Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Reviving Knight Imperia, your opinions?

This is a discussion on Reviving Knight Imperia, your opinions? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the only idea i liked was harder upgrade because it was really easy to get dual md+8 in 3days (if ...
Page: 5

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

the only idea i liked was harder upgrade because it was really easy to get dual md+8 in 3days (if not less) apart from that old KI was good, just needs some events like FT and BF

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrane View Post
    We actually want nothing those were ideas I come up with.shout if you have better ideas
    scrolls sw/ap/1000/150 should be free from npc becouse new users who coming play alone or with small group even dont start here without them...and 1500/300/lion/tp scrolls should be for somethnig like 10/20m also from npc to bring out some money from server...but i dont like whole pus scrolls idea cuz always its killing pk really fast...for exmple: after few weeks scrolls on merchant from donators will already be quite expensive and make donators only more and more rich...when normal user who want some pk will have to spend large number of hours to farm money for these scrolls to have some fun from pk and as result he wont do it and give up after few days and just leave server and by it fewer and fewer people will pk and bowl will be empty and also rich donators will stop playing cuz they are dont have people to kill in cz. I played a lot of servers with free scrolls and with pus scrolls and diffrence in pk is huge becouse people are too lazy to farm money for items and also for scrolls to pk in same time...People always had fun on knight imperia becouse they didnt care about scrolls and do its good time for use them or not so they used them all the time and pked when they wanted...and this was one from reasons why KI was successful server and always something has happened in cz/bowl

I like idea with harder upgrade and drop rate..its should be hard to upgrade +6/7 even with trina and pk with +6/7 items is a lot more fun than with full +8's and as for me +8 items should be like unique items on server only for best or most lucky guys, and maybe blood seeker/haungas/uruk blade still should drop BUS but not with 75% as before ;p they should drop like 8-10 max for 1h and its will be ok ;p and also exp rate should be little bit harder than last time for 60-70lv and 70-73 only for crazy players who really love exping becouse people should go pk with 60+lv than nonstop exp to 70 and after few weeks they are bored with pk

i keed bro Senior Member IIdarkkillerII's Avatar

I see you guys want to bring buffers back to the game. I like the idea but if u really want to do that then you have to make scrolls avaliable only in-game. Here's what i mean:

Free scrolls : Every1 happy. No buffers at all.
    Cheap scrolls in pus : Well this doesn't affect donators or non-donators. Donators will sell scrolls cheap, so they won't be overpowered or gaining alot of money, since people just need 1 pack of each.Seeing a buffer will be a rare event.
    Expensive scrolls in pus :
    This gives donators a huge advantage. People will still buy those, and this is very convinient for the server, because is a huge income, since scrolls will be more expensive.Donators will sell them on market aswel, but on prices people won't pay(unless u're freaking rich and u sell them cheap in-game). Which mean u'll still see donators running with 3 dbuffers against non-donators running on buff and wolfing every 2min. IMO this will kill PK. There'll be buffers... if there's people.
    Scrolls only avaliable in-game : Since you're trying to bring buffers back, this would be the best shot. Since they're only avaliable in game, donators and non-donators would have the same chance to get them, and there'll be alot of buffers ingame since the only way to get scrolls is by expending in-game cash.Of course u'd have to put a price according to what u're looking for, make them have certain value, not impossible. The downside on this idea is scrolls are a part of PUS, and a good part of the income to the server.Aristona has to get the money to pay the dedi from somewhere right?There's plenty other stuff people would expend their money in, like trinas,monster stuff, maybe premium(more money/cheaper pots etc) and some other things u might come up with.If u really wanna bring buffers back, then this is the best option.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

My opinion? first knight imperia.. wtf scrolls expensive..
    get scrolls for free i want half farm half pk.. not UFLL farm aq

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

thy just gotta bring the old KI with harder farmers and money worthing the same with events and they will easily get alot ppl

Quote Originally Posted by IIdarkkillerII View Post
    I see you guys want to bring buffers back to the game. I like the idea but if u really want to do that then you have to make scrolls avaliable only in-game. Here's what i mean:

