool, unique thing for ingame events, I like the idea.

5.) Not sure a silver bar for the warder killers would be a great thing, not because of sins, any class can KS the first hit of a warder with your party, since you already get your party plenty of NP's for killing the warders/keeper.

we're waiting to news, like excited.

as i told before we are searching for new bugs and exploits as soon as everything will be ready we'll inform you guys.

ehh so you want make somethnig ala oldschoolko/yourko to have at the start like 1000+ users ehh...servers with scrolls in pus never had enough good pk for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    ehh so you want make somethnig ala oldschoolko/yourko to have at the start like 1000+ users ehh...servers with scrolls in pus never had enough good pk for me...
    We actually want nothing those were ideas I come up with.shout if you have better ideas

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    02-21-2012, 09:40 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    02-21-2012, 08:26 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    02-21-2012, 08:15 PM