Free scrolls : Every1 happy. No buffers at all.
    Cheap scrolls in pus : Well this doesn't affect donators or non-donators. Donators will sell scrolls cheap, so they won't be overpowered or gaining alot of money, since people just need 1 pack of each.Seeing a buffer will be a rare event.
    Expensive scrolls in pus :
    This gives donators a huge advantage. People will still buy those, and this is very convinient for the server, because is a huge income, since scrolls will be more expensive.Donators will sell them on market aswel, but on prices people won't pay(unless u're freaking rich and u sell them cheap in-game). Which mean u'll still see donators running with 3 dbuffers against non-donators running on buff and wolfing every 2min. IMO this will kill PK. There'll be buffers... if there's people.
    Scrolls only avaliable in-game : Since you're trying to bring buffers back, this would be the best shot. Since they're only avaliable in game, donators and non-donators would have the same chance to get them, and there'll be alot of buffers ingame since the only way to get scrolls is by expending in-game cash.Of course u'd have to put a price according to what u're looking for, make them have certain value, not impossible. The downside on this idea is scrolls are a part of PUS, and a good part of the income to the server.Aristona has to get the money to pay the dedi from somewhere right?There's plenty other stuff people would expend their money in, like trinas,monster stuff, maybe premium(more money/cheaper pots etc) and some other things u might come up with.If u really wanna bring buffers back, then this is the best option.

like that idea.we can also use scrolls to drain money from server.

another idea I've recieved from a player

his idea is making upgrade accessories with a rate.like to +1 %80 to +2 %60 to +3 %50 etc
    so that not many people will start to collect items and will give chance to collect uniques to new players.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

God...I would hate breaking a ROL to +1

i would like to play in imperia again hardest thing will be upgrade rates for me. coz i have no ability for upgradin items:P

Quote Originally Posted by n0th1ng View Post
    Hi guys. sup? i'm n0th1ng, i played on cypher 2005~2006. that years.. was really good for cypher server, then i leaved game, 'cause hackers, dupers, koxpers has been started after that year.. i was assistant in GANGSTER / UnforGiven clans, myb u can remember that clans. i miss old times..

some friends are said to me: "look that webpage, knight imperia will be open myb" then i'm writing on here. i heared that server before, that was good i think.. i never played but i heared a lot of times. i'm 24 now, i'm playing Battlefield 3, WoW and The elder scrolls V: Skyrim, but still i wanna play k.o if have good server.. i miss old friendships.. if u'll create group/clan/community, i'm in, can u tell on me?

thanks.

ur nickname n00th1ng in cypher bro? i played in cypher in that time too. i have 2 character.DEJ4VU who is the leader of blackcats clan and than ThoothAmon the Bp. And the most of the GANGSTERS and unforgiven clan members are my real life friend like dawsonscreek, finalhit, cukumusil

heheh. yeah, it's me that i said, i played on 2005~2006 with n0th1ng, it's not 2x "00" only 1 heheh. i remember you man, thoothamon.. i hanged you a lot of times on pk ur bp was good duude. really.. hehe dawson, finalhit, returntheking,cukumusil (that was funny player ) ,_TAZAN_ (that player was really combo machine), _KAMEL_, TheForgottenTemple.. that players are good friend on mine too. but i lost 'em. anyway, u'll play start on that server?

We will keep using our old forum, ki.b1.jcink.com. You can use your old accounts to login. If you don't have an account yet, you can register one. Closed Beta testing will start in this week. You can apply to be a CB Tester in our forum. Also, the release date is very unlikely to exceed 30 days.

Btw, i forgot to say my idea.

My idea is when knight online upped to knight empire, i wanna imperia will be resemble on knight empire's first days. just upper to 2,5x or 3x exp. and drop rates. and when came server's 2th week, new accounts must be have exp. premium for the new users.

Anvil's upgrade rate must be easy (like 0-35) till +6. +6 , +7 and 8 must be hard.

And ur client must be have 1920x1080 resolution. we wanna play on 1920x1080, not 1600x1200.

thanks.
    Last edited by n0th1ng; 02-18-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Banned Member

Just make it kinda hard,so people dont get bored that easy.Nice that you still got old forums

We just bought server to be honest we are also excited to use that dedicated.
    personally I've never used a PC with 24gb ram

probably in couple days we'll be able to announce "open beta".

WOW! that's really good news. we're waiting. keep it up!!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    02-21-2012, 09:40 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    02-21-2012, 08:26 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    02-21-2012, 08:15 PM